[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Ravun1988 wrote:

Thanks a bunch for the response man, I will look into getting charisma asap and I believe I still have more labs to do. I THINK I just made my character public as I checked off the hide character tab? Also, I just ran a map that had all monster hits apply ignite and died often, so I believe that is what I have been dying to lol. I will complete my labs and see if I can then get the cyclopean belt to still have high resists which will make me immune to ignite if im not mistaken.

Yeah, now I can see everything.
Do your two missing labs as soon as possible, it is very noticable! Also, buy gloves with Vulnerability on hit to make enemies bleeding (Trade Link) or use divergent maim support, which also apply to hexproof enemies.
You can do some adjustments to your passive tree. Remove Resolute Technique (you got enough Accuracy with your gloves) and go for your 2nd Cluster Jewel and the Utmost Intellect cluster.
Then continue farming maps and bring most of your gems ro 20% Quality. When you get the money, buy a Lv4 Empower.

[/quote]

Yeah, now I can see everything.
Do your two missing labs as soon as possible, it is very noticable! Also, buy gloves with Vulnerability on hit to make enemies bleeding (Trade Link) or use divergent maim support, which also apply to hexproof enemies.
You can do some adjustments to your passive tree. Remove Resolute Technique (you got enough Accuracy with your gloves) and go for your 2nd Cluster Jewel and the Utmost Intellect cluster.
Then continue farming maps and bring most of your gems ro 20% Quality. When you get the money, buy a Lv4 Empower.[/quote]

Just did both labs and refunded that passive. I finally got something of value from a map so I have a few ex and I'll use that to get vulnerability on hit, charisma on neck, and the last cluster I need (i think it's the last at least) I'll keep u posted on if I feel any differences. I still don't see where I'm missing 35k armour though. Guide says 70k and i have 34k or something.
"
Ravun1988 wrote:

Just did both labs and refunded that passive. I finally got something of value from a map so I have a few ex and I'll use that to get vulnerability on hit, charisma on neck, and the last cluster I need (i think it's the last at least) I'll keep u posted on if I feel any differences. I still don't see where I'm missing 35k armour though. Guide says 70k and i have 34k or something.

The total armour value really adds up from all the small sources. For example, I got the belt enchant last league that gave +300 armour while having Fortify and it related to over 3k armour in practice just by all the increases. Obviously, because of the helm you need to reserve as much mana as you can as it will also mean more armour.

I see that most of your items are not 20% quality yet. Use the armour scraps which I hope you have saved up while levelling. That will also boost the armour and ES values on your shield etc. Also, when buying items try to get one with good rolls. It really helps. One final piece of advice.... be aware that corrupting blood and the normal bleed are not the same. Even when you have corrupting blood immunity on a jewel you can still get the normal bleed and if you move while bleeding you will kill yourself fast.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on May 7, 2021, 1:58:12 AM
Hey guys, im looking for help.
im currently lvl 92, using this guide 100% but still cannot use all Buffs due to mana reservation.

i have 2 rings with 20% & 18%.
But when i put in Predator support instead of Vaal summon skeletons, i cannot use HoP anymore.
EDIT: i also own another bad 20% ring, but cannot use HoP like described either.
Also i feel like im super tanky but do like very little damage.

If you guys see any problem or fail by my side, i would really appreciate it when you could inform me.

Thanks a ton,

HaemorrheudenZipfel (fNz88)

This is my PoB PasteBin Code:

https://pastebin.com/qfCAJVVm
Last edited by fNz88 on May 6, 2021, 7:03:08 AM
"
Ravun1988 wrote:
Brand new player just starting end game. A few questions:

1)If spiders do 90% of our damage, why do we put so much resources into HoP to do so little? I looked at the game and don't see a glaring reason for why we take HoP. Do they offer some sort of defensive or something?

5) During ultimatums sometimes my ES steadily drops very quickly as if I'm during to a powerful DoT. If I'm immune to corrupted blood then what could be causing this?

6) I still die quite often in T13+ ultimatums if I'm not rapidly cycling through my Vaal Disc, molten shield, and granite flask. How are people running this build straight up unkillable and AFKing in Juiced T16 ults? Am I missing another flask or defensive?

i'll just help answering question that need some addition because prev person answer really well.

1. Spiders help us for mapping, but for bossing we rely more on HoP, hence at min-maxing phase you really want to bump up HoP dmg and not Spiders because they are easier to handle & summon. Also HoP is easier to min-max than spider because you can scale HoP dmg with +# level to str/phys gem, get corrupted skin of loyal +1 level of socketed gems = +2 level to HoP gem level (+1 to HoP and +1 to empower) and most important thing you can just spin all day while boss still die cuz you're frequently summoning HoP.

5. There's a monster that spit some kind of blue flame/tethering skill on straight line and it deals DoT (like flame totem), or it might be bleeding. I don't see any other DoT dealing monster other than this.

6. Need more armour/ES, ~60k Armour and 8k+ ES you should tank fine for Juiced map. Won't say this build in unkillable, it's just hard to kill you and some random shit can still kill you or one tap you (like atziri big flameblast).

"
fNz88 wrote:
Hey guys, im looking for help.
im currently lvl 92, using this guide 100% but still cannot use all Buffs due to mana reservation.

i have 2 rings with 20% & 18%.
But when i put in Predator support instead of Vaal summon skeletons, i cannot use HoP anymore.
EDIT: i also own another bad 20% ring, but cannot use HoP like described either.
Also i feel like im super tanky but do like very little damage.

If you guys see any problem or fail by my side, i would really appreciate it when you could inform me.

Thanks a ton,

HaemorrheudenZipfel (fNz88)

This is my PoB PasteBin Code:

https://pastebin.com/qfCAJVVm

Saw your PoB and yeah i can't seem to solve your problem except anointing charisma(~1ex) to your astramentis or getting HoP mana reservation enchant on your helmet (~100-150c). Nothing wrong with your tree and your DMG should be the same as guide. Tbh the build starts weak because your DMG for bossing is very slow, but mapping still ok. Later if you want to min-max and invest more EX you should see ~1-2m sentinels dmg, unless you're ok with slow dps but still tanky to tank end-game stuff. Prob my advice right now is to follow using skill gem like the guide because i don't see the point on using raise zombie/vaal skeleton.
Just recently killed Sirus with this build, decent for tanking beams I say but the DPS isn't quite I expected since I'm having trouble doing a 100% uptime of 4 purities and 20 spiders always any ideas how to increase my dps?

Here's my POB of defeating Sirus:
https://pastebin.com/PjsbsQCg
Holy Totem seems to die an awful lot, is this normal for this build?
Last edited by MisterTorgue on May 6, 2021, 6:02:42 PM
Really struggle ATM with leveling, can someone give me advise what i do wrong with it? As for now it seem to have not much of DPS, zombis are dead in almost every AOE attacks, mb switch 6L Zombies to 6L HOP? Or it's time to invest in some top rares? MB im missing on some cheap uniques\rares\gems to boost my dps?
Last edited by zxdrrtolkin13 on May 6, 2021, 7:50:10 PM
"
Just recently killed Sirus with this build, decent for tanking beams I say but the DPS isn't quite I expected since I'm having trouble doing a 100% uptime of 4 purities and 20 spiders always any ideas how to increase my dps?

Here's my POB of defeating Sirus:
https://pastebin.com/PjsbsQCg

- Helmet with 30% reservation for herald
- shaper's touch with vulenrabilty on hit
- Circle of guilt 20%
- Redemption for 3 skill point
- Ravenous horde
- awakened minion damage / impale for herald
- Maim link and flesh and stone instead of cyclone
- Divergent Dread banner
- Divergent herald of purity 21/20

Here is my POB (about 60-65 ex for the stuff), doing boss T15/T16 fast, 10K ES / 70k armour : https://pastebin.com/As3W7gdv

"

Holy Totem seems to die an awful lot, is this normal for this build?

Holy totem ? Do you mean holy relic ?
Use cast on stun link to holy relic and feeding frenzy. Dont use anymore, feeding frenzy give only 6-8% global damage for 3 gems...

"

Really struggle ATM with leveling

Holy relic 4L + cyclone 6L on tabula rasa is good for leveling.
Take arakalii's fang as soon as possible.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 6, 2021, 7:34:57 PM

"

Really struggle ATM with leveling

Holy relic 4L + cyclone 6L on tabula rasa is good for leveling.
Take arakalii's fang as soon as possible.
[/quote]

Thank you sir for the reply and help! Hope you have a nice day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info