[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
dextrelame wrote:
This is my current PoB i have 130ex on my stuff : https://pastebin.com/2RM59eAD
i have 10.6k ES and 71K armour and when i see my ES below 2K, i dont think 8K "is more than enough"

Your build looks great for that investment.

Not to sound like a smart a** but it all depends on how you play, how well you know mechanics, and if you don't mind pressing buttons(i.e molten shell/vaal discipline). All things can be avoided/mitigated. 8k is plenty when you factor in 90k armour buffed, 2kES on block, Regen, 10k molten shell bubble, etc.
Dex, I still can't use dread banner. I'm using lvl 3 enlighten, 19/20% on rings, 30% on helm, uncompromising, mana on 3 abyss jewels, and i THINK everything else suggested. I have no idea what I'm missing. Thoughts? Also, just took a look at your PoB, whats the reason behind awakened multistrike over bloodlust? Just more dmg? thanks again man
"
Ravun1988 wrote:
Dex, I still can't use dread banner. I'm using lvl 3 enlighten, 19/20% on rings, 30% on helm, uncompromising, mana on 3 abyss jewels, and i THINK everything else suggested. I have no idea what I'm missing. Thoughts? Also, just took a look at your PoB, whats the reason behind awakened multistrike over bloodlust? Just more dmg? thanks again man

yes more damage with awakened multistrike but more mana reservation (and cost 25ex), bloodlust do the job. Do you annoint charisma ? Enlighten link to discipline + determination + dread banner ?
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
Ravun1988 wrote:

yes more damage with awakened multistrike but more mana reservation (and cost 25ex), bloodlust do the job. Do you annoint charisma ? Enlighten link to discipline + determination + dread banner ?

Yes, I have charisma. Yes, enlighten is linked to disc, determ, and dread, BUT I think the difference is I'm using lvl 3 enlighten and you're using lvl 4. I wish there was a way to test and make sure before buying one though, because its a 3.5ex gem
"
Yes, I have charisma. Yes, enlighten is linked to disc, determ, and dread, BUT I think the difference is I'm using lvl 3 enlighten and you're using lvl 4

Dont use vitality or low level if you dont have the mana.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 16, 2021, 5:29:16 PM
Removing vitality doesn't give enough. Looks like I'll have to upgrade to lvl 4 enlighten
Any further tips on how to keep spiders going on bosses like Maven where it's a bit more hectic? Feels kinda rough to get them going sometimes.
Those using the Elegant Hubris, how'd you clear resistances? I managed to get one in the The Blue Nightmare slot and my resists took a beating. But, it was THREE Slum Lord nodes. I'm at 35% cold resist, heh.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
So here's where I am:

https://pastebin.com/Z5BC2R96

Dropped The Blue Nightmare. Had to drop the Darkness Enthroned belt. Bought a high resists stygian vise for 1ex.

What sucks is I need to have my endurance charges up to keep my resists at max.

Outside of that, my minions WHALLOP things now with the three SLum Lord nodes. I am a bit more squishy though; I can feel it. Especially burning which is a little bit odd.

I'll try this out for a bit. Just did a T16 Ultimatum. Cleared without much of an issue. The burning thing is what is getting me though.

Edit: To add, T16 Trialmaster down. Few close calls. Wasn't bad. Definitely not as tanky as before.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on May 16, 2021, 8:16:19 PM
For your information you need +12/+13% overcaps for elemental weakness T16.
If you have good jewel with 40-45% total res, darkness Enthroned belt can give 140%-150% total res.
Do you have 75% block spell ? I think you can use Elgant hubris without loosing too much only close to "quick recovery" node.
For res, medium and large cluster can have minor node with +3% all res
On your Pob you take singular focus for 7 skill points... 80% minions damage for 7 skill point is not good. I think the best for you is respec top right medium cluster and use large cluster (rotten claw+raze and pillage+call to the slaughter) + inside your 2 medium cluster (and small cluster if needed) like this :

Elegant Hubris is good for damage but it can be hard to balance block spell / res / ES / armour. Without hubris i already have +296% minions damage and 480% for Hop.
Hubris with 2 node 80% give 160%, but need to loose 45% from fortress covenant and 6 skill point (if 3 skill use for each), 6 skill point = 60-90% minions damage.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 16, 2021, 8:51:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info