[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

That does look pretty nice.

I might drop convocation and put OoS in its place. I don't really have a problem with spawning spiders or HoP normally, but it could make it really nice during maven fights or sirus, to spawn really quickly.
"
Fairstrider wrote:
"
unciuchino wrote:
Ok I switched to this build and wow it is hella tanky, as I expected. Damage is feeling quite lackluster (again as expected) but I have underleveled gems and have some important upgrades still to buy, so should be solvable. Still have to tackle the harder stuff, but T16's are easily doable, albeit kinda slowly.

Has anyone tried to run a victario elegant hubris (that gives supreme grandstanding) with the harmony of purpose ascendancy? I think this should give all 3 kind of charges to both us and our minions, for a significant damage boost.

EDIT: also stuns are hella annoying, even with the crab pantheon, looking at the ladder I see no one paths to unwavering stance though, i guess 3 points is too much for something that feels more like convenience than necessity?

You want to be stunned for the cast when stunned setup. Its the only way you can keep your holy relic/carrion golem alive to provide feeding frenzy buff.

Edit: Supreme grandstanding doesnt work that way. Enemies and Allies share charges with you, not the other way around. So it would do nothing.

Ah got it, I thought the sharing worked both ways, bummer.
So the Build works fine for me.
Bought everything like the Guide said.
But i need enlighten 3 to run this set up because the max ring rolls is 20% and not longer 25%.
And Who in the world want to run a Build with 8 aktive skills and flasks?
So i just made CWDT - Desecrate - Spirit offering for QoL (+-Molten Shell stil testing)
And how much more dmg is Predator compare to awaken minion dmg really for the spiders?
Just to many Buttons...
I am a lazy Guy and wanna focus more on mechanics instead of pressing my whole keybaord 14h a day...
Shield charge? no QoL better Flame Dash or Dash for jumping. When only cyclone maybe Perma Phase Run.
"
Daxter88 wrote:
So the Build works fine for me.
Bought everything like the Guide said.
But i need enlighten 3 to run this set up because the max ring rolls is 20% and not longer 25%.
And Who in the world want to run a Build with 8 aktive skills and flasks?
So i just made CWDT - Desecrate - Spirit offering for QoL (+-Molten Shell stil testing)
And how much more dmg is Predator compare to awaken minion dmg really for the spiders?
Just to many Buttons...
I am a lazy Guy and wanna focus more on mechanics instead of pressing my whole keybaord 14h a day...
Shield charge? no QoL better Flame Dash or Dash for jumping. When only cyclone maybe Perma Phase Run.

You don't need any Enlighten! If you fertile catalyst the rings you can further decrease the mana reserved up to 24/25%.
I agree with the shield charge, I barely use it while mapping and am missing the mobility a flame dash gives me.
So I made some changes to include this belt:

Its really nice you get really good ES regen from elemental damage while mapping from it.

To squeeze the belt into the build and reliable generate power charges i needed a megalomaniac with a "generate power charge on block" notable and if possible spellblock and ES. Mage Hunter is perfect for example + something like shaper of will or energy from naugh.

To fit that megalomaniac into the build I needed a large cluster jewel. If you use one with raze and pillage, call to the slaugter and rotten claws it has a bit more dps than the redemption and righteous army notables on the tree so you do not lose anything if you switch.

Problem is I lack resists now (and some spellblock but thats fixed by the mage hunter notable). So Im using rare boots right now and a corrupted belt with +14% all res. To fix the lost spellblock from rainbowstrides I use a aegis aurora with the spellblock corruption. Rare boots give you a lot of good options like "immune to chill" or possible tailwind.

The belt feels really good with the build even only with 3 charges. You not only get ES back now on block you regen on top of it. Those 36% of ele damage es regen over 4 seconds doesnt sound that much but you get hit so often especially in big juicy maps that it sometimes feels like you have vaal discipline on. Its also a extra layer of defense against regen while mapping. It only works with elemental damage but in high tier rare maps everything deals some ele damage anyway.

Last edited by Zerber on Jan 29, 2021, 6:03:43 AM
"
Zerber wrote:
So I made some changes to include this belt:

The belt feels really good with the build even only with 3 charges. You not only get ES back now on block you regen on top of it. Those 36% of ele damage es regen over 4 seconds doesnt sound that much but you get hit so often especially in big juicy maps that it sometimes feels like you have vaal discipline on. Its also a extra layer of defense against regen while mapping. It only works with elemental damage but in high tier rare maps everything deals some ele damage anyway.

Interesting, I was thinking about using the belt but wasn't sure how to fit it in. While mapping we get power charges from our Blue Nightmare jewel but I'm not sure if worms from our flasks generate it... I want to say they do but I can't recall.

Also, what are people's thoughts on the Transcendence keystone from Militant Faith? Is it worth the loss of max resists to make it so our armour mitigates Ele Damage instead of physical? I'm not entirely sure about this keystone since it was the new flavor last league but I'd like input from people who know about the game. Would it be worth the tradeoff (assuming we can fit it in). I think the build is currently fine but I enjoy new ways to add [even more] defense to the build.
Anyone have tips on improving damage with a high budget?

I also feel like my sentinels are always dying on bosses.

I'm running a 1:1 with the items listed. Have 12 ex stashed to improve the build further.
"

I'm running a 1:1 with the items listed. Have 12 ex stashed to improve the build further.

Hi, your sentinel shouldn't really melt against most bosses, are you sure you did not run a reflect physical map by any chance?

Regarding DPS, I checked your character and I honestly don't see much room for improvement apart from levelling up as you are "only" level 84. With 6-7 skill points more you could use a second similar medium cluster jewel near CI. Those passives stack so it would give you a nice DPS boost.
Also just below Eldritch Battery there are 4 minions nods you should get. So I would say by level 95 your build should feel a lot stronger. And it is not that hard to reach with a tanky build like that.

Good luck.
"
Silkerin wrote:
"

Hi, your sentinel shouldn't really melt against most bosses, are you sure you did not run a reflect physical map by any chance?

Regarding DPS, I checked your character and I honestly don't see much room for improvement apart from levelling up as you are "only" level 84. With 6-7 skill points more you could use a second similar medium cluster jewel near CI. Those passives stack so it would give you a nice DPS boost.
Also just below Eldritch Battery there are 4 minions nods you should get. So I would say by level 95 your build should feel a lot stronger. And it is not that hard to reach with a tanky build like that.

Good luck.

Hello same for me, i saw all the damage comes from spiders, my sentinels die 80% of times very fast, i know i have to lvl up the gems a little more, but those levels make a big difference on defense from sentinels?? and why are you using impale and not bloolust??
Sentinels dying should not really a big problem while bossing, you can just cyclone into the boss to re-spawn your sentinels, also yeah build becomes a beast with investment and levelling past 90+, I can currently run t16 corrupted maps without even looking at the screen, can't really die anymore, and clear is fast, not zoom zoom fast but fast enough, map bosses just melt. Currently clearing atlas and gonna try al8 sirus, which I think will be easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info