[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Jewels in your POB and website are not similar, which jewels are better?
"
krasiok wrote:
Jewels in your POB and website are not similar, which jewels are better?

PoB, the guide itself is not yet completely up to date. :)
Thanks for all the tips guys, character fells better now, still grinding more currency for all the upgrades, really nice build.

Thanks to all.
"
echevierra wrote:
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:

I see you use timeless jewel instead of clusters, this better? Also 18% from rings will be enought for use dread banner with all auras?

elegant hubris is just a cheap replacement until clusters, because it's cheap and provide minion dmg 80~160% (depend on how lucky your roll is), later when i have money i'll buy clusters to fit more aura.

My ring are all 20%, and i link determination + discipline + war banner with enlighten 3, + Charisma annoint it left me with 96 mana. Without 20% mana reservation ring/Charisma/Englighten your best bet prob just drop dread banner, and do HoP + bloodlust + Predator + Empower + Culling Strike + Brutality (this is assuming you have money for at least for 20% reservation and can buy englighten lv2), otherwise go bloodlust + predator + red whatever + culling strike + ruthless).

With all of this items and gems still have 98 mana left.

Should i use clusters with 30% less mana reservation for discipline and determination and add more auras or i can use damage clusters freely?
And whats skills u assing on skill bar? I have more skills than buttons, need always press ctrl for additional buffs, its hurts my fingers a lot.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Apr 28, 2021, 12:10:43 PM
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:

Should i use clusters with 30% less mana reservation for discipline and determination and add more auras or i can use damage clusters freely?
And whats skills u assing on skill bar? I have more skills than buttons, need always press ctrl for additional buffs, its hurts my fingers a lot.

that's up to you, new aura seems optional but should boost your dps/survivability depend on what aura you want to use. My skill bar are move/predator/cyclone/flesh offering/molten shell/desecrate/flame dash/vaal discipline.
This build is indeed pressing a lot of button, but only when you want to recast buff/resummon spiders, otherwise i just molten shell + cyclone (and flask if i want faster mapping)
"
echevierra wrote:
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:

that's up to you, new aura seems optional but should boost your dps/survivability depend on what aura you want to use. My skill bar are move/predator/cyclone/flesh offering/molten shell/desecrate/flame dash/vaal discipline.
This build is indeed pressing a lot of button, but only when you want to recast buff/resummon spiders, otherwise i just molten shell + cyclone (and flask if i want faster mapping)

Holy relic die in every ultimatum or random pack of mobs, this skill i use a lot with ctrl.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Apr 28, 2021, 1:58:10 PM
Just found this enchant in my first uber lab on this char. Good enough?
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Apr 28, 2021, 3:39:10 PM
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:

Holy relic die in every ultimatum or random pack of mobs, this skill i use a lot with ctrl.

i just link holy relic with feeding frenzy and cast when stunned, some people use cwdt but both works. +1 to skill gem tho, just hope you have enough socket to put another skill gem.

"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
Just found this enchant in my first uber lab on this char. Good enough?

one of the BiS enchant helmet, the other being +1 sentinels imo. Basically can respec Herald mana reservation tree, anyway it add possibility to add one an aura slot.
"
echevierra wrote:
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:

You can use molten shell on the move button.
Is this build still viable in Ultimatum? I heard about Armor getting nerfed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info