[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Tavener wrote:
"

OH... soul of Ryslatha may help a lot indeed...

I get the sentinels, sorry, but my attack speed seems to be super low, so they don't pop up as often.

Also they don't seem to do enough dmg, so I'm not sure what I'm missing here either.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Make your char public and I will take a peek.

You should be able to take a look.

Yesterday I died in Sirus Awakening 0 so... ouch!
"
Hello, i made this build and got it to really endgame, got 1 mil per Sentinel and 8k es with a few good items, but i got kinda bored with it.
So, im selling this full build, if anyone is interested to offer something here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/UNnqX8Uk
Thanks for the build, it carried me in the endgame, done Maven without effort and Sirus is now a joke.

you meant the mavens invitation? i looked at you build you dont do enough dmg to fast clear feared, let alone the maven.
"

LBC_Immortality wrote:
Hi guys hope you have some tips...

Often times with bosses I find myself with no minions, and cyclone doesn't do any damage.

I've had 10 min boss fights (lol... :( ) in which my flasks are depleted, no spiders, no HOP sentinels.

What should I be looking at to improve this?

I'm lvl 92 and everything in the passive tree except for the cluster jewels is selected.

Thx!

you need to upgrade your +4 empower and have 21/20 hop, with this set up and mechanics you will have a chance to beat the fear. +2 skin of the loyal would smooth the feared fight a lot. so basically you would have to have the 6 gems with the same gem lvl from OP's showcase.

i havent tried maven yet, it seems very undoable, i would say. we dont have the mobility nor consistent boss dmg.
Maybe it would help someone.

Aegis Aurora corruptions variants:
- Grants Level 23 Determination Skill
- 8% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage
- 4% Chance to Block Spell Damage (instead "2% on hit" on abyss jewel)
- +2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
- +1% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage
- You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
- 6% increased maximum Energy Shield

Instead Skin of the Loyal you could use Skin of the Lord with key stones (only corrupted gems is not a problem):
- Resolute Technique (never miss)
- Call To Arms (WarCry insta cast)
- Unwavering Stance (stun immunity)
- Iron Reflexes (more armour)
- Other keystones from the build tree to get 1 free point

Amulet anointing:
- Soul of Steel (armour, +1 Maximum to all Ele res)
- Diamond skin (more armour, +12% to all Ele res)

If you didn't like that your sentinels diying too fast:
1. Spent 5 points on "Minions life" instead "Minions damage and movement speed"
2. Anoint "Ravenous Horde"

P.S. Build guide is only a concept, you can always rework it for yourself how you like it ;)
Da red goez fasta!
Last edited by Graadul on Feb 11, 2021, 4:51:45 AM
Fantastic tips, thanks all!

One more question... I'm running Determination, Discipline and HOP. I have 2 circles of guilt with 24% reduced mana reserved for HOP.

I have 147 mana left to cast other stuff and I often find myself with no mana.

Are you guys checking anything for Mana reservation?
"
Fantastic tips, thanks all!

One more question... I'm running Determination, Discipline and HOP. I have 2 circles of guilt with 24% reduced mana reserved for HOP.

I have 147 mana left to cast other stuff and I often find myself with no mana.

Are you guys checking anything for Mana reservation?

We run a level 1 Clarity. I've noticed you have yours levelled. Just replace it with a fresh level 1 and do not level it.
I don't use clarity and never run out of mana to cyclone unless Baran is in the map or I run a "no mana regen" map. Other than that you should not be without mana to use your skills.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"

The Elemental Army support does not add any damage to your HoP.
Get a new Skin that lets you socket some damage
4R2B is more expensive and best with vulnerability / blood lust
3R1G2B is cheaper and works ok w/ cheaper despair curse on gloves
vile toxins.
with your current colors, minion speed is the next best thing, but you need that upgraded chest.

Getting a curse on your gloves helps. Your only source of bleed is divergent maim. You have to make sure you are spending enough time cycloning the boss to get them bleeding for the bloodlust on the HoP to count. That is where the vulnerability curse on the gloves helps, plus added damage.

Circle rings with the sentinels to do do more damage helps alot.

Get the Path of Building community fork to help try before you buy.

edit: make sure you are signaling prey in the boss fights, in case you are not. they gotta have the little green indicator over their head.
Last edited by Tavener on Feb 11, 2021, 8:30:08 AM
Im having a hard time to do math with PoB.
I have 2x circle of guilt at 19% each, im wondering if I put them at 20% quality each will it gives me the right amount of reduction?

From going online I believe 20% quality is 1.2x the 19%, which yields me 22.8
"
Tavener wrote:
"

The Elemental Army support does not add any damage to your HoP.
Get a new Skin that lets you socket some damage
4R2B is more expensive and best with vulnerability / blood lust
3R1G2B is cheaper and works ok w/ cheaper despair curse on gloves
vile toxins.
with your current colors, minion speed is the next best thing, but you need that upgraded chest.

Getting a curse on your gloves helps. Your only source of bleed is divergent maim. You have to make sure you are spending enough time cycloning the boss to get them bleeding for the bloodlust on the HoP to count. That is where the vulnerability curse on the gloves helps, plus added damage.

Circle rings with the sentinels to do do more damage helps alot.

Get the Path of Building community fork to help try before you buy.

edit: make sure you are signaling prey in the boss fights, in case you are not. they gotta have the little green indicator over their head.

Yeah been saving for that 4R2B Lords chest to put the empower instead of ele army, but I'm 2 exa short, so I'm saving for it rn...

I've been also investing in the divergent/etc gems.

I signal prey, so at least I have that going!

Thanks a lot for the help, I'll keep updating gear little by little.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info