[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
madspaz wrote:
just curious, with predator support, does apply one prey work for both gems ??

Yes
For the reservation issue I opted for uncompromising as cluster jewel so determination has 30% reduced mana reservation. I replaced rallying cry by war banner as I didn't like casting rallying cry anaway. And added a clarity gem to min max mana reservation (and in preparation to Watcher's eye)

Feel free to watch my profile : kumokumokun
"
guilty80 wrote:
For the reservation issue I opted for uncompromising as cluster jewel so determination has 30% reduced mana reservation. I replaced rallying cry by war banner as I didn't like casting rallying cry anaway. And added a clarity gem to min max mana reservation (and in preparation to Watcher's eye)

Feel free to watch my profile : kumokumokun

thanks, great idea on war banner as well.
How good you think is this build for ultimatums? Has it enough AoE clear to clear safely?
The build is a great one, but it seems I don't know where to socket "Energised Armour." When I put it in a socket just below the Templar's starting point - I don't loose any ES nor get any armour. (other than 20% from the jewel itself) Can you'all help me with that?
"
SouThhy wrote:
The build is a great one, but it seems I don't know where to socket "Energised Armour." When I put it in a socket just below the Templar's starting point - I don't loose any ES nor get any armour. (other than 20% from the jewel itself) Can you'all help me with that?

Thats because you took str nodes instead of ES Armour.
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
How good you think is this build for ultimatums? Has it enough AoE clear to clear safely?

I wanna know this too. Ultimatums are so rippy. You need tankyness but aoe damage too. Could this build pass 10 waves of ultimatum and his boss fight in endgame maps without die?
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
jerrythc wrote:
I heard that fertile catalyst no longer apply to reduce the "Herald of Purity has % reduced reservation" because the mod no longer has the mana tag on it. Have you checked for yourself to see if the catalyst actually work and we can get the 23% on each ring still possible?

Well, that would be freaking awful. :D I can't check yet, since I'm not far enough into the league, but I'll keep an eye out. If it's true, we might have to anoint Charisma to fit all the gems, I guess we'll see.

I bought all the stuff for the build in Standard, and I can confirm Fertile catalysts don't work on Circle of guilt anymore.

Grabbed a fresh copy of the PoB to see if it had a solution in place (which it doesn't atm), and after looking over the gems settled on pulling CWDT, shuffling some gems around, and linking Determination, Discipline with an Enlighten Support. Means I'll have to give up running Portal and/or Clarity, but it leaves the level 92 build with 156 unreserved mana without making HoP a 5 link.

Thought I'd share a cheaper alternative than anointing Charisma.
Could someone explain how exactly the interaction of Fang’s Spiders and the Jar Flask works? Wiki says:

The jar allows players to gain on-hit effects outside of combat or any time. On-kill effects do not work because the worms are destroyed and not killed.

When I enter a fresh map, use Desecrate and the Jar, I do not spawn any Spiders. How do you deal with that, especially in boss fights? I read the FAQ but honestly, I did not understand the mechanic behind.
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
Could someone explain how exactly the interaction of Fang’s Spiders and the Jar Flask works?

make sure you despawn relic + herald, why he mentions the weapon swap.

"
yissus wrote:
I wanna know this too. Ultimatums are so rippy. You need tankyness but aoe damage too. Could this build pass 10 waves of ultimatum and his boss fight in endgame maps without die?

first time on this build, so yea. my experience so far with 20ex invested (early league pricing).

starting to die in t14 ultimatums lvl93 81k armor (flask+shell) 6k shield. minion ai and the stuns/freezing overwhelms. some unleveled alt gems + empower, missing Soul Ripper + vaal disp, few min/max abyss jewels to go

fun build, painful league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info