[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Trying this Large cluster jewel with rotten claws (left node) + raze and pillage + call of slaughter (minor give 3% all res + 10% minion damage). Loose ES/armour but give more dps :
I think raze and pillage + rotten claw is the best node for us.

After i have 10.1K ES and 69K armour.

Last edited by dextrelame on May 11, 2021, 8:45:58 AM
I find my minions do "enough" damage and I've been working on survivability. I'm now sitting at capped phys damage reduction raised maxed resists. Next is bumping up ES. I'm sitting on 5300ish right now.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
now just need stun and block recovery and build almost done, just did t16 ultimatum all damage mods on map easy, the monsters die as soon as they spawn, just need lvl 100 for 5 skill points more and the last upgrade is elegant hubris 3x 80% damage and done...
"
dextrelame wrote:
Trying this Large cluster jewel with rotten claws (left node) + raze and pillage + call of slaughter (minor give 3% all res + 10% minion damage). Loose ES/armour but give more dps :
I think raze and pillage + rotten claw is the best node for us.

After i have 10.1K ES and 69K armour.

How to even stack 10k es? I dont know how to jump from 7k es. 3k es give you only one watcher's eye with 10% more es? I just use almost same tree as you, but still have no ways to stack it more right now.
"
How to even stack 10k es? I dont know how to jump from 7k es. 3k es give you only one watcher's eye with 10% more es? I just use almost same tree as you, but still have no ways to stack it more right now.

Not only watcher's eye (give ~1K/1.5K ES, 10% of maximum mana as extra ES), but max all my item for armour, ES and Mana (6000 now).

+ in tree 2 eye jewel with 30mana/ES including one with corrupted blod immunity

You can adjust armour / Es with small cluster jewel enduring composure (armour) or will shaper (ES) or lose small damage for more tanking by taking mana node in tree (prodigal perfection, 2 pt => 20% / arcane capacitor, 3 pt => 31%) Before i use this node and have 7200 mana but less damage.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 11, 2021, 12:36:19 PM
"
dextrelame wrote:
"

Not only watcher's eye (give ~1K/1.5K ES, 10% of maximum mana as extra ES), but max all my item for armour, ES and Mana (6000 now).

+ in tree 2 eye jewel with 30mana/ES including one with corrupted blod immunity

You can adjust armour / Es with small cluster jewel enduring composure (armour) or will shaper (ES) or lose small damage for more tanking by taking mana node in tree (prodigal perfection, 2 pt => 20% / arcane capacitor, 3 pt => 31%) Before i use this node and have 7200 mana but less damage.

I just doing something wrong or not, but there absolutely zero rings in trade with es synthesis implicit. I see only corruped with 4% only. This means without this rings max i can do stack maybe 8k es? But its still not enough?
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 11, 2021, 2:08:53 PM
"
I just doing something wrong or not, but there absolutely zero rings in trade with es synthesis implicit. I see only corruped with 4% only. This means without this rings max i can do stack maybe 8k es? But its still not enough?

The ring give 12% ES (200-300ES) not more. Helemet have 247 ES and 199 mana, shield have 220 ES, boot 100 ES and 60 mana, belt have 70ES and 56 mana and good amulet.I have 6000 mana and i'm lvl 97.
Bought this one for 2.5 exa, cheaper with this 2 mods, other combos just starts from 10 ex. Throw 5 divines in it, i think i ruin first mod but have 10% in second, should i continue rolling or this enough?

Have 7800 es now and 51700 armor without flasks (81%) + 63% reduction damage from enemy crits.

Also whats i should do next? I have some ideas in my head, first - buying enlighten 4 and try to change main setup by adding awakened minion damage in it (have second chest with this colors), second - buying large cluster like yours in left side, third - buying elegant hubris for minion damage. Whats better? All this ways cost a lot for me right now. Hubris maybe cheap but this a lot of rng, i probably lose a lot of divines for it.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 11, 2021, 6:12:31 PM
I got this nice amulet. It pushes my Sentinel damage beyond hell (+9 to Gem Level in total). It has even space for an extra Veiled Mod. Also, the Determination mod allows me to use Multistrike in HoP setup.
(Clarity (1), Vitality (20), Determination, Discipline, HoP without Charisma, Enlighten, Helm Enchant or Discord Artisan Cluster).

But ... crazy as we stack mana and ES due to Radiant Faith and Watcher's Eye. Compared to my Astramentis (max rolled), I lose 1000 ES and 6k Armour (unbuffed). I guess I'm fine with Astramentis for now. If somebody has enough defences and needs more damage, let me know :)

Edit:
I was able to manage the ES-loss with small adjustments.
With Astramentis: 8577 ES
With +2 HoP Amulet and Multistrike: 237 ES less
I think I will need to do some PoB-Research and ingame testing.
Last edited by Tiffiklotz on May 12, 2021, 4:02:14 AM
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
I got this nice amulet. It pushes my Sentinel damage beyond hell (+9 to Gem Level in total). It has even space for an extra Veiled Mod. Also, the Determination mod allows me to use Multistrike in HoP setup.
(Clarity (1), Vitality (20), Determination, Discipline, HoP without Charisma, Enlighten, Helm Enchant or Discord Artisan Cluster).

But ... crazy as we stack mana and ES due to Radiant Faith and Watcher's Eye. Compared to my Astramentis (max rolled), I lose 1000 ES and 6k Armour (unbuffed). I guess I'm fine with Astramentis for now. If somebody has enough defences and needs more damage, let me know :)

Edit:
I was able to manage the ES-loss with small adjustments.
With Astramentis: 8577 ES
With +2 HoP Amulet and Multistrike: 237 ES less
I think I will need to do some PoB-Research and ingame testing.

I was dubbing around with amulets last night in PoB. Pulling them off of trade and copying to PoB. Every one under 2ex was a loss of some sort over Astramentis. I'd get mana reservation freed up, but that was about it.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info