[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Can someone tell me why I can't use all the auras? I did it in another league and went to play a little today, despite not having changed anything.

https://pastebin.com/ArAxrTbN

I imagine there has been some change since I did.
Just add some adjustments in this build, now its even better for me.

I just add cluster with self control/uncompromising in my tree, with my lab enchant its give me ability to respec "Discord artisan" completely, saved 4 points, and i added flesh and stone aura. Total i have dread banner, flesh and stone, determination, discipline and herald of purity activated at once without enlighten and still 83 mana left.

With flesh and stone i can maim enemies automatically, then i just remove bloodlust from main setup and add brutality instead, because its always works, not only when target bleeds. I even can add vulnerabily on hit on gloves on top of than or just Despair still not decide whats better.

Next i completely remove maim support from cyclone, instead i use cyclone/culling/fortify/desecrate.

And next i finally manage to add cast when stunned and holy relic with feeding frenzy setup, this save a lot ot time to resummon holy relic.

Also i change gems for spiders on melee phys/melee splash/minion damage. I think 5 seconds from withering touch not needed, also i switch to flesh offering.

Then whats i should do next? Whats curse better on gloves, despair or vulnerability? Whats jewels i can socket next? Elegant hubris will be good? We can move fortress covenant into cluster jewel slot, this completely remove negative effect from this jewel and place hubris where covenant right now.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Apr 30, 2021, 2:38:00 AM
Just buying vulnerability on gloves.
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
Just buying vulnerability on gloves.

Hey Im curious. I have all the items for the build, but Im curious what to do with the Desecrate spell?

Am I supposed to summon something, or how does it work.

First time I play a build like this.
"
david6622 wrote:

Hey Im curious. I have all the items for the build, but Im curious what to do with the Desecrate spell?

descrate 2 time (or 1 time with spell cascade) => Writing jar > aoe damage (ice nova for me) => 20 spider

Build is done for me :

10.2K ES / 70k armour / 6271 mana
Have 39 mana with clarity lvl 1 (spirit offering q21 cost 39 mana)
Watcher eye with 10% maximum mana gain as ES and 8% additionnal physical reduction
Flesh and stone + maim is a good damage boost
I'm using 1 cerulean instead of 1 circle guilt for more ES/Armour, already have 217% increased damage for all minions (and + 96% for sentinnel)
Last edited by dextrelame on Apr 30, 2021, 10:46:48 AM
"
Loonytoonz wrote:
Think I've pushed this build as far as it can go. Despite the divergent gems and alt quality gems I am not sure this build has the dps to do ubers comfortably. I tried shaper the other night and maven was there. It was so slow at one point I had 5 shaper clones up. I was eventually able to complete it however it did not feel great. I even ditched one of your cluster jewels for more minion damage and it just feels meh for bosses.

TLDR: you need a disclaimer that this build is meh at best for endgame bosses.

3rd league Running this build; 3.9 HoA version, 3.11 HoP without clusters and this current version. All did great and are still ripping bosses np.

I'd suggest following the guide before trying some wonky stuff lol.

edit. Just wanted to say thank you for updating the PoB gives the build a bit of fresh play when i come back to it every other league.
Last edited by LeeTKaN on Apr 30, 2021, 10:53:11 AM
If someone could take a look at my build. Character name is DhamShield. The build overall is working out really well but I'm trying to figure out where the best place would be to add more ES to the build. I would love to hit 8k but 7.5k would be fine as well. I'm looking over things though and I'm just not sure how likely it is. I've seen others mention how they've gotten that high but I think my gear is pretty good but I'm like 1k off of that.
Thanks a lot for the great build guide.

This is a really solid build. One of the tankiest I ever played with over 4k hours. I'm having trouble seeing it scale much further than I have but will look for a few more upgrades until I call it done.

[linkItem
"
jigglylizard wrote:
Thanks a lot for the great build guide.

This is a really solid build. One of the tankiest I ever played with over 4k hours. I'm having trouble seeing it scale much further than I have but will look for a few more upgrades until I call it done.

I dont know why you use clarity, its give you something?
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Apr 30, 2021, 12:32:32 PM
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
david6622 wrote:

descrate 2 time (or 1 time with spell cascade) => Writing jar > aoe damage (ice nova for me) => 20 spider

Build is done for me :

10.2K ES / 70k armour / 6271 mana
Have 39 mana with clarity lvl 1 (spirit offering q21 cost 39 mana)
Watcher eye with 10% maximum mana gain as ES and 8% additionnal physical reduction
Flesh and stone + maim is a good damage boost
I'm using 1 cerulean instead of 1 circle guilt for more ES/Armour, already have 217% increased damage for all minions (and + 96% for sentinnel)

You killed any endgame bosses already? Its looks like your dps even lower than my, but it takes many minutes to kill any t14+ guardian. I just kill trialmaster in seconds, some bosses die in seconds, but some can stand against focus x20 spiders + heralds for hours and take almost no damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info