[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Prof549 wrote:
Curious build, but very confusing one.

PoB states one thing, the guide - another.

Then it says "follow the guide", later on it says "PoB is priority".

Gem setups differs from guide to PoB.

Uhhh...

my understanding is that the guide has not been updated but that the POB was updated for 3.14.
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
are two Writhing Jars required for this build or can we get away with just one and add in another defensive flask?

I find having the two pots is great for QOL. I always smash both pots.

Thanks! I have never played a spider build so I will start with two pots and see how it feels.

How often do you use the pots when playing?

When I have less than 10 spiders, I'll set that predator skill on something so my minions focus on that, smash the worm pots, and try to kill them before my minions do.

I have my pots on cooldown just about at all times.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

When I have less than 10 spiders, I'll set that predator skill on something so my minions focus on that, smash the worm pots, and try to kill them before my minions do.

I have my pots on cooldown just about at all times.

Some one earlier recommended to put Signal Prey on LMB. When reading your description above it seems like putting Signal Prey on LMB would hurt ones ability to bring up the spiders since you might mistakenly mark the worms as prey.
Sirius T8 deathless done, can tank the big hit (10.5K ES to 1K ES)

Left i use signal prey and right cyclone.
Only 1 flask is enough, Soul of ryslatha give 3 charge every 3s.

For pop spider easy : Desecrate (2 time) > Writhing jar > cyclone 1-2s
Any tips to improve further?(Maybe i am missing cheap upgrades?)

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LehPm1ez

I have around 12 ex to spend(Not counting any items/currencies other than ex/chaos)

IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on May 22, 2021, 3:55:25 PM
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:

I have around 11 ex to spend(Not counting any items/currencies other than ex/chaos)

- Large cluster with rotten claw + raze and pillage + any (call of slaughter) if you dont have (~2ex with all res)
- Skin of the loyal with corruption +2 duration or +1 all gem (~10-20ex)
- Shield corrupted with +5% block spell (~5ex)
- Rare amulet (~0-1 ex)
- Better implicit on circle of guilt and craft 20% with divine (~1-5ex)
- Better jewel in belt => ES/Mana/Res/intell
- Save for Awakened multistrike (~23ex)
- Try to add divergent dread banner
- Watcher's eye with maximum mana as extra ES

My current PoB (10.5k ES / 72k armour / 306% minions damage): https://pastebin.com/KDmXMQtH

For example (care this item cost more than estimation above)
Last edited by dextrelame on May 22, 2021, 4:04:42 PM
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:

I have around 11 ex to spend(Not counting any items/currencies other than ex/chaos)

- Large cluster with rotten claw + raze and pillage + any (call of slaughter) if you dont have (~2ex with all res)
- Skin of the loyal with corruption +2 duration or +1 all gem (~10-20ex)
- Shield corrupted with +5% block spell (~5ex)
- Rare amulet (~0-1 ex)
- Better implicit on circle of guilt and craft 20% with divine (~1-5ex)
- Better jewel in belt => ES/Mana/Res/intell
- Save for Awakened multistrike (~23ex)
- Try to add divergent dread banner
- Watcher's eye with maximum mana as extra ES

My current PoB (10.5k ES / 72k armour / 306% minions damage): https://pastebin.com/KDmXMQtH

For example (care this item cost more than estimation above)

Thanks for the fast reply, i currently have 6,8k ES and around 50k armor which is low for the builds potential but those upgrades seem easily affordable, i do have some of them already. I will have to change my gem setup to squezee in a clarity to enable watchers eye for ES bonus.

Theres weird interaction on pob that i dont understand. If i use the guide's skill setup FULL DPS seems around 2.9m but if i use my current gem setup it drops to around 700k which seems incredibly low am i doing something wrong on POB?

Edit: Oh and btw don't you use Summon Holy relic with feeding frenzy?
IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on May 22, 2021, 4:35:56 PM
Hello, i really enjoy the build so far, mostly the incredible tankiness!

However, I struggle a bit clearing T15+ Ultimatum Encouters because the Sentinels die very fast. Do you have any recommendation to improve their durability? I consider taking a medium cluster jewel with blessed rebirth or completely switching to herald of agony.

Thanks!
"
Edit: Oh and btw don't you use Summon Holy relic with feeding frenzy?

Yes need slot for other gem, and 3 socket for only feeding frenzy is not the best for me.

"
However, I struggle a bit clearing T15+ Ultimatum Encouters because the Sentinels die very fast. Do you have any recommendation to improve their durability? I consider taking a medium cluster jewel with blessed rebirth or completely switching to herald of agony.

This is true, sometime on ultimatum sentinels die fast but spider alone do the job.

if you have 200-300% minions damage, impale, and use flesh / spirit offering you have enough damage.
Sentinel lvl 28 here, can help for more hp
Hi,

I am struggling to fit in dread banner is this necessary?

Btw really enjoying the build so far. haven't lost a single ultimatum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info