[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I gave up at 93. XD
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Quick questions:

1)Anomalous maim or regular maim?
2)Energised Armour or Relica Fragile Bloom?
3)How Good is phase acrobatics on skin of the lords or is it better to aim for Goog implicit oyal?
IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on May 20, 2021, 2:14:49 PM
1)Anomalous maim or regular maim?
2)Energised Armour or Relica Fragile Bloom?
3)How Good is phase acrobatics on skin of the lords or is it better to aim for Goog implicit oyal?

1/ i think regular and divergent maim have no effect when link to flesh and stone. But yes anomalous is useless for damage.
2/ armour > regen, more armour = more ES/block. And energized armour with corrupted blood res is not expensive. Or you can find jewel with ES/mana.
3/ Phase acrobatics ? You need to be hit for activate the aegis. And when you have Dot, being more hit is better. But iron reflexe + grace can be fun with 100/150k armour unbuff... But less damage and ES. Corrupted skin of the loyal with +2 duration / +1 all gems (or both) is the best for me.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 20, 2021, 3:01:37 PM
"
dextrelame wrote:

3/ Phase acrobatics ? You need to be hit for activate the aegis. And when you have Dot, being more hit is better. But iron reflexe + grace can be fun with 100/150k armour unbuff... But less damage and ES. Corrupted skin of the loyal with +2 duration / +1 all gems (or both) is the best for me.

It probably explains why i died to mineral pools boss, it was constant degen that i coulndt do anything. Didnt have any this kind of stupid deaths with this character before. Also Vaal Temple Boss degen is insane! is there any valid tactics vs degens that aren't bleed,ignite,chaos?
IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on May 20, 2021, 3:26:07 PM
what a wonderful build guide. Thank you for taking so much time.

I have read it through once and I have one question that I may have missed. Is the only source of Endurance Charges via Enduring Composure on cluster?

I only ask because it seems like the EC charges are needed to cap the ele resists in the POB linked in the first post and I want to make sure I understand how they are generated.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 20, 2021, 6:06:54 PM
I have seen people talking about the Impale build version. Is there a separate POB for that version that is different from the one in the build guide?
"
is there any valid tactics vs degens that aren't bleed,ignite,chaos?

Vaal discipline + sulphure flask + 30% every 4s

"
I have seen people talking about the Impale build version. Is there a separate POB for that version that is different from the one in the build guide?

My first post page 291
"
dextrelame wrote:

My first post page 291

thank you!

edit: Can you tell me how you are generating the Endurance Charges in your POB? I am overlooking it.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 20, 2021, 7:31:22 PM
Which skill should we place on the LMB?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 20, 2021, 7:51:21 PM
Already overcaps without endurance charge.
Use signal prey for LMB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info