[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

How are people getting immune to corrupted blood while using watchers eye?
"
Dhampir05 wrote:

Would also appreciate an answer to this
"
Dhampir05 wrote:

Maybe get a Healthy Mind with immune to corrupted blood. But kinda expensive. Other jew as well
"
Dhampir05 wrote:

healthy mind / fortress covenant or abyss jewel
Last edited by wh1spo on Apr 29, 2021, 7:34:37 AM

Is this notable useful for build?

100% chance to Defend with Double Armour
Maximum Damage Reduction for any Damage Type is 50%
Last edited by Daemonion on Apr 29, 2021, 7:13:46 AM
"
Daemonion wrote:

It's a nice keynote until level 97 or 98, thereafter the reduced 50% physical damagereduction is too bas as as downside. But es on block is doubled, for starting it is very nice! Switch probablyout granite flask a d take a jade or another flask instead.

Hello. Could anyone check my profile if I miss anything to boost minion damage.
I have compared the PoB in the 1st post and my profile. Even if I get a lv21 HoP, all awakened gem, my DPS is only 400k, but the PoB in thread is 550k. That gap is huge, and I didn't know how to get that DPS.
Think I've pushed this build as far as it can go. Despite the divergent gems and alt quality gems I am not sure this build has the dps to do ubers comfortably. I tried shaper the other night and maven was there. It was so slow at one point I had 5 shaper clones up. I was eventually able to complete it however it did not feel great. I even ditched one of your cluster jewels for more minion damage and it just feels meh for bosses.

TLDR: you need a disclaimer that this build is meh at best for endgame bosses.
Is there any didderence in using Maim on cyclone and Maim on Flesh and Stone? Damage wise?
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Daemonion wrote:

It's a nice keynote until level 97 or 98, thereafter the reduced 50% physical damagereduction is too bas as as downside. But es on block is doubled, for starting it is very nice! Switch probablyout granite flask a d take a jade or another flask instead.

It's bad as soon as you have a Memory Vault, since by then you have more than 50% phys dmg reduction.

"
Loonytoonz wrote:
Think I've pushed this build as far as it can go. Despite the divergent gems and alt quality gems I am not sure this build has the dps to do ubers comfortably. I tried shaper the other night and maven was there. It was so slow at one point I had 5 shaper clones up. I was eventually able to complete it however it did not feel great. I even ditched one of your cluster jewels for more minion damage and it just feels meh for bosses.

TLDR: you need a disclaimer that this build is meh at best for endgame bosses.

You can check my boss videos, they're really quick. I carried all end game bosses for friends, many times. Try to follow the PoB more closely, it should help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info