[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
viper9494 wrote:
"

Here, full simulacrum. very easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjAImGIbbkM

oof a lot of 3's and 4's though. Easy as far as you didn't die, but I wouldn't pick a character that only got 2's, 3's and 4's in the last few waves of simulacrums unfortunately because you lose a ton of profit. But hey props man and ty for uploading!

Yeah - I think late wave 5s would be very tough with this build unless it was super min-maxed. I did a run today (and recorded the latter half, if you're interested - though it's really just more of the same), and while I didn't see many 3s, I didn't see any 5s past the first 10 waves either.

I had all 4s for the last 10 waves with the exception of wave 18 & 20 - which were both 3 (albeit, VERY close to a 4).

This build actually sucks ass this league. Can't do any of the hard invitation fights even with all the recommended setup 20+ ex invested for a build that cant do anything diff from last league which means the newer mechanics are too much for it to handle. Spider generation is absolute garbage which kills dps for any of the boss fights. This build can't do shit versus Maven and it's really irritating to spend all this currency just for a character that can't do the league stuff.
Hey guys,

i slowly increase my gear with with better rolls. I got my two rings with 24% reduced HoP Mana reserved but i can't have a HoP 6 linked. I run with the normal gems and have a 3r3b body armor, wanted to get minion speed as the 6th gem but ist not working... what am i doing wrong?

Spoiler

"
MrOuzo wrote:
Hey guys,

i slowly increase my gear with with better rolls. I got my two rings with 24% reduced HoP Mana reserved but i can't have a HoP 6 linked. I run with the normal gems and have a 3r3b body armor, wanted to get minion speed as the 6th gem but ist not working... what am i doing wrong?

I see you are using melee phys in your HoP links but that is a 140% mana multiplier which is too high for adding minion speed on top which is also 130%. If you swap it for bloodlust or ruthless it should fit. I also noticed that you aren't using any alternate quality skill gems so you should check those out as well. Anomalous withering touch is a big improvement for your spider's uptime.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Amazing build. Was having problems until I got enough quality on my rings to activate all auras but now it feels very tanky. Any tips on how I can add more damage to my sentinels/spiders? Thank you
"
Cyterizz wrote:
Hello may i ask question

How you do bosses with no adds? Getting kills on worm is hard and i get max +4 spiders so i can't kill boss

also if someone wanna check my profile and and help me with my gear, i don't know what to do other than astramentis

Make sure you use Desecrate twice before summoning spiders. I was only only getting 2-4 because there were rarely enough corpses, so long as there's more I get at least 14 but typically 18-20
"
Phucie wrote:
This build actually sucks ass this league. Can't do any of the hard invitation fights even with all the recommended setup 20+ ex invested for a build that cant do anything diff from last league which means the newer mechanics are too much for it to handle. Spider generation is absolute garbage which kills dps for any of the boss fights. This build can't do shit versus Maven and it's really irritating to spend all this currency just for a character that can't do the league stuff.

Lol wtf are you talking about the only thing in invitations that you have to dodge are atziri flame blasts and shaper/cortex degen everything else you can do half afk.

Maven is a cake walk, nothing in this fight exept the "death made real" beam (only because it stops your mana reg), the degen bubbles and the memory game can kill you.

I looked at your profile, your current gear is nowhere near 20ex... you dont even have empower 4 or awakened minion damage.
Skin of the loyal is 5 ex, gloves 1 ex the rest costs nothing... your current gear is way under 10ex. A +2 aura gems skin of the loyal doesnt work with HoP because it has no aura tag btw.

You can generate spiders in melee range on bosses with 2 desecrate and one worm nothing hard about that...
Last edited by Zerber on Feb 8, 2021, 8:17:17 AM
"
Phucie wrote:

I killed Maven yesterday blind. I died to memory game twice because I'm an idiot.

I did The Feared with LESS effort than it took to kill Maven. Spider gen is only bad if you don't know how to do it, use the wrong pantheon, and generally don't try to drop spiders slightly away from sentinel slams.

You have to *actually* try to die with this build and the damage is enough to do all content. You're going going to do 50mill DPS but that's the trade off.
"
Zerber wrote:
Skin of the loyal is 5 ex, gloves 1 ex the rest costs nothing... your current gear is way under 10ex. A +2 aura gems skin of the loyal doesnt work with HoP because it has no aura tag btw.

To be fair the rings can easily end up costing > 5ex, it's basically 1ex each just to do the 20% quality and 1+ ex each for a good roll.

And this is all if you hang out with trade tabs open with live search all the time otherwise prices are often higher, even a good roll Writhing Jar costs 20c sometimes on trade.

But yeah, 20ex should still cover this for the most part. I *am* curious how much DPS is lost on the Skin of the Loyal being 3R1G2B vs 4R2B, since there's something like a 4ex difference there - is MultiStrike *that* much better than Vile Toxins?
"
King_Haart wrote:

But yeah, 20ex should still cover this for the most part. I *am* curious how much DPS is lost on the Skin of the Loyal being 3R1G2B vs 4R2B, since there's something like a 4ex difference there - is MultiStrike *that* much better than Vile Toxins?

When I put ruthless in my PoB I get 909K per sentinel
With vile toxin its 912K dps per sentinel so actually a bit more.

With multistrike and dread banner (you need to annoint charisma to run multistrike and it also opens up room for dread banner) I get 1.183k dps for every sentinel. With awakened multistrike its 1.363k dps.

So if you can life with less duration (it was never a problem for me) you can annoint charisma instead of potency of will and end up with way more dps.
Last edited by Zerber on Feb 8, 2021, 2:03:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info