[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Kirkirgar wrote:
The build is super amazing.
I copied your build with minor changes.
I added Vitality, with Zealot's Oath so I am literally immortal. I am facing problems with bossing. The spiders are doing the damage but the Sentinels are doing nothing; when the spiders die I notice the boss's life doesn't decrease by my dps or the sentinels.
I played Slayer Cyclone for the past 4 leagues and have been top 10 on ninja so I am used for 34M+ dps. With this Guardian build I am really facing problems with dps (It took half an hour to kill Sirus 8 lol)
> What am I missing? How to get dps from the sentinels?
> Is HoP a must for this build? can it be replaced with raise skeletons or specters?
> Why do you use Melee Splash for spiders? I am using Melee Damage since the spiders are my only dps for bossing.

Thank you very much <3

I had the same issues. Basically, don't use the original PoB as the end-goal, more as a base. There are plenty of changes to be made to multiply the sentinel dps by 3-4x over. Look up the PoB's people posted (including me) in the past few pages. This build is definitely not a boss one-shotter, it's a slow grind. There's a pretty firm ceiling at how strong you can make your sentinels, I believe that cap is around 2-3m dps per sentinel.

Melee splash helps immensely with clear speed (IMO). For bossing, try the Cold Iron Point + Carrion golem setup people have posted.

I have done deathless Sirus AW9 several times with this build now, so it's doable. Fights like the Maven or Shaper with Maven watching are more difficult and not suited for this build I think as the floor gets filled with random dots and your DPS is not high enough to clear the boss before arena becomes lethal.

It's a good build but it's not suited for all content. I wouldn't even attempt 100% deli maps with this. I will probably be switching soon to elementalist ignite.
Are you supposed to just add the HoP sentinel's dps for each of its skills together, then multiply by 4?
I feel like lacking in dps right now even with normal map bosses. can I just switch HoP for Dominating Blow for more minion with same concept or change to cold iron point ?
thanks a lot for this build, makes playing so much easier. i did a5 sirius with lvl 75 *.*

do i need clarity for my minions to use spells more often? i have it replaced with vitality for more flat es reg atm.

also some nodes in the healthy mind area have changed, does the increased minion max mana from lord-of-the-dead-notable and increased-minion-life help a lot with dps?
Last edited by 30cmUnbuffed on Feb 20, 2021, 1:44:51 PM
This build looks really interesting but I wanted to ask how big of a dps loss it would be if I used Cyclone with CwC/Desecrate/Offering.
Hi guys.

Figured i need more help with that build of mine.

Here's pob:

https://pastebin.com/Yh35Y7wR

Why oh why i see dmg of my minions at 647k whit Slum Lord on? Should be much more i think
And also my ES is shown to me as 4.8k while i am really having 7.1k ES ?

Is my POB not working properly ?

Thank you all for help
"
Veni1979MC wrote:
Hi guys.

Figured i need more help with that build of mine.

Here's pob:

https://pastebin.com/Yh35Y7wR

Why oh why i see dmg of my minions at 647k whit Slum Lord on? Should be much more i think
And also my ES is shown to me as 4.8k while i am really having 7.1k ES ?

Is my POB not working properly ?

Thank you all for help

I fixed your PoB
https://pastebin.com/KbxNT3AP

You didn't actually pick Slum Lord as the passive. It's not automatic as the passives are random and PoB has no idea until you tell it. You have to right click it and select Slum Lord.

You had Vaal Discipline on, not Discipline. Vaal gives no extra ES that's why it was wrong.

I selected feeding frenzy, set number of nearby allies to 24, removed Vaal Molten Shell buff as it's not a permanent thing, set the enemy type to Sirus.

Now your PoB should be a lot more accurate.
Well thank you very much piszczel. Much appreciated.
Still dont know how come i have ony 800k+ minion damage when other will ahve 1.5m .... this is so confusing....
This build is really great! I loved the great linear progression of minmaxing and upgrading the build.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Dyslate/TemplarBotting?i=0&search=name%3Dtemplar

Did some upgrade i swap from astramentis to a custom int +lvl amulet
This can get you really good damages (cost: arround 14 exalted to craft)

Working really fine, can kill all bosses fast, and have a good clear in juicy T16. (that will do maven in less than 3 min, or sirus 9 in less than 5 min)

Could still get some upgrade, as awakened multistrike on my chest, or +1 sentinel on my memory vault.

But still, a really good build ty for sharing it!
Last edited by Dyslate on Feb 21, 2021, 8:48:39 PM
[delete]
Last edited by dennisleetw on Feb 22, 2021, 2:52:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info