[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Usually level 92 is my stopping point. Got to my 93 which is my highest ever following this guide which is neat. I get half way to 94 and some mob will insta-pop me or something. Connection issues is another problem.

Still cranking along maps. Haven't gotten to E/UE yet. I downed A5 sirus pretty easily. Mostly just a grinding thing now.

Been working on trying to get a +1gem level amulet made up. Just can't land anything. I think fossils is going to be my way to get there.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
If you need more tanking you can amulet like that :
"
dextrelame wrote:
If you need more tanking you can amulet like that :

I feel pretty solid on tanking. I think my DPS could use an improvement next. Getting a +1 gem with dex has been my goal. I've been spamming essences and harvest mods at it to see what sticks. Nothing yet.

^that's what I've been spamming crap on.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on May 18, 2021, 4:08:33 PM
Thoughts on Divergent Flesh Offering rather than Spirit Offering? My POB is showing it as a ~3% overall damage boost as well as the QoL of the extra movement speed for minions. However I am an idiot and I assume I am missing something about Spirit Offering since everyone else seems to be using it. Is the +resistance better than I am assuming?
Hi guys, hi Dex!

I used your "impale" build and aside from getting some better jewelry (and with corruption blood) what else can I do?!?
Here my PoB https://pastebin.com/RUvzbxxK
Tnks.

Ps: this build is absurd, by far the most tanki I've ever played in the last 5/6 season.
"
Thoughts on Divergent Flesh Offering rather than Spirit Offering? My POB is showing it as a ~3% overall damage boost as well as the QoL of the extra movement speed for minions. However I am an idiot and I assume I am missing something about Spirit Offering since everyone else seems to be using it. Is the +resistance better than I am assuming?

Good idea I will test that, already playing with flesh offering on other spider build. I'm using this skill only for boss / ultimatum. Attack speed have a good synergy with impale and awakened multistrike (more attack speed). Extra chaos is good too against boss that have armour / res.

"
Jaykraist wrote:
Hi guys, hi Dex!
I used your "impale" build and aside from getting some better jewelry (and with corruption blood) what else can I do?!?
Here my PoB https://pastebin.com/RUvzbxxK
Tnks.
Ps: this build is absurd, by far the most tanki I've ever played in the last 5/6 season.

- Do you have 75% spell block ? If no take arcane guarding.
- Respec lord of the dead + minion life and take 10 intell instead and save 1 skill point.
- 1 skill point => influence ... 14% increased aura is very good boost ALL aura.
- 1 skill point => Close to mystick bulwark 20mana + 10%mana
- After, arcane focus for more tanking or righteous army for more damage.

My PoB for base build :
https://pastebin.com/5EniNdTY

My current PoB build (expensive around 120-150ex):
https://pastebin.com/RGNZgWHj
10,2K ES and 71k armour
=> Aegis aurora corrupted with 5% block spell for saving arcane guarding (74% spell block)
=> Awakened multistrike instead of bloodlust.

Other good item for the build :

Cheap with this corruption, use close to "the agnostic" (For me -500ES and +6k armour)
Any watcher'eye with % maximum mana as extra ES do the job. (with additional physical reduction / block spell / flat armour / regen ...)
Last edited by dextrelame on May 19, 2021, 7:00:27 PM
"
- Do you have 75% spell block ? If no take arcane guarding.

Yep! I have 8% chance to Dodge Spell Hits if you've taken Spell Damage Recently in my boots - 16 whit the Glancing Blows!

"
Other good item for the build :

Verified

Verified
Cheap with this corruption, use close to "the agnostic" (For me -500ES and +6k armour)

Any watcher'eye with % maximum mana as extra ES do the job. (with additional physical reduction / block spell / flat armour / regen ...)

I switch the energised armor + corrup with the watcher'eye(+916 armor whit determinat/ 10% mana as ES), for no reason I put it in the cluster jewel on the left. I am currently looking for a jewel ES + Mana + Cold / lighting res + corrupt blood but it’s really hard as heel.

That belt look fantastic (and expensive) but I don’t wanna change cyclopean coil, avoid shocking and ignite is great. I will dig in to the market for it anyway. :)

And of course I will make all the changes in the skill tree that you have recommended.
Fun build. Thanks for the guide :)
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Just hit 99, done everything the game has to offer, hit ca 11m shaper DPS with impale and whatnot. 9k ES, 70k armour without flasks. Gona try something new now! Realy realy fun build! I loved it! Got this Amulet up for grabs, anoyingly close to perfection! I ask here cus this guide is the best <3

how do you level ?

im 97 runing t16 maps and only get 20-30 mill XP
it will take 200 maps to get to 98

realy need some leveling tips
"
im 97 runing t16 maps and only get 20-30 mill XP
it will take 200 maps to get to 9

20-30 million / hour level 97 ? it's really good i'm close to 15-20M !
You need 273M for level 97 to 98 = 9hour farming with 30M/h, and not 200maps but maybe 60-80.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 20, 2021, 1:06:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info