[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
kunal445 wrote:

I am struggling to fit in dread banner is this necessary?

If you want more damage yes. Good synergy with impale and rotten claws.
I moved directly into red maps after finishing the campaign as I had all the core gear waiting for me that I pre bought.

I still have 2 of the 4 ascendancies to get, which I am about to do right now.

It has been going very well. The only item not working for me is that the Holy Relic continues to die immediately in Ultimatums. I tried switching in Carrion Golem but he dies in that mess just as quick.

How are you guys that are using this mechanic, keeping the feeding frenzy minion alive long enough to have any use in the heavy fights?
"
I moved directly into red maps after finishing the campaign as I had all the core gear waiting for me that I pre bought.

I still have 2 of the 4 ascendancies to get, which I am about to do right now.

It has been going very well. The only item not working for me is that the Holy Relic continues to die immediately in Ultimatums. I tried switching in Carrion Golem but he dies in that mess just as quick.

How are you guys that are using this mechanic, keeping the feeding frenzy minion alive long enough to have any use in the heavy fights?

I just kept re summoning it and running around I dont think it does anything tho
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
kunal445 wrote:

I guess I need the helm enchant to make it fit?
"
kunal445 wrote:
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
kunal445 wrote:

I guess I need the helm enchant to make it fit?

yes, I believe so.

With the Herald of Purity helm enchant along with the various reservation items on the tree/cluster jewels, I have the following auras running at level 76:

Clarity (level 1 just to proc Watcher's Eye)
Determination
Discipline
Flesh and Stone
Dread Banner
Herald of Purity (6 link)

This leaves me enough to run cyclone and flame dash. Many of my remaining skill points are going into mana/es.

"
yes, I believe so.

With the Herald of Purity helm enchant along with the various reservation items on the tree/cluster jewels, I have the following auras running at level 76:

Clarity (level 1 just to proc Watcher's Eye)
Determination
Discipline
Flesh and Stone
Dread Banner
Herald of Purity (6 link)

This leaves me enough to run cyclone and flame dash. Many of my remaining skill points are going into mana/es.
yes this was it! and oh my gosh the dread banner adds a lot of dps but I'll probably buy another watcher's eye for clarity because the perfect roll is very expensive
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

When I have less than 10 spiders, I'll set that predator skill on something so my minions focus on that, smash the worm pots, and try to kill them before my minions do.

I have my pots on cooldown just about at all times.

Some one earlier recommended to put Signal Prey on LMB. When reading your description above it seems like putting Signal Prey on LMB would hurt ones ability to bring up the spiders since you might mistakenly mark the worms as prey.

I keep LMB as "walk". With the ultimatums, if I had it linked to a skill, it'd cast instead of me walking out of danger.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

When I have less than 10 spiders, I'll set that predator skill on something so my minions focus on that, smash the worm pots, and try to kill them before my minions do.

I have my pots on cooldown just about at all times.

Some one earlier recommended to put Signal Prey on LMB. When reading your description above it seems like putting Signal Prey on LMB would hurt ones ability to bring up the spiders since you might mistakenly mark the worms as prey.

I keep LMB as "walk". With the ultimatums, if I had it linked to a skill, it'd cast instead of me walking out of danger.

I suck at piano playing so I am using Molten Shell on left click. Far from optimal but it does give one less button to push.
What is a sweet spot at ES to take up CI?
Around 3k would be good enough, or i should build up more?
So A6 Sirus down. Deathless. Actually...really easy.

T16 maps all day long. T16 Ulti's no issues, but now and then I do get clipped by something.

My big hangup is Shaper. Can't do it. With Maven healing, I can't carry the DPS. I was in what seemed like a 20m fight. I ran out of room to place those little orbs. My entire floor was covered. There had to be a thousand of them.

Outside of that, my goal every league is level 90 and Sirus. Well, I'm 94, my highest ever, and Sirus is stupid easy.

Sort of spinning my wheels. I have only 3ex to my name. I guess I'll keep banging out maps on this guy. I am getting the itch to play some other class, but this is by far my best character I have made.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info