[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
LeeTKaN wrote:
"
Loonytoonz wrote:
Think I've pushed this build as far as it can go. Despite the divergent gems and alt quality gems I am not sure this build has the dps to do ubers comfortably. I tried shaper the other night and maven was there. It was so slow at one point I had 5 shaper clones up. I was eventually able to complete it however it did not feel great. I even ditched one of your cluster jewels for more minion damage and it just feels meh for bosses.

TLDR: you need a disclaimer that this build is meh at best for endgame bosses.

3rd league Running this build; 3.9 HoA version, 3.11 HoP without clusters and this current version. All did great and are still ripping bosses np.

I'd suggest following the guide before trying some wonky stuff lol.

edit. Just wanted to say thank you for updating the PoB gives the build a bit of fresh play when i come back to it every other league.

I just follow guide and dps just decent, any endgame bosses takes a lot of time, any normal bosses (most) die in seconds. Dps scaling for minions pretty low. I think its because build already immortal, we have a lot of defence and low dps. I have 6k es right now on lvl 89, die maybe 2 times when i equip all my gear, one time because maven just use something on ground with high degen, when there a lot of minions near me and i just not seen it and second time when i fight with park boss in maven crucible, other boss freeze me right in center of this fire spells from park boss, i die almost instanly.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Apr 30, 2021, 12:45:07 PM
hey man, great guide, tried it in heist season too.
btw i have 1 question
in guide is not specified about small cluster enduring composure and medium cluster one with self-control/ uncompromising, but i found them in PoB.
Should they be used as in PoB? thank you man
"
Maagna wrote:
hey man, great guide, tried it in heist season too.
btw i have 1 question
in guide is not specified about small cluster enduring composure and medium cluster one with self-control/ uncompromising, but i found them in PoB.
Should they be used as in PoB? thank you man

I think he mentioned before that PoB is always the most up to date.
How do you use desecrate on left click as it only makes me move instead of cast the actual skill?
"
danthemanX22 wrote:
How do you use desecrate on left click as it only makes me move instead of cast the actual skill?

Use shift + click
I ask again, does the Maim support differ the damage if i use it with cyclone over Flesh and Stone? Why do we use it in Flesh and Stone? :) Love the build so far! lvl 94 and pushing!
did I miss somewhere about using fertile catalysts on circle of guilt rings? It doesnt seem to work anymore as its now just reservation, instead of mana reservation? hold alt on the item its now just a "unique modifier"

isnt this a bit of a nerf?
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
"
PunkSviin wrote:
I ask again, does the Maim support differ the damage if i use it with cyclone over Flesh and Stone? Why do we use it in Flesh and Stone? :) Love the build so far! lvl 94 and pushing!

If you consider only 'maim support' this is the same, but anomalous maim can add bleeding on cyclone not for flesh and stone

=> Maim ennemies with cyclone give : Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage

=> Using maim + flesh and stone give : Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage (maim) + Enemies Maimed by this Skill take (13-16)% increased Physical Damage (blood and sand)
And blood and sand have higher area of effect

And playing with maim on cyclone and flesh and stone without maim is not good because you can apply maim with 2 skill and cant stack the 2 increased
Last edited by dextrelame on May 1, 2021, 7:36:37 AM
"
Jkurs wrote:
did I miss somewhere about using fertile catalysts on circle of guilt rings? It doesnt seem to work anymore as its now just reservation, instead of mana reservation? hold alt on the item its now just a "unique modifier"

isnt this a bit of a nerf?

Yes, it's a nerf, the tag was removed for life/mana for HoP reservation reduction.

Vatina has an updated PoB to follow to get the auras going again.
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

If you consider only 'maim support' this is the same, but anomalous maim can add bleeding on cyclone not for flesh and stone

=> Maim ennemies with cyclone give : Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage

=> Using maim + flesh and stone give : Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage (maim) + Enemies Maimed by this Skill take (13-16)% increased Physical Damage (blood and sand)
And blood and sand have higher area of effect

And playing with maim on cyclone and flesh and stone without maim is not good because you can apply maim with 2 skill and cant stack the 2 increased

Yeah i use anomalous maim. Alright so using Anomalous maim on cyclone and having flesh and stone would be conterintuitive and bad then if i understand you righ?

Im arround 30-40 exalts bumpt in to the build now i think and trying to brench out more dps. I added some clusters and bumpet up the dps by alot i also gained 1k more ES and i changed the tree for level 100 to aprox hit 9k es, even more armor and alot more dps. Now im trying to figure out how to fit in pride + dread banner to add impale to. that would add even more dps but seems hard! xD I realy love this build!

My level 100 tree, gear etc is just current and havent set up the dps but the tree nodes is what im going for! :)
https://pastebin.com/9LAb71qW

i guess next step would be getting pride reserves no mana amulet and aura implicit on shield for 1 extra slot then remove molten shell and put dread banner there.

Sry for bad english.
Last edited by PunkSviin on May 1, 2021, 9:09:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info