[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

i have 194%

idk - its confusing

i played this build a ton - in heist league in hc

had way worse gear than this league since getting stuff in hc is even more hard - but my spiders cleared everything like instant (beside bosses ofc)

but atm the spider dmg is so low - and i dont kwow why
Can someone take a look at my pob?
https://pastebin.com/PLdeEpQW

I made this character in another league, and it worked, but I went to log him in to play a little bit, and I couldn't activate all the auras, I imagine that there was some change, but I can't detect it.
I am following the recent POB and its a bit different from the guide, but it was noted to follow the POB if guide differs so I am. My question is how do you cap resists with running Cyclopean Coil? Looks like it is only capping with insane Circle of Guilt rings both with resist implicits which are way to hard to find or expensive. Any suggestions would be appreciated
"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:

I made this character in another league, and it worked, but I went to log him in to play a little bit, and I couldn't activate all the auras, I imagine that there was some change, but I can't detect it.

Not checking your build, but with 3.14 the quality on circle of guilt does not increased mana reseration (before 20% => 23% with quality) ... Many player talk about that here
Last edited by dextrelame on May 4, 2021, 12:36:11 PM
How much damage would I lose If I don't use spider and just use cold iron point or something? Not a fan of relying on flask
"
buttcommander wrote:
How much damage would I lose If I don't use spider and just use cold iron point or something? Not a fan of relying on flask

Spider is the main damage for this build... For clearing map spider do 90% damage. On boss 50/50 spider and herald. When you have arakali fang you have the damage to clear map T1 to t10 easy.

For easy pop you can use : 2 desecrate (or 1 with spell cascade) > flask > ice nova = pop 18/20 spider. I'm still using ice nova, the easiest way to pop spider when starting map or for boss. Cyclone does not have the range for instant killing worm.
After starting map cyclone+culling strike repop instant the spider when depop.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 4, 2021, 1:24:58 PM
busy with other stuff last week, currency farming slower but rn hoping to get lucky on corrupting skin of the loyal, +1 level of socketed gems/+2 duration gems is good enough but double is better. Just a heads up if anyone interested with offensive version but still quite tanky to do all ultimatum stuff/sirus 9, 950k DPS/Sentinels + 43k/Spiders = 4.5m Sirus DPS, think it's ~6.3m DPS with +1 corrupted socketed gems and Lv4 Empower (higher if you count my 2x80% minion dmg elegant hubris).
PoB: https://pastebin.com/4WTfpG63

Note on my ver: if you can't fit pride just go flesh and stone, still nice dps boost. +2 skill amulet is not mandatory, but nice offensive aspect, you can go +1 skill and rest on all attribute for balance dps/def. Belt just go with darkness enthroned if you want more ES/Armour.

Not touching end-game bosses yet (uber elder/the feared) till i get all stuff i need.

"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:

3.14 remove mana tag from any % reservation, fertile catalyst on circle of guilt do nothing to reservation now so you'll stuck at max 20% reservation for HoP

"
krut0n wrote:
I am following the recent POB and its a bit different from the guide, but it was noted to follow the POB if guide differs so I am. My question is how do you cap resists with running Cyclopean Coil? Looks like it is only capping with insane Circle of Guilt rings both with resist implicits which are way to hard to find or expensive. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Just follow the first page guide, PoB is the improved/min-maxed one, only switch to cyclopean coil if you can solve the resistance problem, otherwise stick with darkness enthroned

"
buttcommander wrote:

Overall DPS PoB will show you better HoP DPS assuming you get onslaught with 5 nearby allies, otherwise it's DPS loss, one thing for sure is mapping will become 100% slower with HoP only. If you want just clear with spiders and for bossing use cold iron point.
"
echevierra wrote:
...PoB: https://pastebin.com/4WTfpG63

could you explain the Elegant Hubris, pob is showing it converting Shamanistic Fury as totem damage?

*edit*
"
echevierra wrote:
How-elegant-hubris-work

thank you and for sharing your setup. got some nice changes and a couple new chase items.
Last edited by xkYjMB6x on May 4, 2021, 7:31:24 PM
"
xkYjMB6x wrote:

could you explain the Elegant Hubris, pob is showing it converting Shamanistic Fury as totem damage?

I don't configure my PoB to show minion damage, elegant hubris/timeless jewel is unfair item that only some people have access to certain number of it.

How-elegant-hubris-work

1. it turn all small skill to nothing
2. it turn all notable skill into random modifier, depend on elegant hubris number
3. it turn all keystone skill into new one depend on commerate(Victario/Cadiro/Caspiro)

In my case, my in game show shamanic fury into slum lord (80% minion damage), it's just i don't show it on PoB because i don't want to show my minion dmg after 2x80% minion damage.

Why do we use ruthless over multistrike or even melee phys?

nvm, realised it was mana reservation
Last edited by Mastodonic on May 5, 2021, 6:46:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info