[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
herrick0817 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/herrick0817/characters

This is my progress so far, however, I recently encountered The Enslaver elder guardian on a T14. I keep dying because of the fire dmg which I couldn't either dodge or ES regent couldn't catch up in time.

Just wondering is this normal? I find in certain boss fights I couldn't sustain my spiders because of ran out of flasks as well.

Maybe I should grind lower-tier red maps before taking more of the bosses.

Yes, you can change your minor Pantheon to auto-fill-up your writhing jars, for long boss fights without added minions like sirus etc.
"
herrick0817 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/herrick0817/characters

This is my progress so far, however, I recently encountered The Enslaver elder guardian on a T14. I keep dying because of the fire dmg which I couldn't either dodge or ES regent couldn't catch up in time.

Just wondering is this normal? I find in certain boss fights I couldn't sustain my spiders because of ran out of flasks as well.

Maybe I should grind lower-tier red maps before taking more of the bosses.

1st of all get a shaper's touch, it will improve your overall stats and will provide you accuracy that you require.
İf you lack resists, get them from your abys jewels or grab a yellow belt.
Replace your astramentis with a non corrupted one, use intrinsic catalysts on it to improve its attributes and annoint it with potency of will (increases skill effect duration, so spiders will last longer)

anomalous withering touch gem will improve skill duration aswell.
Replace maim support with chance to bleed on your cylcone for now as you dont have any chance to bleed (no vuln corruption or anomalous maim or divergent bloodlust)

these might help you out.
and please dont buy corrupted items without %20 quality you lack the es and armour which does add up.
"
King_Haart wrote:
I get the concern though, getting circle of guilt with 19%+ as well as increased sentinel damage costs at least 1ex each, plus another ~ex to put enough quality on both. Obviously worth it once affordable though.

I'm still a bit confused about the mechanics around the Shaper's Touch enchant - is Vulnerability or Despair preferable in the long run?

Regarding the mana reservation on the rings...
I had 2 rings with 19% base reduced mana reservation. Once I bought all the fertile catalysts they were both at 22% reduced. I thought that PoE always rounded off upwards meaning the rings would get 19 * 1.2 = 22.8 > rounded off to 23 but unfortunately it seems to be rounded down as both were 22% and I didn't have enough free to make my HoP 6L. I threw some divines at it and got the 20% base reduced mana which bumped that ring from 22% to 24%.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Hello
First i would like to thank you for the awesome build, im lacking some damage and energyshield but i cant find out what really the problem is. Can someone check my POB and give me some hints?
Thx alot.

https://pastebin.com/n4ipiGXu

Which skill gems should i focus on first to increase my dps im sitting at 153k while the authors is HOP 258k.
"
zimmuf wrote:
Hello
First i would like to thank you for the awesome build, im lacking some damage and energyshield but i cant find out what really the problem is. Can someone check my POB and give me some hints?
Thx alot.

https://pastebin.com/n4ipiGXu

Which skill gems should i focus on first to increase my dps im sitting at 153k while the authors is HOP 258k.

Your PoB says 346k per sentinel not 153k. The easiest way to get more dps would be a lvl 3 or 4 empower.
Thank you for the reply Zerber, just bought a empower level 3 guess i just have to tweak some more gems to get the big dps :)
Uff... just tried Shaper with Maven watching but my DPS was too low and there were puddles everywhere and the fight was a big mess. I just levelled up so didn't mind the deaths but I had to get help from a guildy to kill him. So far DPS has been ok for me but this fight... ouch.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Zerber wrote:
I personaly dont think that 10% damage taken from bottled faith are worth it. Im running 3 flagelant flasks (charge when you get hit) with ignite, freeze and bleed immunity. You can spam those flasks in fights because you get so many charges.

Not only the 10% inc. damage taken to enemies, but also Consecrated Ground regen applies to ES with Zealot's Oath and on top of that we get 40% increased damage since it's a sulphur flask.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Zerber wrote:
I personaly dont think that 10% damage taken from bottled faith are worth it. Im running 3 flagelant flasks (charge when you get hit) with ignite, freeze and bleed immunity. You can spam those flasks in fights because you get so many charges.

Not only the 10% inc. damage taken to enemies, but also Consecrated Ground regen applies to ES with Zealot's Oath and on top of that we get 40% increased damage since it's a sulphur flask.

You get consecrated ground from a normal sulphur flask with a flagelants prefix which means its always up and the 40% inc. damage is useless to us anyway.
Last edited by Zerber on Jan 30, 2021, 4:31:05 PM
"
Zerber wrote:
You get consecrated ground from a normal sulphur flask with a flagelants prefix which means its always up and the 40% inc. damage is useless to us anyway.

Ok so it doesn't worth it just for the 10% inc. damage and ES regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info