[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

i think the spiders cant be damaged, idk why they die but also ive noticed they keep alive when you keep hittin the mob packs, maybe put desecrate on cast on stun will solve it?(only for mapping or ultimatums) because we need corpse to spawn spiders, or cast while channeling-desecrate or something to work around.

its true if your minions kill fast you have to tank less and die less, if you want more damage buy elegant hubris jewel theres some that give 1x or 2x 80% minion damage thats a lot of damage increase even try to stack cluster jewels and impale too.
Last edited by SignalSystem7 on May 8, 2021, 8:26:28 PM
I switched to Dextrelame's build for the most part and feel more powerful/defensive, but I've run into a few issues and can't figure out why. I noticed I was running 2 clusters with Uncompromising, but if I remove one I can't use at least 1 essential skill like HoP. Also, I currently can't use vitality or dread banner because of mana issues. I looked over his skill tree a few times and I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Could someone who is familiar with his build take a look at my tree and give me some input? Dex, if you see this I would appreciate it my dude.
Could use some help/suggestions on my setup. Mainly looking for more damage but could use some general setup help.

Besides the obvious "need more levels" I'll look for a corrupted body for HoP levels when I can but it's a bit of budget atm. I have also temporarily removed the small cluster with endurance charges to get a cheap corrupted blood in there. Putting it back when I get more levels. All in all tankiness feels good for the moment and that's more straight forward as to what I need to update. The mystery to me is getting more damage lol

Need to get spirit offering back in there but not sure what to take out? Do we just drop holy relic?
Currently have flesh and stone in there with divergent maim but I'm not sure if this still works instead of putting vulnerability on gloves or if I should just bite it and get those gloves?

Any other changes/upgrades I could do? Any tip very welcome!

PoB https://pastebin.com/LCEd3z83

Edit: Scratch the gloves question, found a pair at a good price and updated PoB
Last edited by Fencatffxi on May 9, 2021, 5:54:50 AM
"
Dex, if you see this I would appreciate it my dude.

Enchant on helmet :

With 19% circle of guilt use vitality lower level or enlighten 4... Enlighten 4 is too expensive for lower price you can buy good circle guilt and implicit and craft with divine.
theres something you can do and save like 3 skill points it will cost like 3 ex but trust me it worth, get a cluster jewel with rotten claws skill.

"
theres something you can do and save like 3 skill points it will cost like 3 ex but trust me it worth, get a cluster jewel with rotten claws skill.

I take the advice, not really saving 3 skill point => I'm loosing 300ES and 2k armour but win +20% minion damage and 12% chance to impale.

Maybe hard to do that before lvl 95, medium cluster with cult leader/disciples is not needed before lvl 90-95.
you gain more damage plus extra jewel slot, this way you can allocate 2x medium jewels there but the damage pays for the armour loss, another way is buy a cheap elegant hubris jewel save all divines and get the 2x 80% minion damage, that gona sky rocket everything, here i give you the seed of 2x hubris that give 2x 80% damage 143160 victario, 79580 caspiro, i got a one with 3x 80% but misclicked and its gone(i almost killmyself). i got those 2 saving divines and reroll.

when you reach like 3.4m damage its pretty easy to map t16 your minions touch the mobs and they just explode, yes we can tank but the faster you kill the less you die, beware of phoenix explosion it still can kill us even with 170k armour and 90% phys red idk why. and some kind of phis damage overtime dealed by abis monsters and the vortexs from shaper mobs.
Last edited by SignalSystem7 on May 9, 2021, 10:45:35 AM
I check poe trade and this listed only 1 and cost 9 exalts, why this so expensive? Many players plays with this build?

So got my Div HoP 21 and my +1 implicit armour so HoP is now at 28 (5 sentinels) so damage should be decent.
Had to drop my 1% all max res/6% ES Skin of the Loyal, but I think the DPS out weights the defense here

Also found out best way in bosses to summon more spiders is use "Signal Prey" then throw out your worms/Descerate and seems o work a charm
"
MisterTorgue wrote:
So got my Div HoP 21 and my +1 implicit armour so HoP is now at 28 (5 sentinels) so damage should be decent.
Had to drop my 1% all max res/6% ES Skin of the Loyal, but I think the DPS out weights the defense here

Also found out best way in bosses to summon more spiders is use "Signal Prey" then throw out your worms/Descerate and seems o work a charm

28? I see you have 21+4+2=27 where you find other +1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info