[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Tavener wrote:
"
Hi guys hope you have some tips...

Often times with bosses I find myself with no minions, and cyclone doesn't do any damage.

I've had 10 min boss fights (lol... :( ) in which my flasks are depleted, no spiders, no HOP sentinels.

What should I be looking at to improve this?

I'm lvl 92 and everything in the passive tree except for the cluster jewels is selected.

Thx!

HoP Sentinels should pop up when you hit that boss enough.
I run two worm flasks and have Soul of Ryslatha selected which slowly adds flask charges.

OH... soul of Ryslatha may help a lot indeed...

I get the sentinels, sorry, but my attack speed seems to be super low, so they don't pop up as often.

Also they don't seem to do enough dmg, so I'm not sure what I'm missing here either.

Thanks a lot for the help!
"

OH... soul of Ryslatha may help a lot indeed...

I get the sentinels, sorry, but my attack speed seems to be super low, so they don't pop up as often.

Also they don't seem to do enough dmg, so I'm not sure what I'm missing here either.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Make your char public and I will take a peek.
The build is awesome, I am starting to fill out gem links but there are 3 different gem setups for the gloves, in pob items section it shows 3R 1G , in skills it says 2R 2B, and on the site here it says 3R 1B, which one should it be?
Use sockets from skills only, gear sockets are mostly placeholder.
"
Tavener wrote:
"
Noice_Applez wrote:

take a look at my league char if you want max dmg output. It drastically changes parts of the build tho...

I like your take on this. I pulled it PoB, and what am I missing to get 1.5M per sentinel? I can get it to about 850k Sirus dmg w/ the configuration options.

Do you find its better for the Sentinels to be the primary damage dealers?

on my own default build
I currently have 4x HoP at 452255 = 1.8M
20x spiders at 73458 = 1.46M
Tot: ~ 3.25M

With yours,
827k x4 = 3.3M
22k x 20 = 450k
tot 3.76M

If its 1.5M per sentinel, then you are approaching 7M, but I can't make that work out.

Thanks in advance. [ I'll start acquiring if I can get that up to 7M tot ]

https://pastebin.com/qmC2sbWJ
the pastebin above has the calculations done correctly.
My sentinels do 1,331,717 mil per default attack. crusader slam is 1.8mil per
spiders do 58,800 per
with vaal haste active sentinels do 1.65 mil per, but vaal haste isn't a reliable source of dmg...

if you see other ways I can increase dmg let me know and I will test it in game...

bottled faith adds another 100K+ dmg per sentinel

awakened minion dmg is 50k +dmg per as well but i like haveing predator to tell minions where to go.

and to answer your question on main source of dmg:
Sentinels are main boss dps
Spiders are main clearing dps, that is why I only do splash with spiders...
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Feb 10, 2021, 3:14:10 PM
Love it. I would try out a cold Iron point and another Aegis for weapon set 2. Then just swap to that for bossing instead of futzing w/ resummoning spiders and see how that feels. super cheap to try.

1.83 M per Sentinel. - the 500k * 4 from the +3 is > 58k * 20 from the spiders.

Pop a carrion golem, feeding frenzy and meat shield or life in the Cold Iron Point and summon that every 6s or so when it dies and you get to 2.15M

Pop Vaal Haste - 2.6M. + bottled faith for 2.8M per.

Edit
Ooh. and you don't need culling strike in cyclone for set 2, so do cyclone + fortify + maim for that debuff
Last edited by Tavener on Feb 10, 2021, 3:47:25 PM
Hello, i made this build and got it to really endgame, got 1 mil per Sentinel and 8k es with a few good items, but i got kinda bored with it.
So, im selling this full build, if anyone is interested to offer something here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/UNnqX8Uk
Thanks for the build, it carried me in the endgame, done Maven without effort and Sirus is now a joke.
"
Tavener wrote:
Love it. I would try out a cold Iron point and another Aegis for weapon set 2. Then just swap to that for bossing instead of futzing w/ resummoning spiders and see how that feels. super cheap to try.

1.83 M per Sentinel. - the 500k * 4 from the +3 is > 58k * 20 from the spiders.

Pop a carrion golem, feeding frenzy and meat shield or life in the Cold Iron Point and summon that every 6s or so when it dies and you get to 2.15M

Pop Vaal Haste - 2.6M. + bottled faith for 2.8M per.

Edit
Ooh. and you don't need culling strike in cyclone for set 2, so do cyclone + fortify + maim for that debuff

Not a bad idea at all to have a bossing weapon swap.
I will run the numbers when I get home, but j was thinking dropping haste on my setup and making a +2 gem amulet. Strength and phys gem ammy would probably be best
"Can do all map mods (although no regen is more comfortable with a mana flask and less armour/chance to block can be rippy versus strong physical bosses like the Minotaur)"

we can run physical reflect ?
"
Le_Sans_Nom wrote:
"Can do all map mods (although no regen is more comfortable with a mana flask and less armour/chance to block can be rippy versus strong physical bosses like the Minotaur)"

we can run physical reflect ?

yes spiders are invinsible, so phys reflect only kills our sentinals...
every single map mod is super doable with this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info