[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Sazzbot wrote:

The pride is not activated. I am simply leveling pride to sell. My rings can not allow me to utilize 6 links. You simply misunderstood by my only Pride gem im leveling up to sell. But your post mention nothing else except that.

As I said why do you not use a 6L HoP? Theirs no reason for it. You just need to use catalysts on your rings.

You also specced into minion nodes that the OP suggested to take at 97+ after you took all the ES enhancing nodes.

You complain about struggling but do not run the bare minimum to do that build.
I love the build and all is going fine. I'm still working through maps, so no Sirius yet. OMG tho. I ran into Park Map - lvl 80 and was fine on the boss (2x mod), until they showed up in the rituals. The freezing spinning rituals. dang. Wiped out twice from that, beat them once and one to go. Map has increased area of effect, hexproof, endurance charge on hit. Round and round the ritual we go!
"
Zerber wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:

The pride is not activated. I am simply leveling pride to sell. My rings can not allow me to utilize 6 links. You simply misunderstood by my only Pride gem im leveling up to sell. But your post mention nothing else except that.

As I said why do you not use a 6L HoP? Theirs no reason for it. You just need to use catalysts on your rings.

You also specced into minion nodes that the OP suggested to take at 97+ after you took all the ES enhancing nodes.

Are you talking about Utmost Intellect node? Otherwise I dont see what you mean. Because I have already picked all ES nodes according to PoB.
"
Sazzbot wrote:
"
Zerber wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Are you talking about Utmost Intellect node? Otherwise I dont see what you mean. Because I have already picked all ES nodes according to PoB.

Yes and you memory vaul has bad mana/ES roles, your rainbowstrides have a average mana role, your belt jewels have average ES/Mana (one lacks mana) roles, your astramentis could be better and no attribute catalysts used on it.

That all adds up and results in 6k ES instead of something over 7k, close to 8k.

Also I dont know how much unreserverd mana you have right now with 2x 20% circles of guilt and only a 5L HoP but remember every precentage of unreserved mana means less ES and armor, quite a lot actualy. You want to have only around 45 mana unreserved (spirit offering with inc. duration costs a bit over 40 mana and is our most expensive skill).
Last edited by Zerber on Feb 1, 2021, 11:27:14 AM
"
Zerber wrote:
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
lewo wrote:
Instead of darkness enthroned i suggest a crytal belt, and if you can get a discipline spell block watcher's eye, we could replace the boots with a higher es version.

Yeah I've been trying to free myself a bit from the limits that spell resists impose on gear.

I got a small cluster jewel with Second Skin (30% armor, 3%+1% spell block) with a -1% mana reserved instead of Stalwart Commander. Probably not *quite* as good, but a pretty good budget option considering the relative prices. Should hopefully allow me to go for 17-18% rings instead of 19-20%.* And it frees me from needing the 2% spell block abyss jewel, so I can just get an ES belt instead.

The Watcher's Eye with Discipline would let us get other boots like Stampede so we can cyclone 24/7, though I'm not sure the loss of speed boosts from flasks is worth it. Hate being slow in town though. :(

*The rings are so expensive, is it worth buying a cheaper low roll and just divine=spamming it?

Aegis Aurora can be corrupted to give +4-5% spell block thats how I solved the problem with getting rid of rainbowstrides.

Issue with Aegis Aurora corruption, you want it with high armor and quality else you will lack stats. I definetly look into that :)
"
lewo wrote:

Issue with Aegis Aurora corruption, you want it with high armor and quality else you will lack stats. I definetly look into that :)

Good ES boots with T1 int (51+) are roughly the same armor and more ES than a 20% quality good role aegis aurora. The best thing about rare boots imo is that you can craft the immune to chill + 20% run speed on them.
So I snagged up a Skin of the Lords with Resolute Technique on it for 30c and the right colors (which I'm glad I did).

Is there any alternative to Shaper's touch that I could consider since accuracy isn't an issue anymore ?
Ayy who took that 50ex memory vault +1 sentinels the other day :P

EDIT: it's back. :)
Last edited by enemymigs on Feb 1, 2021, 4:14:58 PM
can`t understand what to do next)i`m new in this game)
https://pastebin.com/UrNLyNfe
need change boots, but on which one is... most of dmg from dots like Ignited or physical dmg overtime, so i'm stuck xD belts with "Cannot be Ignited" have bad rolls , about physical dot wiki says only soul of steel work with this dot
"
can`t understand what to do next)i`m new in this game)
https://pastebin.com/UrNLyNfe
need change boots, but on which one is... most of dmg from dots like Ignited or physical dmg overtime, so i'm stuck xD belts with "Cannot be Ignited" have bad rolls , about physical dot wiki says only soul of steel work with this dot

For us, soul of tukohama. Endurance Charges. Basalt Flask.

Rallying cry seems lackluster on DPS per PoB and in use. Anyone else forgo using it? Makes room for Cast when stunned+Holy relic and/or Faster Attack shield charge (for non-flame dashers).
Last edited by enemymigs on Feb 1, 2021, 8:16:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info