[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi there

I like this build a lot. I play it currently. However there was a bit too much "skill piano" involved, so I decided to do some CwDT setups, which does a pretty good job so far. What I've altered is:

Gloves: CwDT (20) - Summon Holy Relic (20) - Feeding Frenzy (20) - Molten Shell (20)
Shield: CwDT (1) - Spirit Offering (8) + Desecrate (20)
Boots: Vaal Discipline (20) - Clarity (1) - Shield Charge (20) - Determination (20)

The Holy Relic kept dying too much and also no free spaces for all skills. So since big hits are the main problem, I thought autocast Holy Relic and Molten Shell is good - hence lvl 20 CwDT.

However Spirit Offering should be up all the time, hence lvl 1 CwDT and according level 8 Spirit Offering. Desecrate keep on level 20, so you can trigger it manually before bosses to summon corpses.

I could replace Clarity with Rallying Cry as long as I don't have a Watcher's Eye with clarity though.

while manually casting the things is better, automatically casting those is really comvortable.
Last edited by MainKickerin on Feb 9, 2021, 9:16:33 AM
Just got this enchant while doing my uberlab :

Should I drop 1 of the 2 circles ? Or should I include more auras ? Or should I change the support on my HoP ?

I really don't know what to do here :/
Maybe you can work around and free 4 skillpoints from the path to "Discord Artisan". I don't think the dmg applies to minions anyway. Use those 4 Skillpoints for extra minion-dmg or even more defense nodes, whatever you need,
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:
why level cwdt gem?

So you can use max level holy relic. If you leave CWDT at low level the relic will also be low and die quickly. Also, because of Glancing Blows we take a LOT of damage (which we mitigate through ES on block) so the CDWT still procs enough for a very high holy relic uptime.

ah yeah forgot about that, haven't used cwdt in a long time lol
"
Mennphis wrote:
Just got this enchant while doing my uberlab :

Should I drop 1 of the 2 circles ? Or should I include more auras ? Or should I change the support on my HoP ?

I really don't know what to do here :/

It'll help save you money on catalyzing the HoP rings but I'm not sure how much. You'll have to check PoB to see the exact numbers. It's a decent enchant for those without the rings since they can possibly run more links on HoP until they get the rings.
Who already pass the feared with this build? Can you give some tricks and tips, because i lack damage to kill they fast and my arena swiftly get covered by DoT from Elder, Shaper and Synthesis boss. And, of course, it's kill me very fast. Without any chances.
"
Who already pass the feared with this build? Can you give some tricks and tips, because i lack damage to kill they fast and my arena swiftly get covered by DoT from Elder, Shaper and Synthesis boss. And, of course, it's kill me very fast. Without any chances.

It is hard but doable, you have to change some things to get your minions to 1.5mil dps per sentinel to make those fights feel better.
any less dmg wise, you'll struggle to much with killing things in a timely manner...

take a look at my league char if you want max dmg output. It drastically changes parts of the build tho...
Hi guys hope you have some tips...

Often times with bosses I find myself with no minions, and cyclone doesn't do any damage.

I've had 10 min boss fights (lol... :( ) in which my flasks are depleted, no spiders, no HOP sentinels.

What should I be looking at to improve this?

I'm lvl 92 and everything in the passive tree except for the cluster jewels is selected.

Thx!
"
Hi guys hope you have some tips...

Often times with bosses I find myself with no minions, and cyclone doesn't do any damage.

I've had 10 min boss fights (lol... :( ) in which my flasks are depleted, no spiders, no HOP sentinels.

What should I be looking at to improve this?

I'm lvl 92 and everything in the passive tree except for the cluster jewels is selected.

Thx!

HoP Sentinels should pop up when you hit that boss enough.
I run two worm flasks and have Soul of Ryslatha selected which slowly adds flask charges.
"
Noice_Applez wrote:

take a look at my league char if you want max dmg output. It drastically changes parts of the build tho...

I like your take on this. I pulled it PoB, and what am I missing to get 1.5M per sentinel? I can get it to about 850k Sirus dmg w/ the configuration options.

Do you find its better for the Sentinels to be the primary damage dealers?

on my own default build
I currently have 4x HoP at 452255 = 1.8M
20x spiders at 73458 = 1.46M
Tot: ~ 3.25M

With yours,
827k x4 = 3.3M
22k x 20 = 450k
tot 3.76M

If its 1.5M per sentinel, then you are approaching 7M, but I can't make that work out.

Thanks in advance. [ I'll start acquiring if I can get that up to 7M tot ]
Last edited by Tavener on Feb 10, 2021, 8:44:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info