[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hello, I thought about some tanky build to conquer all the content and I thought about making this build, but I'm worried about Ultimatum and especially ruin stacks. How well does this build tackle Ultimatum encounters?
"
Rygor20 wrote:
Hello, I thought about some tanky build to conquer all the content and I thought about making this build, but I'm worried about Ultimatum and especially ruin stacks. How well does this build tackle Ultimatum encounters?

Doing all trialmaster to the end and only losing 1 beetween lvl 70 to 93 because the center pilon die. Take the 2 ruin encounter only 1 time for achivement and avoid the only 1 flask active too.
Going at level 92 and 2nd char of the league. Wanted a char that could reliably do taskmaster encounters because you can't die in those and also kill all the end game bosses safely even though I am not very skilled in their mechanics.

Started with Ice Traps so compared to that damage feels quite lack cluster and timed events like Blights and Legions are pretty much nogo so far. I have done Sirus (A6), Shaper, Elder and Conquerors so far without problems (that could not have been fixed with remove burning flask). Fights take quite long but eventually I will whittle the enemies down, because they can rarely, if at all, kill me.

Only thing that I have failed without just being lazy/stupid so far is 75%+ quant 10way with few spider bosses and Carcass boss which slowed me down and then Suncaller Asha (Park Boss)and Vaal temple's titty bitch rained me and my minions down. But to be honest my trapper could not do anything to the combo and mods either when I tested with few last portals... So rolling this encounter this hard might end up under "stupid" tag.

A bit afraid how the build handles Maven, but so far the build seems promising as endgame bosser, decent mapper and all in all fun to play.
i played this build in 3.12 and had lots of fun with it, clearing everything in the game... i want to get back to it so i'm starting to buy all the stuff i need.

I have a question about herald of purity mana reservation... since catalysts don't improve mana reservation on rings anymore, is it worth buying a memory vault with "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced Reservation" ? or what should i do so i will not have mana reservation problems?
Last edited by wh1spo on Apr 26, 2021, 8:39:19 AM
"
wh1spo wrote:
i played this build in 3.12 and had lots of fun with it, clearing everything in the game... i want to get back to it so i'm starting to buy all the stuff i need.

I have a question about herald of purity mana reservation... since catalysts don't improve mana reservation on rings anymore, is it worth buying a memory vault with "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced Reservation" ? or what should i do so i will not have mana reservation problems?

You have many source for mana reservation reduction :
- Herald of Purity has 30% reduced Reservation enchant is the best i think but discipline or determination work too if you find
- Charisma anoint
- Enlighten if needed for aura and can help for using flesh and stone link with maim.
What belt is the best? PoB you use Cyclopean Coil and guide says Darkness Enthroned? All and all realy fun build, closing in to being done but i realy struggle maxing resist.
Thanks for this.

Rerolled into this after a very disappointing and very overpriced league starter and Ults are a joke now. Not the best bosser I've played but it does the job.
Whats gems i should put here?

Right colored chests costs a lot and i even cant buy it, because there only 2-3 all time on trade.

Also we can use any alternative for this chest? Or it BiS?
And where we stack resistances on these items?
"
PunkSviin wrote:
What belt is the best? PoB you use Cyclopean Coil and guide says Darkness Enthroned? All and all realy fun build, closing in to being done but i realy struggle maxing resist.

Darkness Enthroned is still better until you can solve elemental resist problem, Even if you solve elemental resist problem, darkness enthroned still recommended because it provided a lot of ES + armour while cyclopean belt give anti-ignite/shock which is kinda nice but not must to have.

"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
Whats gems i should put here?

Right colored chests costs a lot and i even cant buy it, because there only 2-3 all time on trade.

Also we can use any alternative for this chest? Or it BiS?
And where we stack resistances on these items?

You could try HoP + Ruthless + Bloodlust + Predator + Empower + Impale, only downside to efficiently use impale is to fit dread banner which add more dps, otherwise you could just add random green support that fit your style. I personally use HoP + Multistrike + Brutality + Predator + Empower + Impale, big dps but more mana reservation cost (need high rolled reduced reservation on circle of guilt). Also the body armour is BiS because we stack lot of defense (ES/Armor/Mana), without it i lose like 30% eHP/Armour(1.5k ES/12k armour) which is a lot, we're stacking resistance from abyss jewel (darkness enthroned) + passive tree, rest we get easily from rainbowstride/aegis/memory vault
Last edited by echevierra on Apr 27, 2021, 5:36:09 AM
Currently using this build at level 92. Awesome experience so far, but there's one thing that I can't for the life of me figure out. PoB shows that spiders seem to be inflicting bleed? How is this made possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info