[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Tavener wrote:
"
Noice_Applez wrote:

take a look at my league char if you want max dmg output. It drastically changes parts of the build tho...

I like your take on this. I pulled it PoB, and what am I missing to get 1.5M per sentinel? I can get it to about 850k Sirus dmg w/ the configuration options.

Do you find its better for the Sentinels to be the primary damage dealers?

on my own default build
I currently have 4x HoP at 452255 = 1.8M
20x spiders at 73458 = 1.46M
Tot: ~ 3.25M

With yours,
827k x4 = 3.3M
22k x 20 = 450k
tot 3.76M

If its 1.5M per sentinel, then you are approaching 7M, but I can't make that work out.

Thanks in advance. [ I'll start acquiring if I can get that up to 7M tot ]

I got my sentinels to 1.78mil dps per last night :D
https://pastebin.com/VB6F3y6b

Made this a switched out aul's and removed haste. this ammy needs alot of work like rmove life add es, and completely redo all suffix, maybe get a reduced mana reservation suff.
Anyways take a look at the pastebin and lmk what you think Tavener!
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Feb 11, 2021, 9:57:15 AM
Thanks for this build. I've done as well with this one as any other build I've played. Walked over A6 Sirus deathless the first time I ever fought him. Still struggling with the Breachlord fight but it's a possibility. I did something a little different and went with a 5R1B physical damage setup in my Skin of the Loyal. It's cheaper and I don't have to mess with trying to target all the time. I'm also running Dread Banner. If anyone see anything I could do to improve bossing damage let me know. I still haven't finished quality upgrades on gems and I know L21 gems will be a big boost too. I have a couple more nodes I'd like to allocate but I doubt I'll make L96. Since I hit 6500+ES deaths have been very few and far between even when I play without paying attention.

https://pastebin.com/BmMWg9qm
Last edited by HomardNEP on Feb 11, 2021, 12:05:24 PM
I really like the build :)
sirus fight is rly annoying for me... there are only few moments where I can hit him and if spiders are down at this moment it is not good :(
Hi,
started this as my second build this league.
Amazing guide and build.
I have spend quite some ex and have now nearly bought all the gear and gems.
I can now do T16 maps at level 70, and I have not even done the labyrinth.
That's quite impressive.

Still have a lot of problems to keep the spiders up against bosses. I am using 2 flasks but still do not get more than 2-4 spiders out of them.
I would like to try Sirus before I get to level 80. So I need to learn how to keep the spiders up.

What am I doing wrong?
just get some levels and ulab ;)
do you have cluster jewels?
"
Noice_Applez wrote:

Made this a switched out aul's and removed haste. this ammy needs alot of work like rmove life add es, and completely redo all suffix, maybe get a reduced mana reservation suff.

Very nice! How do you like them apples?

Does it feel any squishier? That'll probably come up after you tweak the amulet.
"
Tavener wrote:
"
Noice_Applez wrote:

Very nice! How do you like them apples?

Does it feel any squishier? That'll probably come up after you tweak the amulet.

https://youtu.be/iabqFm0O8OY

here is AL9 Sirus deathless, I performed quite poorly in this fight and still came out deathless. I also forgot to put Melee phys in spiders instead on splash hehe
them apples be nice lol, I just spent 50 ex on a +1 sentinel helm today so gatta rebuild my currency bank...

as for squishiness, it isnt much of a difference since I have 3 endurance charges almost constantly and molten up alot. Once I get the rolls that I want on amulet from harvest my es will jump a bit which will be nice.

https://pastebin.com/g3F0yPe6
Here is also an updated pastebin for reference, I'm doing 1.7Mil per sentinel now :)
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Feb 11, 2021, 8:58:20 PM
"
mp1carlos wrote:
Hello, i made this build and got it to really endgame, got 1 mil per Sentinel and 8k es with a few good items, but i got kinda bored with it.
So, im selling this full build, if anyone is interested to offer something here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/UNnqX8Uk
Thanks for the build, it carried me in the endgame, done Maven without effort and Sirus is now a joke.

Could you show your video?

I have a hard time to fight Maven. My DPS is not enough and got killed a lot of times because of degen ground. If you have free time, please check my profile, thanks.

Character: HOPurity_Guardian
Last edited by dennisleetw on Feb 11, 2021, 9:12:48 PM
"
Mudges wrote:
Hi,

Still have a lot of problems to keep the spiders up against bosses. I am using 2 flasks but still do not get more than 2-4 spiders out of them.
I would like to try Sirus before I get to level 80. So I need to learn how to keep the spiders up.

What am I doing wrong?

Cast desecrate a couple of times before you use your flask. Each cast of desecrate creates 5 corpses and you can have a max of 10 at one time. The dagger raises spiders from the number of corpses around you. The reason you only get between 2 and 4 spiders is because you only get 2 worms from each flask which if you kill both will give 2 spiders each unless there happens to be enemy corpses near you.
What's a realistic amount of EX needed to spend to jump right into red maps with this?

I'm not using it as a league starter, and I have some currency built up and can get more if I start selling off gear from another char but I don't want to jump in blind without the right currency and have to start back in yellow maps.

What amount of currency needed to where it starts to 'feel good'?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info