[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

hey, can you or any1 give me a comparison to the Arachnophobia Allstars build?
like a pro/con list or rough estimate cost of the builds.
i cant decide for a leaguestart between theese two.
sorry for bringing up another guide here if that offends you and thank you for all the work you put into the guide
The fertile catalyst change is intended.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3081337/page/2#p24013808

Thanks for the suggestion TheAvatarOfWar.
whats skill gems are people using for starting of maps ?
God, so rough having no armor until a memory vault becomes available
Pre-fang what gem links should I be using? I'm not even through Act 10 and the damage feels really low especially with the Ultimatum event.
any ideas on being able to cast desecrate much more easier during ultimatums
? seems thats the only way I die is when I cant create spiders.
Great build, i used this in ritual league, though i did join late so i didnt get to see the full build in action, but am using it from the start in the ultimatum league, i was wondering why you swapped out dominating blow? its a great gem for minions, just seems like an odd move
Hello, i am looking for a build which doesnt need to spam key/Mouse cause i have a lot of hand tendonitis.
Is this build good for that?

I used to play golemancer and reached lvl 100 with it, liked it.
"
Riael_TTV wrote:
God, so rough having no armor until a memory vault becomes available

Use a Granite Flask ... It gives me roughly 13k Armour combined with Determination.

I follow this build the first time and had a lot of fun while leveling, however, it feels there is like a gap when reaching maps before using the Fang. Maybe I missed something?! Now I can afford the Fang and I hope things will be easier now.

Thank you for the very detailed and well written guide. You're not just guiding through but also explaining the PoE universe!
I heard that fertile catalyst no longer apply to reduce the "Herald of Purity has % reduced reservation" because the mod no longer has the mana tag on it. Have you checked for yourself to see if the catalyst actually work and we can get the 23% on each ring still possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info