[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

heres my pob
i tanked sirus beams and the damage is ok but still need more damage so it die faster.

https://pastebin.com/ZcFrCLj3
What's the minimum amount of currency should I expect to spend to do T16 comfortably and Sirus? I am thinking about doing this build because I am searching for a tanky build so being tanky is top priority for me.
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on May 10, 2021, 11:27:44 PM
Dex, can you explain why we use vitality? If we have 1hp is it purely for the 4% dmg increase to minions/us? Also, how are you fitting dread banner on your main bar? I have LMB=move, scroll wheel= spirit off, RMB=cyclone, and then molten shell, prey, desecrate, dash, and vaal disc.

Also, is a rare necklace rolled like that much better than astramentis?
so if you want more damage the fast way is buy elegant hubris cheap one, theres some for 5 chaos place it on this slot

if you are lucky you can find one with 2x 80% minion damage, that doubles the overal dps from the build the seeds i got atm 79580 caspiro(the one from image)and 143160 victario.

if you cant find a good one then divine it until you get 2x 80% minion damage on that slot range (this is not cheap) 1 exalted = 9 divines so....
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Ok. Stun immunity. I need it. I can't take it anymore. Every pack I face now I get stun locked and drop. Looks like a boot enchant? There anything else out there? Labs are my least favorite part of the game.

edit: I'm an idiot. Pantheons. Totally forgot about those. Just got them. Looks like I may be better now.

Make sure that you use Soul of the Brine King ('You cannot be Stunned if you've been Stunned or Blocked a Stunning Hit in the past 2 seconds')

"
Ravun1988 wrote:
Dex, can you explain why we use vitality? If we have 1hp is it purely for the 4% dmg increase to minions/us?

Zealot's Oath. So it helps with ES regen against Damage over Time. It also helps to optimise the Mana Reservation, because is reserves abolutes values and not percentages. But it consumes one of our Gem Slots.
for damage overtime i rember we have to use commandment of light, labirynth enchant on gloves it cooldown 5s and base duration is 5 seconds so... its like regen 6% es every 5 seconds if you take crit damage.
"
What's the minimum amount of currency should I expect to spend to do T16 comfortably and Sirus? I am thinking about doing this build because I am searching for a tanky build so being tanky is top priority for me.

T16 and sirius 8 comfortably and level up safe to 95-97... you need 20-30ex.
But with 8-10 ex build start working fine.

"
Can someone please look at my build for any guidance?

After uncompromising unlock jewel for 1 point (you can socket any jewel), unlock influence for 1 point, mana and life for 18% mana. Better watcher eye with 10% max mana as ES. T14-16 is good with 9k+ ES, i think your ES is too low.

"
Also, is a rare necklace rolled like that much better than astramentis?

With this amulet i have 72k armour and 10.4k ES, with astramentis i think i'm close to 9.8k ES and 66k armour
Astramentis give : 139 intell / 139 strength
My amu give : 154 intell / 90 strength / 22% armour / 18% ES / 68 mana

Vitality is not needed but the regen is comfortable.
"
SignalSystem7 wrote:
i keep getin killed by some kind of damage overtime idk wich one the energy shield goes down in less than 1 sec like water..... the herald of agony guide and build says is bleed damage--- got flask anty bleed(still die).

ive spoted the monster that deal the damage the flying avisal orange ones, and sometimes ultimatums spawn a red chained like fly monsters those drain energy shield slow but they can kill you even with 180k+ armour, full resistances, 90% phis reduction, its kinda annoying.

gotta find a way to complete pulverise the monsters as soon as they respawn like explody chests (but for minions).

and yes we can activate explode stuff with minions just gotta change the helmet heres some interesting stuff about spiders and how to activate explode chain on monsters using minions.

1. Spiders
Arakaali’s Fang summons spiders that have high movement speed, are extremely aggressive, and will attack everything on-screen and off-screen. They hit with physical and chaos damage, and will proc poison. They are also immune to damage.

2. Speaker’s wreath & spider’s poison
Speaker’s wreath blocks your spectres and spiders from killing monsters with hits, because they cannot ignite the monsters.
This means all monsters will die from spider’s poison.
And any kill from a minion’s poison will count as a player kill.

3. on kill effects
Spider’s poison kill will proc any ‘on kill’ effect, such as:
• Re-spawning spiders
• Life and ES recovery

Also how to clear any of new uber labs (lvl 84 ones), try it with this build some days ago and Argus just one shot me in first room of lab. He just ignore molten shell, all mitigations, flasks, endurance charges, 7k es. One shot and i lose. I even not expect i die so fast. I think i need clear it many times for belt enchant, but i even cant start first.

Also why we not use vaal molten shell? I mean we can assign normal one on left click and cast it every time we move (because we always move on right click with cyclone) and vaal version add on skill bar, we just can cast it in cycle all time, because vaal one lasts almost 20 seconds with increased duration support gem and give almost 30k mitigation.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 11, 2021, 6:28:05 AM
"
Also how to clear any of new uber labs (lvl 84 ones), try it with this build some days ago and Argus just one shot me in first room of lab. He just ignore molten shell, all mitigations, flasks, endurance charges, 7k es. One shot and i lose. I even not expect i die so fast. I think i need clear it many times for belt enchant, but i even cant start first.

Also why we not use vaal molten shell? I mean we can assign normal one on left click and cast it every time we move (because we always move on right click with cyclone) and vaal version add on skill bar, we just can cast it in cycle all time, because vaal one lasts almost 20 seconds with increased duration support gem and give almost 30k mitigation.

You are not lucky if argus one shot 7K ES, doing uber lab 5-6 time deathless with 8k ES.Be careful on trap that deal %ES.

You can play with vaal molten shell but dont forget :
molten shell :75% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before your Life or Energy Shield
Vaal montel shell : (30-35)% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before your Life or Energy Shield
And if you use molten shell AND vaal molten shell, only 1 buff can be active. Only the last buff use is active.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 11, 2021, 6:40:13 AM
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Ok. Stun immunity. I need it. I can't take it anymore. Every pack I face now I get stun locked and drop. Looks like a boot enchant? There anything else out there? Labs are my least favorite part of the game.

edit: I'm an idiot. Pantheons. Totally forgot about those. Just got them. Looks like I may be better now.

Make sure that you use Soul of the Brine King ('You cannot be Stunned if you've been Stunned or Blocked a Stunning Hit in the past 2 seconds')

Yep. I totally forgot about Pantheons. Its a million times better now. Now and then I get clipped, but before I'd sit there for five seconds at a time just getting hammered on. I may try for the avoid getting stunned enchant for boots as well. That's annoying as hell.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info