[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hello may i ask question

How you do bosses with no adds? Getting kills on worm is hard and i get max +4 spiders so i can't kill boss

also if someone wanna check my profile and and help me with my gear, i don't know what to do other than astramentis
Last edited by Cyterizz on Feb 6, 2021, 3:29:48 PM
"
Your profile is private.

Rip. Just changed my privacy settings. Why am I getting killed frequently, and why is my DPS so low?
"
Exxi wrote:
Depending on yours min/maxed gear i suggest spending 3 of the last 5 skillpoints behond lv 95 for extra minion damage. That will increase 30% miniondmg and result in upto 10% total dmg. In the OP's PoB there is 96->100 path with Rightous Army, but that should be used earlier and another 3 skillpoints are better invested in miniondmg, eg. the left path to Death Attunement.
To sum up, behond lvl97 you have a choice for extra minion dmg or a small increase in ES :)

ditch fortress covenant and the ravenous horde passives on the tree, get a elegant hubris with two 80% inc. minion damage left or right from the witch start. More damage and less points taken.
Last edited by Zerber on Feb 6, 2021, 9:13:07 PM
"
"
Your profile is private.

Rip. Just changed my privacy settings. Why am I getting killed frequently, and why is my DPS so low?

I'm no expert but I can see a few issues,

Flask,

No bleed/ignite/freeze removal - cheap to fix this ( this is probably why you keep dyeing )

Rings,

probably your biggest upgrade, 3-4 ex

missing sentinel damage and enough to use 6 link which is a big DPS increase from mana reserve,

passive tree, - couple of regret orbs, not sure what your ES is

I would drop righteous army and the mana passive next to mystic bulwalk, use the passives to take arcane focus and insightfulness,

that would give 46% es / 28% mana for // - 6% mana 44% minion damage

damage low is no 6 link and rings,
"
"
Your profile is private.

no anti bleed flask is pretty much guaranteed death every few maps
Last edited by phexifa on Feb 6, 2021, 9:30:53 PM
"
Taz47 wrote:
"
"
Your profile is private.

I'm no expert but I can see a few issues,

Flask,

No bleed/ignite/freeze removal - cheap to fix this ( this is probably why you keep dyeing )

Rings,

probably your biggest upgrade, 3-4 ex

missing sentinel damage and enough to use 6 link which is a big DPS increase from mana reserve,

passive tree, - couple of regret orbs, not sure what your ES is

I would drop righteous army and the mana passive next to mystic bulwalk, use the passives to take arcane focus and insightfulness,

that would give 46% es / 28% mana for // - 6% mana 44% minion damage

damage low is no 6 link and rings,

All this basically. Are you using molten shell? I didn't see it in your gem setup. Also, lots of upgrades you need in your gems/rings/gear. Missing so much potential damage.

Grab some new flasks and keep molten shell up and you should have no survivability issues.
I tried the build and it's phenomenal, just immortal, unfortunately it doesn't fit my play style so I'm selling everything, if you need something for the build look for me on poe trade - dado_hd or whisper me in game IGN: GliOrchiSonoComeLePalle . Thanks so much.
Third time playing this build and I learn something new each time.
Here is my gear maybe it gives people ideas.
I still need boots enchant and the expensive chest.
Should I be using a flask that stops burning rather than soul ripper?

Thanks

Last edited by riniah on Feb 7, 2021, 12:05:20 PM
Is there any way to take this to end end game? As in killing Maven? What could I do to increase the damage?
"
riniah wrote:

Should I be using a flask that stops burning rather than soul ripper?

I never tried soul ripper but I think ignite immunity & burning removal flask is pretty nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info