[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

the elegant hubris im using is this one

and got this saved it gives more armour but i think the one i got is enough atm.

theres some really crazy hubris that give up to 5x 80% more minion damage.
ive seen one with 3x atm.
Last edited by SignalSystem7 on May 10, 2021, 11:11:52 PM
"
SignalSystem7 wrote:
the elegant hubris im using is this one

and got this saved it gives more armour but i think the one i got is enough atm.

theres some really crazy hubris that give up to 5x 80% more minion damage.
ive seen one with 3x atm.

You can check my tree? Whats i should respec for this hubris? I barely have points even for current buid, still cant stack good defence and es amount. Also lack of dps.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 11, 2021, 1:15:38 AM
For anyone wanting to play this build.

I would 100% recommend it, the 'late game' investments make a huge difference.
Taken out A8 Sirus (face tanked) with ease.

My kit is getting to the 'higher end' of things now (Div HoP 21/ +1 Body etc)

My frustrations on the build were just due to lack of knowledge/practice with it.

Big thing is keeping up your worms in long boss fights (using prey for your HoPs helps this - you should use this anyway)

Still always welcoming feedback on my kit/tree!
i keep getin killed by some kind of damage overtime idk wich one the energy shield goes down in less than 1 sec like water..... the herald of agony guide and build says is bleed damage--- got flask anty bleed(still die).

ive spoted the monster that deal the damage the flying avisal orange ones, and sometimes ultimatums spawn a red chained like fly monsters those drain energy shield slow but they can kill you even with 180k+ armour, full resistances, 90% phis reduction, its kinda annoying.

gotta find a way to complete pulverise the monsters as soon as they respawn like explody chests (but for minions).

and yes we can activate explode stuff with minions just gotta change the helmet heres some interesting stuff about spiders and how to activate explode chain on monsters using minions.

1. Spiders
Arakaali’s Fang summons spiders that have high movement speed, are extremely aggressive, and will attack everything on-screen and off-screen. They hit with physical and chaos damage, and will proc poison. They are also immune to damage.

2. Speaker’s wreath & spider’s poison
Speaker’s wreath blocks your spectres and spiders from killing monsters with hits, because they cannot ignite the monsters.
This means all monsters will die from spider’s poison.
And any kill from a minion’s poison will count as a player kill.

3. on kill effects
Spider’s poison kill will proc any ‘on kill’ effect, such as:
• Re-spawning spiders
• Life and ES recovery
Last edited by SignalSystem7 on May 11, 2021, 4:44:06 AM
"
they can kill you even with 180k+ armour, full resistances, 90% phis reduction, its kinda annoying.

Care this is "estimated physical reduction", already talk about that, against endgame boss the effective physical reduction is around 25-35%.
It's why basalt flask (15%) and watcher's eye (8%) is always good even if your "estimated" physical reduction is 90%
Last edited by dextrelame on May 11, 2021, 5:47:05 AM
"
MisterTorgue wrote:
For anyone wanting to play this build.

I would 100% recommend it, the 'late game' investments make a huge difference.
Taken out A8 Sirus (face tanked) with ease.

My kit is getting to the 'higher end' of things now (Div HoP 21/ +1 Body etc)

My frustrations on the build were just due to lack of knowledge/practice with it.

Big thing is keeping up your worms in long boss fights (using prey for your HoPs helps this - you should use this anyway)

Still always welcoming feedback on my kit/tree!

This is the camp I'm in. I'm still only on T12 maps working my way through the atlas. Now and then I got bonked pretty good though. But my gems aren't all level 20 yet either.

Next level opens up the cluster node to gain endurance charges on hit. That'll set me at the 90% cap for physical damage reduction.

Solid build though. You do have to work your worm flaks to pop up your spiders though. Clears maps like nothing else.

And Chaos Innoculation is amazing. I think this is my first build ever using it. I'll never go without.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
The basalt flask dont help against that kind of damage idk why i removed that flask because instead of reduce the damage i was gettin killed more often, so i changed to more dps and seems to work way better because i wasnt gettin killed by bosses, bosses are like pancakes with this build, im gettin killed for some kind of unknow damage, it isnt corrupted blood damage or bleed, because i have anti corruped blood jewels and anti bleed on flask.
Last edited by SignalSystem7 on May 11, 2021, 8:21:47 AM
"
SignalSystem7 wrote:
The basalt flask dont help against that kind of damage idk why i removed that flask because instead of reduce the damage i was gettin killed more often, so i changed to more dps and seems to work way better because i wasnt gettin killed by bosses, bosses are like pancakes with this build, im gettin killed for some kind of unknow damage, it isnt corrupted blood damage or bleed, because i have anti corruped blood jewels and anti bleed on flask.

Care on additionnal elemental damage, we have only 76% (and 66% if -10 max res). Use rumi if less block/armour, perma cyclone and moving for fortify. With good move and 10K ES i'm not dying too much.

Advice for all, you can find good rare amulet for low price, buy this amulet today for 6c (selling for 6 days) + blessed orb (max implicit) + craft suffix + catalyst + anoint :

And can craft minion speed or res instead of 30 intell/strength.
Good stats is : intell / strength (for glove) / % ES / % armour / mana / %mana.
Amulet with 80-90 intell is good if you can craft additionnal intell => (80+25)*1.2=126 intell.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 11, 2021, 8:58:46 AM
Ok. Stun immunity. I need it. I can't take it anymore. Every pack I face now I get stun locked and drop. Looks like a boot enchant? There anything else out there? Labs are my least favorite part of the game.

edit: I'm an idiot. Pantheons. Totally forgot about those. Just got them. Looks like I may be better now.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on May 11, 2021, 10:54:54 AM
Sorry to ask but I see people talk about taking down Sirus easily.

I've only taken him down with other characters before and had a go at tier 8 and his die beam melts me before I can even move.

Can someone please look at my build for any guidance?

https://pastebin.com/ekfaN152

I'm stuck on lvl 95

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info