[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
madspaz wrote:
any ideas on being able to cast desecrate much more easier during ultimatums
? seems thats the only way I die is when I cant create spiders.

Can you explain this for me please? I don't understand how desecrate makes spiders. AFAICT desecrate makes corpses and the Fang requires you to kill things.
"
atolleso wrote:

Can you explain this for me please? I don't understand how desecrate makes spiders. AFAICT desecrate makes corpses and the Fang requires you to kill things.

The weapon says "raises" it means that turns corpses (the ones generated by desecrate) into spiders, to trigger the "kill" part you need to use the writhing jar or simply desecrate and kill a mob

"
madspaz wrote:

You don't really need desecrate on ultimatums, you've enough enemies and corpses to always sustain spiders during the ultimatum, if you're having issues killing stuff yourself then buy a writhing jar and proc it
Last edited by WolfDan on Apr 19, 2021, 11:30:40 AM
"
jerrythc wrote:
I heard that fertile catalyst no longer apply to reduce the "Herald of Purity has % reduced reservation" because the mod no longer has the mana tag on it. Have you checked for yourself to see if the catalyst actually work and we can get the 23% on each ring still possible?

Well, that would be freaking awful. :D I can't check yet, since I'm not far enough into the league, but I'll keep an eye out. If it's true, we might have to anoint Charisma to fit all the gems, I guess we'll see.
"
WolfDan wrote:
"
atolleso wrote:

The weapon says "raises" it means that turns corpses (the ones generated by desecrate) into spiders, to trigger the "kill" part you need to use the writhing jar or simply desecrate and kill a mob

"
madspaz wrote:

You don't really need desecrate on ultimatums, you've enough enemies and corpses to always sustain spiders during the ultimatum, if you're having issues killing stuff yourself then buy a writhing jar and proc it

I have writing jars, maybe I am just lagging. Sometimes I run out of spiders !
Saw your the hidden video

How the hell are you facetanking them?

I just tried it with 75% block chance and 40% spell block chance and one hit from the any of the bosses deals 6k damage to me through 58k armor and 76/81/77 resists
"
Riael_TTV wrote:
Saw your the hidden video

How the hell are you facetanking them?

I just tried it with 75% block chance and 40% spell block chance and one hit from the any of the bosses deals 6k damage to me through 58k armor and 76/81/77 resists

Well... You're supposed to have 72% spell block and around 70k armour, so this is no surprise. Follow the guide, and you will get there.

Also, the invitation's mods are important; avoid less armour-block at any cost, and make sure your build is pushed further into minmaxing before attempting hard mods like "- max res".
What is a good 5L set-up for HoP before all the fancy alt-quality gems are available?

I'm running HOP, Minion Damage, Minion Speed, Melee Phys, and Predator
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
jerrythc wrote:
I heard that fertile catalyst no longer apply to reduce the "Herald of Purity has % reduced reservation" because the mod no longer has the mana tag on it. Have you checked for yourself to see if the catalyst actually work and we can get the 23% on each ring still possible?

Well, that would be freaking awful. :D I can't check yet, since I'm not far enough into the league, but I'll keep an eye out. If it's true, we might have to anoint Charisma to fit all the gems, I guess we'll see.

Mod now got no tags at all(other than unique), i guess we can go for something like 1 synthesis ring+helm hop mana reserved enchant+some another op ring(or 2nd synthesis ring+some better sockets for hop, like multistrike).

Or could remove that herald mana reserved cluster and take another pathing and get Enduring Bond cluster on tree for 1 less skill points cost if we get 30% hop mana reserved helm enchant.

Also considering editing tree to something like this: Removing blue nightmare, annointing Exceptional performance
Last edited by za6i9ka on Apr 20, 2021, 5:03:27 AM
How vital is summon holy relic (life Regen for minions?) in the build can we do without? My holy relic dies often in ultimatum events. Edit using cast when stunned with relic now seems to work well.
Last edited by RaPsKa on Apr 20, 2021, 4:37:58 PM
just curious, with predator support, does apply one prey work for both gems ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info