[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

What would be a good alternative to cyclone?

Would dominating blow works as we're scaling the same damage type, but the attack speed is kinda low
Hi, 3.14 any nerf ?
Has anyone figured ways to push this build in higher fps tier, for like maven invitations ?
I wanted to do it by making it a champion and using impale since they didn't fix it, but can't figure a way to make it work and be just as tanky so I gave up on the idea
Hello Everybody:

I just wanted to share a little variant for the build based on Vatinas original one, zerker one (a very expensive one) and some mods to try to make it now so expensive (my budget was less than 10ex total, but well some stuff was drop).

https://pastebin.com/qKKyH0gj

Bosses that killed me:
UBER ATZIRI!!! (Also in the maven Feared invitation). But I think that is just me needing to git gud :P
The rest all dead.

I change to melee splash for mapping on the spiders.

Also, did anybody knows if Vatinas is comming back to next league? I always like his analysis on the build for the next league since he is the creator :D

Last edited by Kemmotar1 on Apr 14, 2021, 6:28:10 AM
"
Kemmotar1 wrote:
Hello Everybody:

I just wanted to share a little variant for the build based on Vatinas original one, one posted here (a very expensive one) and some mods to try to make it now so expensive (my budget was less than 10ex total, but well some stuff was drop)

Also, did anybody knows if Vatinas is comming back to next league? I always like his analysis on the build for the next league since he is the creator :D

I will be looking at it, yes :) I don't know if I will play the league much, because it's really not that attractive to me, but I will be here. I updated the guide with 3.14 notes (but, well, there really aren't any, since our build was untouched).
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Kemmotar1 wrote:
Hello Everybody:

I just wanted to share a little variant for the build based on Vatinas original one, one posted here (a very expensive one) and some mods to try to make it now so expensive (my budget was less than 10ex total, but well some stuff was drop)

I will be looking at it, yes :) I don't know if I will play the league much, because it's really not that attractive to me, but I will be here. I updated the guide with 3.14 notes (but, well, there really aren't any, since our build was untouched).

Good to hear from you!! Long time ;) This time again I'll start with something different but I bet I'll end up making it again, I just love the build really :D
This is interesting, past league I wasn't that motivated as I'm for ultimatum. But I ended having a blast of fun and even doing the 36 challenges (And now I'm on my new ritualistic HO :) ).
Well I bet will see around here in the forums from time to time, have fun and take care!!
Can anybody share, how good is this build in 3.13 and maven stuff? I tried it a lower budget gear to simulate a league start and it felt so bad in t16s maps with maven witnessing, close to impossible actually. Not sure if it might work well for her invitations due to the build mechanics. Thanks for any info.
"
nikeyla wrote:
Can anybody share, how good is this build in 3.13 and maven stuff? I tried it a lower budget gear to simulate a league start and it felt so bad in t16s maps with maven witnessing, close to impossible actually. Not sure if it might work well for her invitations due to the build mechanics. Thanks for any info.

Done all of it, T16 with maven looking (8mods), Chayula with maven looking, Guardians, invitations (except feared, I died to uber atziri, but I'm sure the build is capable of it, and it's just me). The only other boss that took me a little to kill was shaper but just because the maven casted it's degen under me when I was taking cover from the blue orbs, so it wasn't deathless but I was able to kill it. Said that, I was wondering what kind of the degen is that, I read I think in wiki or poedb that it was chaos, but imposible since we are CI, but I guess it should be some kind of phys degen....
Last edited by Kemmotar1 on Apr 14, 2021, 7:18:03 PM
"
nikeyla wrote:

Oh damn, I recorded a lot of videos from 3.13 and completely forgot to upload them! I'll try to do that soon. But, long story short, the build did all content effortlessly, except for the Feared which I managed to take down deathless but not without effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info