[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hey Guys i have a Question concerning my holy relic.
It dies like a lot...i have anomalous feeding frenuy (20) linked to it and the holy relic is anomylous, 20%, but only lvl 19 right now. Can anyone help me here as to why it is dying so much?
Thanks in advance :)
multistrike and dread banner is pretty nice, i like it. for people that wanna make this switch aswell, make sure you have good enough rings and annoint charisma
"
Mockusmax wrote:
It dies like a lot...i have anomalous feeding frenuy (20) linked to it and the holy relic is anomylous, 20%, but only lvl 19 right now. Can anyone help me here as to why it is dying so much?

It's just very squishy and it won't get better. I think most people go for a cast when stunned setup instead of manual cast for maximum uptime. (not sure if there are better options but i use cast when stunned too)
This build is very tanky, this is my gear so far

I check you pob and you have like 500 more ES at almost same lvl (im 93) what should i upgrade to get more ES?

This is my pob, ty for the help!

https://pastebin.com/60HLDekK
Last edited by Willy94inh on Feb 9, 2021, 12:10:57 AM
1 question for those, who already completed a dozen of Maven Invitations (Feared, Hidden, etc.):

You guys rolling good mods on yellow invitations or just running white ones?
"
Mockusmax wrote:

I exchanged railing cry with shield charge and in the shield added cwdt for proccing holy relic, uptime almost100%, much more dmg because of the feeding frenzy
"
phexifa wrote:
multistrike and dread banner is pretty nice, i like it. for people that wanna make this switch aswell, make sure you have good enough rings and annoint charisma

Or... get a helm enchant with -20% mana reservation on discipline or determination. It allowed me to put in awakened multistrike which I was lucky to drop then. Sentinels were hitting like trucks!
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Really enjoying this build!

I have 2 Circle of Guilt, both with 24% mana reservation for Herald of Purity, but I still cannot cast all the auras. I cannot cast Clarity (just Discipline, Determination and HOP.)

Where else should I be checking mana reservations? I'm lvl 92 so I already have the passive tree selection.

Thx.
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on Feb 9, 2021, 7:42:35 AM
"
"
Mockusmax wrote:

I exchanged railing cry with shield charge and in the shield added cwdt for proccing holy relic, uptime almost100%, much more dmg because of the feeding frenzy

why level cwdt gem?
"
phexifa wrote:
why level cwdt gem?

So you can use max level holy relic. If you leave CWDT at low level the relic will also be low and die quickly. Also, because of Glancing Blows we take a LOT of damage (which we mitigate through ES on block) so the CDWT still procs enough for a very high holy relic uptime.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info