[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
dennisleetw wrote:
Does Anyone post your POB in Maven's Invitation: The Feared or Maven's Boss Fight?

I just finish my first 10 Bosses Fight with Maven witness. What a nightmare.
I finish fight using the last portal. Tanky is not very useful under 3~4 Bosses attacks. If I Got 0.2 second Stun or 0.2 second freeze, I got killed.

I think Maven's related fights required very high DPS, I am considering to reroll Ball Lighting Miner Saboteur.

Not sure what you are doing , But take it from me 10 boss fights with this build are very easy once you have the gear you can just stand still for most of the time just tanking and soaking up the hits without doing a thing expect spinning

A few things to worry about

Crimson township don't have that boss it is to over-tuned in my opinion.

DPS wise if you have the gear the fight is over in less than two minutes in most cases. On the more harder related fights I not done them yet but i foresee no real problems

On another note check my gear its good but there is a lot missing, any upgrade would make this build even stronger

EDIT: I have had a quick look at your tree it needs some rework, take look at mine for perhaps some better pathing.

One of your rings is missing Sentinel damage, you DO not need damage reduction on your rings as you be at 90 percent which is the cap. this is helped massively by two things Path to UTMOST INTELLIGENT this boost you damage reduction and es. ALSO check out my watcher eye those mods are very cheap. The biggest problem i see is tho, is you need to have corrupted blood on another jewel, preferable Fortress Covenant so you can replace energized armour

hope this helps

Last edited by mrfb_1 on Jan 29, 2021, 10:32:14 PM
"
mrfb_1 wrote:
"
dennisleetw wrote:

Crimson township don't have that boss it is to over-tuned in my opinion.

Yeah, I know there is a boss who will degen my eHP in 2 seconds no matter what flasks I use. The only way is to kill him first within 2 seconds.

"
mrfb_1 wrote:
"
dennisleetw wrote:

DPS wise if you have the gear the fight is over in less than two minutes in most cases. On the more harder related fights I not done them yet but i foresee no real problems

On another note check my gear its good but there is a lot missing, any upgrade would make this build even stronger

EDIT: I have had a quick look at your tree it needs some rework, take look at mine for perhaps some better pathing.

One of your rings is missing Sentinel damage, you DO not need damage reduction on your rings as you be at 90 percent which is the cap. this is helped massively by two things Path to UTMOST INTELLIGENT this boost you damage reduction and es. ALSO check out my watcher eye those mods are very cheap. The biggest problem i see is tho, is you need to have corrupted blood on another jewel, preferable Fortress Covenant so you can replace energized armour

I use this ring because it has 39% reduced mana reservation so I can use three auras: purity of herald, determination, discipline. I will try use another +97% Sentinel damage and try to use without discipline. This will lower my defense. The other way is to buy a lot of Fertile Catalysts to add my two rings to +20% quality.

Thanks a lot for your reply. By the way, you are playing the character: "equesimmortalem" now, right?
Last edited by dennisleetw on Jan 29, 2021, 11:01:39 PM
I use this ring because it has 39% reduced mana reservation so I can use three auras: purity of herald, determination, discipline. I will try use another +97% Sentinel damage and try to use without discipline. This will lower my defense. The other way is to buy a lot of Fertile Catalysts to add my two rings to +20% quality.

Thanks a lot for your reply. By the way, you are playing the character: "equesimmortalem" now, right?
[/quote]

Yeah that who i am playing now.

yeah ideally you need to change the ring can be costly however once done it slot you don't have to worry about unless you are min maxing later
I get the concern though, getting circle of guilt with 19%+ as well as increased sentinel damage costs at least 1ex each, plus another ~ex to put enough quality on both. Obviously worth it once affordable though.

I'm still a bit confused about the mechanics around the Shaper's Touch enchant - is Vulnerability or Despair preferable in the long run?

"
I'm still a bit confused about the mechanics around the Shaper's Touch enchant - is Vulnerability or Despair preferable in the long run?

Didn't do the math but I would say Vulnerability is better if you can run divergent Bloodlust on your HoP. If you don't have a 4R skin, I would drop Bloodlust then and use Despair.
Hey mate, as I said before, great build and guide! I am struggling to make a 6 link work with my mana res. Can anyone please check out my current build and give me some tips? Thanks!! Damage seems fine 99% of the time, and survivability is fairly good minus one or two encounters.

my POB link

https://pastebin.com/9zQS0iSH
nice
Last edited by zimmuf on Jan 30, 2021, 11:19:55 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/herrick0817/characters

This is my progress so far, however, I recently encountered The Enslaver elder guardian on a T14. I keep dying because of the fire dmg which I couldn't either dodge or ES regent couldn't catch up in time.

Just wondering is this normal? I find in certain boss fights I couldn't sustain my spiders because of ran out of flasks as well.

Maybe I should grind lower-tier red maps before taking more of the bosses.
"
BAST4RD wrote:
Hey mate, as I said before, great build and guide! I am struggling to make a 6 link work with my mana res. Can anyone please check out my current build and give me some tips? Thanks!! Damage seems fine 99% of the time, and survivability is fairly good minus one or two encounters.

my POB link

https://pastebin.com/9zQS0iSH

check my link and gems works fine with 6link.
"
herrick0817 wrote:

This is my progress so far, however, I recently encountered The Enslaver elder guardian on a T14. I keep dying because of the fire dmg which I couldn't either dodge or ES regent couldn't catch up in time. .

He ignites you.
Get a Flask with "gain a charge when taken a hit" with immune to ignite and a second one that is also flagelant with immune to bleed.

You can spam those two flask in any fight because you take so many hits.
The only weakness of the build are dots and those two flasks fix most of the problem.

"
FedeS wrote:
"
Zerber wrote:
Uhm hard to tell mana stacking is meta this league so it wont be cheap. You can sort rare amulets by total intelligence and maybee you can snipe something good for under a EX.

Interesting.. btw what do you think about Bottle Faith as 3rd flask to improve the build?

I personaly dont think that 10% damage taken from bottled faith are worth it. Im running 3 flagelant flasks (charge when you get hit) with ignite, freeze and bleed immunity. You can spam those flasks in fights because you get so many charges.
Last edited by Zerber on Jan 30, 2021, 7:48:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info