[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
dextrelame wrote:
For your information you need +12/+13% overcaps for elemental weakness T16.
If you have good jewel with 40-45% total res, darkness Enthroned belt can give 140%-150% total res.
Do you have 75% block spell ? I think you can use Elgant hubris without loosing too much only close to "quick recovery" node.
For res, medium and large cluster can have minor node with +3% all res
On your Pob you take singular focus for 7 skill points... 80% minions damage for 7 skill point is not good. I think the best for you is respec top right medium cluster and use large cluster (rotten claw+raze and pillage+call to the slaughter) + inside your 2 medium cluster (and small cluster if needed) like this :

Elegant Hubris is good for damage but it can be hard to balance block spell / res / ES / armour. Without hubris i already have +296% minions damage and 480% for Hop.
Hubris with 2 node 80% give 160%, but need to loose 45% from fortress covenant and 6 skill point (if 3 skill use for each), 6 skill point = 60-90% minions damage.

Alright, I think I will drop HUbris. I'm doing...ok, but its a struggle. I've already died a few times. I can definitely tell that I'm getting beat up a bit.

Maybe I'll dub around with the cluster jewels then. The setup I have in the top right I need to be careful with. I'm at 34 mana. the rest is reserved. I need every single mana available. With the setup, I can run just fine.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
heres pob with actual gear and elegant hubris thats the place where to put the jewel.

https://pastebin.com/WYjv2DxB
Last edited by SignalSystem7 on May 16, 2021, 9:49:17 PM
Okie doke, revamped the cluster jewel setup.

https://pastebin.com/Y4Hh5v30

I can't explain why my setup is top right and everyone's is left, but its working. XD

I did have to back down my Vit aura a few levels. I also lost 300s from before which I have no idea how. But minions are churning through. Back to being tanky again.

I have 30c to my name right now. I need to start grinding away a bit.

I'm going to have to wait and get an 8 passive cluster jewel eventually to replace my 10. Its 2ex right now so that's on hold.

edit: moved a few nodes. looks better now. 7500es.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on May 16, 2021, 10:23:58 PM
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

I can't explain why my setup is top right and everyone's is left, but its working. XD

8% mana vs 16% armour it's why everyone take left
You can save 2 skill point by taking off resolute technique, already between 90/95% chance to hit with the shapper's touch.
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

8% mana vs 16% armour it's why everyone take left
You can save 2 skill point by taking off resolute technique, already between 90/95% chance to hit with the shapper's touch.

I think I need the mana more though. I dropped Vit down to level..9 I think. Flesh Offering is something like 29 mana and I have exactly 29 mana.

I'll drop RT then. Thanks.
"
Ajax01 wrote:
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
Ajax01 wrote:
Loving the build so far. Tanky and good damage. Wondering where I can go from here. Around 5.9 Full Dps and very safe. POB below

https://pastebin.com/EQChmULD

+1 or +2 duration chest I guess
Maybe Divine my rings for more damage?
Id love to fit in a Will Shaper cluster in that bottom jewel socket but options are pretty sparse for passive points. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

- For the chest yes, +2 for hop.
- Divine ring only for 20% reservation if you have good implicit.
- Predator on hop give +51% more damage.
- Awakened multistrike can be good too but expensive.
- Ravenous horde is a good boost for minions.
- You can save skill point by not taking discord of artisan, sovereignty node not activate ?
- Watcher's eye with 10% maximum mana as extra ES.

-Got the chest 7mil dps now
-Don't need 20% reservation on both 19% is fine. Was mostly talking about sent dam
-Predator on HOP takes off impale which is only a 125k difference and coloring makes a 8ex chest into a 30ex+ chest
-I switch from Awakened Melee splash to awakened Minion Damage for bosses (2ex instead of 32ex and only 100k diff)
-Discord Artisan gives more red reservation for HOP, SOV is not needed if you have HOP Red Res Enchant
-Ravenous Horde is good but the Damage of a Large cluster like i have is pretty much the same and saves passive points which allows for gravepact(+1mil)
-Those watchers eye's aren't really necessary 8k es is more than enough to tank anything and I prefer a Molten Shell setup

So in short nothing really worth upgrading unless I want to sink 60ex into a build for 200-250k more damage lol Ill throw some divines at rings and see if I can get over 90% damage for sentinels as that is a pretty hefty buff(150k+ increase from 80%-95+%)

How is maim activated in your helm?

I'm at 52,5k armour and 6,5 ES and I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Can anyone have a look?

https://pastebin.com/PYQHT02y
"
How is maim activated in your helm?

I'm at 52,5k armour and 6,5 ES and I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Can anyone have a look?

Maim activated by flesh and stone (blood stance)

- Abyssal jewel with ES and mana
- utmost intellect for 3 skill points
- watcher's eye with maximum mana as extra ES
9k ES, 69k Armour, 5.3k Mana and Level 30 HoP. I want to check my Sirus-DPS with PoB Community but there are some weired things when I import my character (including Jewels etc.). Herald of Purity is listed as Level 29 (shwon as 20+9, should be 21+9) and my unreserved mana is negative. Is anybody here who can tell me the secret to get the correct DPS? I guess the basic math is [Number of Minions] x [DPS per Minion], but as long as the Gem-Level is incorrect, the dps is too low. With Level 29 Gem I'm somewhere around 2.6M.

Another thing: Is there any method so safely remove the Cold Resistance on the Amulet? I think I remember, that the Harvest Craft was removed. I will not use Annulments here, hehe. It was a very unlucky Exalted Orb :(
Just hit 99, done everything the game has to offer, hit ca 11m shaper DPS with impale and whatnot. 9k ES, 70k armour without flasks. Gona try something new now! Realy realy fun build! I loved it! Got this Amulet up for grabs, anoyingly close to perfection! I ask here cus this guide is the best <3

same here all endgame done and tanked the only thing that kills me is corpse explode from ultimatums (very rare) and only 6100 es lol... lvl 95 atm died 6 times because corpse explode and some damage overtime (not corrupted blood or bleed) ive manage to disable that damage with commandment of light on gloves, no shield charge or flamedash so everything was facetanked, nice build all was funn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info