[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
krut0n wrote:
Build looks good. I am thinking of trying it after I been league starting with hexblast trickster and want something a bit more tanky and can dump currency into. Those that are running it this league how has it gone in late game/end game content? Is 22ex enough to get this going with gear and gems needed and then min/max once get more currency?

22ex is more than enough. The most expensive parts are lvl 4 empower and a 4R2B skin (2ex). Its like any build in that you can spend as much as you want on min/max stuff.
The build itself is unkillable. The only mod in T16s i look out for is "cannot regen energy shield". Ultimatums are afk mode. There's are two noticeable drawback though
1) Single target dps is very limited. The best you can hope for is around 3.5-4 mil shaper dps. Bit more if you get +1 sentinels helm enchant
2) The mechanics of keeping your spiders and sentinels up can be awkward at times.
"
xkYjMB6x wrote:
replacing Cast when Damage Taken Support with Divergent Cast when Stunned Support feels really good

This, Im not sure why CWDT is still suggested. Cast when stunned provides nearly 100% uptime on the relic and just works way better
Hello.

You got many of these builds in standard. Pretty sure they are from past leagues. Wich one was "the best" or had the best configuration???? (if you can recall one).

I play standard and I would like hear your answer.

Thanks for the guide.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Currently using Kayella's summoner build. Its not bad, but I find myself having to run away from stuff. For Ultimatums, I'm constantly dodging stuff. Wouldn't mind a bit more of a tank build based around summons though. This looks like it could be the ticket.

Doesn't look too expensive either. The 4R 2B seems to be the most expensive item? I've got about five ex on hand, and another 5ex or so if I sell off my current gear.

Dont start with 4R2B armour... take 3R+3B (play with minions speed) for only 30-40c.
For tankiness start with aegis aurora / memory vault (190-200 mana) / ransbowtride (59-60 mana and 6% block spell) / 1 or 2 good circle of guild if you have currency or cerculean can help for tanking and res / astramentis with 99/100 explicit allocate aligned spirit (violet + 2 sepia) before expensive allocate (charisma)

+!

I'll keep that stuff in mind.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Hi, currently level 89 in Ultimate Hardcore league, pushing carefully throught maps.
2nd league with this build for me in hc, its really the first time since many league that i feel so safe (yeah i know, i will die from this feeling :p)

My stuff actually :

For the jewels, just need a good watcher's eye, none at a descent price in hc actually.

i got this amulet for 2 ex, and need some currency to annoint charisma.

And i just corrupted this bad boy :

Need some change, tried to corrupt vulnerability on the shaper glove, i'm at my 12th try, like already 7-8 ex...
Same for the helmet enchant, runned lab like 30 x without the good one.
for thoses two, no one sell them (memory vault enchant run for 15ex, 1 on the market)

For my aegis with +2 aura, what is the best thing to do ?
Determination + discipline, but i need the extra time from increased duration for vaal discipline, and dont want to duplicate increased duration for molten shell and the offering...

to finish, just a big thanks you for this build, the post is really clear / organised.
Last edited by idarius on May 4, 2021, 3:14:08 AM
"
Artegal87 wrote:
anyone tryed minion speed in the dagger instead of predator? i dont like double predator and my spiders feel like low dmg

It is on purpose to use Predator twice. First, you should use Anomalous Predator on Spiders, this reduces all Resistances of the Prey by 4% (Chaos included). Secondly, in long boss fights you may need to respawn your spiders. One way doing this is, to set the Prey on the boss to occupy your minions so you can use Desecrate, Jar Flask and Cyclone for new spiders.

I did not reach endgame bosses yet, but I kill any T16 map bosses (any mods!) with ease so far.
idk im just doing high yellow / low red maps - and my spiders feel like rly low dmg and slow me down even just clear thrashmobs xD

maybe i messed something up - maybe someone can check - my profile is public the char is "Shaco_OP"

right now i safe my money for double golden oil to annoint charisma - maybe than i can put in the last support gem for my sentinels + change the relic vs a banner idk
Last edited by Artegal87 on May 4, 2021, 7:31:12 AM
"
Artegal87 wrote:
idk im just doing high yellow / low red maps - and my spiders feel like rly low dmg and slow me down even just clear thrashmobs xD

maybe i messed something up - maybe someone can check - my profile is public the char is "Shaco_OP"

right now i safe my money for double golden oil to annoint charisma - maybe than i can put in the last support gem for my sentinels + change the relic vs a banner idk

There are several things you can do.
- Check your passive tree and compare it with the guide. You can improve your char without spending currency. You don't need Resolute Technique as you got Shapers Touch. Don't forget to take Sanctum of Thoughts, but it will not improve your damage.
- Proceed farming and level up / quality your gems.
- Use Bloodlust Support in your HoP-Setup. Vile Toxins is not needed, because the Sentinel deal physical damage. I saw some setups using Impale/Dread Banner. When you get the money, you can also buy 4R-2B Body. Trade Link >3 ex at the moment
- Get an Empower 4 (2ex) and Awakened Minion Damage Support (<1ex) for your HoP
- Buy rings with "Sentinel of Purity deal >90% increased damage" Trade Link (make sure you get the Reservation you need, I'm fine with 2x 19%)
- You can easily improve your Abyss Jewels to get more defence.
- For Quality of Life, I'd recommend to add CWDT/Cast when Stunned to Holy Relic, so you dont need to care about that again. I removed Rallying Cry for that, you can remove Clarity, as it does nothing as long as you don't have the Watcher's Eye.
- With Divergent Clarity and Anomalous Predator you can add some % of damage on top.

Read the Guide for more details, you can also spy my profile but I followed the guide quite detailled.

btw: I am not using Charisma on amulet, not sure if/when I will need it. You can spend the money for other upgrades first. If you are interested, read the discussions above. You can reduce the reservation with a 2nd Cluster Jewel on the top right side Trade Link (add stats you may need)
Last edited by Tiffiklotz on May 4, 2021, 8:23:05 AM
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
"
Artegal87 wrote:

There are several things you can do.
- Check your passive tree and compare it with the guide. You can improve your char without spending currency. You don't need Resolute Technique as you got Shapers Touch. Don't forget to take Sanctum of Thoughts, but it will not improve your damage.
- Proceed farming and level up / quality your gems.
- Use Bloodlust Support in your HoP-Setup. Vile Toxins is not needed, because the Sentinel deal physical damage. I saw some setups using Impale/Dread Banner. When you get the money, you can also buy 4R-2B Body. Trade Link >3 ex at the moment
- Get an Empower 4 (2ex) and Awakened Minion Damage Support (<1ex) for your HoP
- Buy rings with "Sentinel of Purity deal >90% increased damage" Trade Link (make sure you get the Reservation you need, I'm fine with 2x 19%)
- You can easily improve your Abyss Jewels to get more defence.
- For Quality of Life, I'd recommend to add CWDT/Cast when Stunned to Holy Relic, so you dont need to care about that again. I removed Rallying Cry for that, you can remove Clarity, as it does nothing as long as you don't have the Watcher's Eye.
- With Divergent Clarity and Anomalous Predator you can add some % of damage on top.

Read the Guide for more details, you can also spy my profile but I followed the guide quite detailled.

btw: I am not using Charisma on amulet, not sure if/when I will need it. You can spend the money for other upgrades first. If you are interested, read the discussions above. You can reduce the reservation with a 2nd Cluster Jewel on the top right side Trade Link (add stats you may need)

- resolute techniqe: oh right totaly missed it - didnt have the gloves
that long - just managed to put my "core" stuff together xD
- level up: check
- vile toxins was the budget option if u cant afford 4r 2b if im not
mistaken - but i reached enough mana so i could swap the gems
- empower + awekened gem - brooke :(
- % dmg rings - are quite expensive - and im not sure what % reservation i
need since i have 2 20% right now - and cant use 6 link HoP
- abyss jewels improvement? rly ok i have to check them again

so i guess this determination / disci reduced reservation will be a huge help - hmmmm need some lvls :O

thx for the fast response - tips ma dude
Last edited by Artegal87 on May 4, 2021, 9:09:44 AM
"
I saw some setups using Impale/Dread Banner

Dread banner give 25% chance impale and work fine for me, Now Boss T15/16 take 5-10s maximum. (sentinel lvl 28 with + 190% dmg)

Artegal, Check "misc" tab and minion damage modifier. i have 217% and you need at least 150%.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 4, 2021, 9:18:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info