[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
I check poe trade and this listed only 1 and cost 9 exalts, why this so expensive? Many players plays with this build?

Spoiler

I'm guessing its the other way around, not enough people are playing it and the non corrupted ones are cheap so most people who actually try to corrupt them probably end up using them instead of selling.
"
28? I see you have 21+4+2=27 where you find other +1?

On implicit, +1 all gem or +2 duration = lvl 28 on gem level 21.
Dont forget that +1 all increase empower +1.

"
I check poe trade and this listed only 1 and cost 9 exalts, why this so expensive? Many players plays with this build?

Not many players plays this build, it's why... Sometime i see 21/20 for 4-6ex, 9 ex is overpriced for me.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 9, 2021, 3:55:35 PM
does this stack with this build?

Last edited by SignalSystem7 on May 9, 2021, 5:13:48 PM
"
SignalSystem7 wrote:
does this stack with this build?

well i dont know what u mean with "stack"
but just the cyclone/culling strike kills will "use" the 15% proc chance - since minion kills dont count

also the increased attack dmg / ailment dmg is not working for minions
Last edited by Artegal87 on May 9, 2021, 8:29:11 PM
What if we just change boots to +1 to socketed gems one and technically we just earn lvl 5 enlighten? This worth it? Also all auras here earn +1 lvl too.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 10, 2021, 12:06:00 AM
look at this video, it explais something about some boots and mana res, something like reserve auras without spending mana reservation idk i didnt pay to much atention tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLMH9soQ1gE
"
SignalSystem7 wrote:
look at this video, it explais something about some boots and mana res, something like reserve auras without spending mana reservation idk i didnt pay to much atention tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLMH9soQ1gE

This boots completely trash, we should always recast all auras (and we just not have skill bar left for this stuff) and this boots not give us spell block and +1 to all gems (enlighten not aura gem).

I ask question on previous page just because enlighten 4 cost a lot right now, with this boots even lvl 3 enlighten will be upped to 4, and if i buy 4 in future this will be 5. This also save us from making perfect rings with 20% reservation.

Also today firstly kill sirus and i completely ignore all boss attacks, except die beam (he just freeze me with beam, deal no damage to me, but stops in place). I dont know why this boss last in atlas, because even Drox can one shot me easily, sirus should detroy me when seen, but he cant)
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 10, 2021, 2:16:11 AM
yea sirus is a cupcake i tanked all the shots and the beams heal instead of doing damage lol, and minion do like 5.7 5.8m damage so it was fast and easy, the problem is i want more dps lol, still need to get lvl 100 that gonna give like 1m more damage.
"
Vatinas wrote:
Cyclone is a great candidate for such a skill, and works perfectly, but ultimately, if there is another skill you prefer, feel free to experiment with it!

@Vatinas can i use divine ire insteed cyclone? what support gems you suggesting for your helm?
Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD on May 10, 2021, 3:04:39 AM
"
SignalSystem7 wrote:
yea sirus is a cupcake i tanked all the shots and the beams heal instead of doing damage lol, and minion do like 5.7 5.8m damage so it was fast and easy, the problem is i want more dps lol, still need to get lvl 100 that gonna give like 1m more damage.

Can you share your Elegrant Hubris stats?

Until now, I could run every T16 Ultimatum and I killed Sirus (A5) and the Trialmaster with ease. I did not challenge other Endgame Bosse yet. At the moment, I cannot see the need to switch Auras or add Impale to this build. My damage is fine and I survive. Skills are the same as in the guide but I made some little changes to the tree (removed Holy Dominion and added Arcane Guardian).
- Lv 27 HoP
- 5 Sentinels
- Long-Life Spiders thanks to Potency of Will
- 8.5k ES
- 5k Mana
- ~130k Armour buffed
- most other Gems 20/20, didn't hit Level 21 with Vaal Orbs yet

Next, I will remove increased duration (thanks to Potency of Will) and add Divergent Vitality. Some ES regen and 4% increased damage.

btw: I think Potency of Will Anointment is far underestimated here although it is recommended by the Author. I cast my spiders once before a boss fight and usually the boss dies before my spiders do, to respawn them between Sirus phases is not a big deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info