[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Ok I switched to this build and wow it is hella tanky, as I expected. Damage is feeling quite lackluster (again as expected) but I have underleveled gems and have some important upgrades still to buy, so should be solvable. Still have to tackle the harder stuff, but T16's are easily doable, albeit kinda slowly.

Has anyone tried to run a victario elegant hubris (that gives supreme grandstanding) with the harmony of purpose ascendancy? I think this should give all 3 kind of charges to both us and our minions, for a significant damage boost.

EDIT: also stuns are hella annoying, even with the crab pantheon, looking at the ladder I see no one paths to unwavering stance though, i guess 3 points is too much for something that feels more like convenience than necessity?
Last edited by unciuchino on Jan 28, 2021, 6:57:46 PM
anyone can DM me im currently at level 83 with all items above except damage on ring for HOP my damage on POB can only reach 16k and my maping speed is not good my spider take 2-3 sec to kill Blue stacks mobs and killing yellow is too long

this is my paste bin and account name
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Qnin0uFF
my account name : jogoy24

please DM me for anyone want to help me :)
"
unciuchino wrote:
Ok I switched to this build and wow it is hella tanky, as I expected. Damage is feeling quite lackluster (again as expected) but I have underleveled gems and have some important upgrades still to buy, so should be solvable. Still have to tackle the harder stuff, but T16's are easily doable, albeit kinda slowly.

Has anyone tried to run a victario elegant hubris (that gives supreme grandstanding) with the harmony of purpose ascendancy? I think this should give all 3 kind of charges to both us and our minions, for a significant damage boost.

EDIT: also stuns are hella annoying, even with the crab pantheon, looking at the ladder I see no one paths to unwavering stance though, i guess 3 points is too much for something that feels more like convenience than necessity?

You want to be stunned for the cast when stunned setup. Its the only way you can keep your holy relic/carrion golem alive to provide feeding frenzy buff.

Edit: Supreme grandstanding doesnt work that way. Enemies and Allies share charges with you, not the other way around. So it would do nothing.
Last edited by Fairstrider on Jan 28, 2021, 9:57:33 PM
"
Fairstrider wrote:
You want to be stunned for the cast when stunned setup. Its the only way you can keep your holy relic/carrion golem alive to provide feeding frenzy buff.

The guide don't say anything about a cast on stun setup. Is it really necessary?
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 28, 2021, 10:00:15 PM
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Fairstrider wrote:

The guide don't say anything about a cast on stun setup. Is it really necessary?

Ahhh, he must have removed that part in the 3.13 update, it used to last league.

You dont have to run a cast when stunned setup, but my carrion golem was constantly dying once I got to t16 juiced content. Now I have basically 100% uptime on the golem because he is constantly getting resummoned.

"
Fairstrider wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Fairstrider wrote:

Ahhh, he must have removed that part in the 3.13 update, it used to last league.

You dont have to run a cast when stunned setup, but my carrion golem was constantly dying once I got to t16 juiced content. Now I have basically 100% uptime on the golem because he is constantly getting resummoned.

Yea it seems now he uses relic because it doesn't have lot of aggro and can survive longer. It's a really cool idea, pity I don't have any socket left xD

Won't change my desecrate+spell echo, the qol is too good.
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 28, 2021, 10:39:19 PM
"
FedeS wrote:

What do you use orb of storms for?

You could drop that for cast when stunned.
"
Fairstrider wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:

For spawning spiders. I found killing worms with cyclone a bit clunky, even more while in combat. With orb of storm is faster and safer... but yes, it's just qol and I may change it.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Fairstrider wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:

For spawning spiders. I found killing worms with cyclone a bit clunky, even more while in combat. With orb of storm is faster and safer... but yes, it's just qol and I may change it.

Gotcha, easy change if you ever find your holy relic not surviving, or it becomes more of a hassle to keep respawning it.

I never had enough mana to respawn my golem if he died, so I'd have to turn an aura off, then summon, then turn aura back on. This made it a lot smoother.
"
Fairstrider wrote:
Gotcha, easy change if you ever find your holy relic not surviving, or it becomes more of a hassle to keep respawning it.

I never had enough mana to respawn my golem if he died, so I'd have to turn an aura off, then summon, then turn aura back on. This made it a lot smoother.

So I did a small recording so you (and others) can see how Orb of Storms works for respawning spiders. I'm afraid I got too used to it and now it'd hard to change xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrUHouRkGX8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info