[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

That does make sense now.
Thanks for claryfing me that :) ill come back with feedback after changes :)
Hi,

I've managed to get to 91 with this build, but I am struggling with end game bosses and some of the higher tier maps. Clear is fine, but singletarget dmg is lacking. Also i die a bit too much because of low energy shield (i think).

POB: https://pastebin.com/pnJNWDhh

I know I'm missing the following:
- A good watcher's eye jewel
- Some levels / passive skill points.. Some juicy Intellect/ES nodes missing..
- Experience on gems, still some at lvl 19

Is this the reason my damage and survivability is lacking or is there something else I'm doing wrong?
"
mronni02 wrote:
Hi,

I've managed to get to 91 with this build, but I am struggling with end game bosses and some of the higher tier maps. Clear is fine, but singletarget dmg is lacking. Also i die a bit too much because of low energy shield (i think).

POB: https://pastebin.com/pnJNWDhh

I know I'm missing the following:
- A good watcher's eye jewel
- Some levels / passive skill points.. Some juicy Intellect/ES nodes missing..
- Experience on gems, still some at lvl 19

Is this the reason my damage and survivability is lacking or is there something else I'm doing wrong?

Get a level 21 herald gem asap. That's 20% more dmg before even looking at anything else.
Your abyssal jewels are weak. A good 40 mana, 40 es jewel is worth 400 ES total each

Anyone know which is better between :
- Flesh and stone / Maim + dread banner ?
- Cyclone maim + any 50% aura reservation ? Pride ? hatred ? Malevolence ? haste ?

Edit : Dread banner and the impale effect seems powerfull ... I dont know how work exactly impale but high boss take time before and now drox T15 down in 5-8s when using dread banner.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 3, 2021, 12:01:11 PM
anyone tryed minion speed in the dagger instead of predator? i dont like double predator and my spiders feel like low dmg

wich reduction % do i need on the rings now since the catalyst doesnt work anymore?
"
Artegal87 wrote:
anyone tryed minion speed in the dagger instead of predator? i dont like double predator and my spiders feel like low dmg

wich reduction % do i need on the rings now since the catalyst doesnt work anymore?

Depend what you use... with 2x20% ring, 30% enchant on helmet, charisma anoint i have discipline / determination / flesh and stone link with maim / clarity lvl 4 / dread banner / hop (and no enlighten)
10k ES and 68k armour
Last edited by dextrelame on May 3, 2021, 12:28:58 PM
replacing Cast when Damage Taken Support with Divergent Cast when Stunned Support feels really good
Currently using Kayella's summoner build. Its not bad, but I find myself having to run away from stuff. For Ultimatums, I'm constantly dodging stuff. Wouldn't mind a bit more of a tank build based around summons though. This looks like it could be the ticket.

Doesn't look too expensive either. The 4R 2B seems to be the most expensive item? I've got about five ex on hand, and another 5ex or so if I sell off my current gear.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Currently using Kayella's summoner build. Its not bad, but I find myself having to run away from stuff. For Ultimatums, I'm constantly dodging stuff. Wouldn't mind a bit more of a tank build based around summons though. This looks like it could be the ticket.

Doesn't look too expensive either. The 4R 2B seems to be the most expensive item? I've got about five ex on hand, and another 5ex or so if I sell off my current gear.

Dont start with 4R2B armour... take 3R+3B (play with minions speed) for only 30-40c.
For tankiness start with aegis aurora / memory vault (190-200 mana) / ransbowtride (59-60 mana and 6% block spell) / 1 or 2 good circle of guild if you have currency or cerculean can help for tanking and res / astramentis with 99/100 explicit allocate aligned spirit (violet + 2 sepia) before expensive allocate (charisma)
Build looks good. I am thinking of trying it after I been league starting with hexblast trickster and want something a bit more tanky and can dump currency into. Those that are running it this league how has it gone in late game/end game content? Is 22ex enough to get this going with gear and gems needed and then min/max once get more currency?
Last edited by krut0n on May 3, 2021, 5:36:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info