[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Instead of finding unique jewel or rare with resists and blood i just try to check my clusters and found this one, cost 120 c only, pretty cheap, now i just add watcher's eye instead of energised armor.

Also i add this jewel in cluster slot near CI keystone, this give me a total 45 es 45 mana (~350 es). We can use 2 of this jewel in same time. I think i just add large cluster in future + second split personality, still lvl 90 right now.

Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 1, 2021, 11:16:03 AM
Why the cyclopean coil over the Darkness Enthroned belt, I just don't get why the cyclopean coil is all that?
"
dextrelame wrote:

Build is done for me :

10.2K ES / 70k armour / 6271 mana
Have 39 mana with clarity lvl 1 (spirit offering q21 cost 39 mana)
Watcher eye with 10% maximum mana gain as ES and 8% additionnal physical reduction
Flesh and stone + maim is a good damage boost
I'm using 1 cerulean instead of 1 circle guilt for more ES/Armour, already have 217% increased damage for all minions (and + 96% for sentinnel)

That amulet looks hella sweet. If it's fine, could you roughly share how you made this one? Dex and Int affix looks like a veiled mod.

Really happy with what I currently have, blasting 8 ex bet ultimatums (woo!). Not exactly sure how else I could upgrade aside from crafting a similar amulet as above and probably looking for good enchants like regen on hit. What should I do to scale higher?

Last edited by Grimgust on May 2, 2021, 1:17:58 PM
"
danthemanX22 wrote:
Why the cyclopean coil over the Darkness Enthroned belt, I just don't get why the cyclopean coil is all that?

Immunity to Shock/Ignite and a nice damage boost.

"
Dhampir05 wrote:
If someone could take a look at my build. Character name is DhamShield. The build overall is working out really well but I'm trying to figure out where the best place would be to add more ES to the build. I would love to hit 8k but 7.5k would be fine as well. I'm looking over things though and I'm just not sure how likely it is. I've seen others mention how they've gotten that high but I think my gear is pretty good but I'm like 1k off of that.

I was happy with 7k ES for a long time. Today I got a Clarity Watchers Eye and it gave me 1200 ES on top. You can also get a Darkness Enthorned Belt and add >30 Mana/ES Jewels or a nice Crystal Belt.

Another thing:

Why are so many use Charisma on amulet? With Self-Control and Uncompromising I don't need that. I use Determination, Discipline, 6-Link Herald and Clarity and still have >300 Mana left.

At the moment I use Arcane Guardian but I am thinking about Soul of Steel.
Last edited by Tiffiklotz on May 2, 2021, 10:36:14 AM
I think I have pushed this build as far as I can. 8.6k ES / 800 es regen and 4.1 million dps. Have a
that I got really early so it was only 8 exalts. 104k armor with flasks up.

I run Discipline, Determination, Diverg. Clarity, Anom. Flesh and Stone, HOP auras.

Anything I can do (besides levels) to upgrade this further?
Last edited by Insaniack on May 2, 2021, 12:35:54 PM
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:

Another thing:

Why are so many use Charisma on amulet? With Self-Control and Uncompromising I don't need that. I use Determination, Discipline, 6-Link Herald and Clarity and still have >300 Mana left.

because you are not using flesh and stone with maim support
Last edited by wh1spo on May 2, 2021, 12:20:33 PM
"
wh1spo wrote:
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:

Another thing:

True, I do not. I believe not only Charisma is required to add another Aura but also the helm enchantment? Is it worth to sacrifice the 5th Sentinel for Flesh and Stone?

Edit: saw some chars without the enchant but using Flesh and Stone, dropping Maim for the Gem slot. Hm, still not sure :)
Last edited by Tiffiklotz on May 2, 2021, 2:10:19 PM
Just used this build to beat Sirus for the very first time (respecced from reap inquisitor couple of days ago, died on A1), and on A5, thanks Vatinas :)
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
"
wh1spo wrote:
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:

Another thing:

True, I do not. I believe not only Charisma is required to add another Aura but also the helm enchantment? Is it worth to sacrifice the 5th Sentinel for Flesh and Stone?

Edit: saw some chars without the enchant but using Flesh and Stone, dropping Maim for the Gem slot. Hm, still not sure :)

You can deal better dps if you stack impale + dread banner. My overall dps almost tripled when i add impale. Bosses i kill minutes before now i can kill in seconds.
Also how to stack 90% phys reduction from armor without flasks? I just add almost perfect rolled watcher eye and its still 45k and only 81% mitigation. Where i can find other 9%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info