[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

im curious how does that predator support work? why both Spiders and HOP need it? do you have to use both Signal Preys for both to benefit?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
im curious how does that predator support work? why both Spiders and HOP need it? do you have to use both Signal Preys for both to benefit?

It works exactly as its writen on the skill gem discription
"

All minions from skills supported by any Predator Support will target that enemy.
Last edited by Zerber on Jan 27, 2021, 9:17:34 AM
"

You need both spiders and HoP to have a predator gem linked, but then the same Predator "command" will work for all your minions. The damage boost is nice but it is also the best way to have your minions focus on a boss and not kill your worms when you need to resummon your spiders.

By the way if worms die on caustic ground from desecrate they still count as your kill, so you don't need to cyclone them if you flood the floor with desecrate first.
Hi there, I'm a beginner and I tried this build for the leveling of my first character. Got to say, I'm having a blast so far, level 56 at act7, the start of act6 was a bit rough but I used my saved currencies to buy a few of the uniques of the build, and it's already so much better!
Thank you for the well explained guide!!
Regarding mana reserve reduce, i run with 24%+22% reduce and have 48mana.
The rings are not very reliable when it comes to accurate numbers, cause may guess: the displayed value is rounded from a decimal number, if you are unlucky, you get a 18.6% ring that may show 19% or you are lucky with 19.4% showing 19% -> either way you need some more or less fertile catalysts.
"
Robibi wrote:
Hi there, I'm a beginner and I tried this build for the leveling of my first character. Got to say, I'm having a blast so far, level 56 at act7, the start of act6 was a bit rough but I used my saved currencies to buy a few of the uniques of the build, and it's already so much better!
Thank you for the well explained guide!!

Try to get the dagger asap if you can afford it ^^ It's really fast to boost act with it lmao :D
How to boost my dmg even further?
I'm used to play super dps builds lmk if there is a way :)
I have all the gear needed except the watchers eye and lvl4 empower.

But how do I get 7000+ ES? I am sitting at 5800 and I am tanky but some things are killing me. more ES would help.

Any ideas?

The only thing i can think of are abyss jewels with flat ES.
People complain about lack of damage, its not a cheap build.

If your rings lack "sentinels of purity deal X% increased damage" bosses will feel slow.
If you dont have empower 4 + awakened minion damage damage might still feel low.

You can easily boost damage further if you are willing to give up 25% increased duration:

- Anoint charisma on your amulet (expensive its a 2x gold anoint)

- Remove clarity and put in dread banner.

- swap ruthless with multistrike in your 6L

Edit: You can remove the warcry its damage increase is so minor its not worth a slot.

Last edited by Zerber on Jan 27, 2021, 3:21:43 PM
"
I have all the gear needed except the watchers eye and lvl4 empower.

But how do I get 7000+ ES? I am sitting at 5800 and I am tanky but some things are killing me. more ES would help.

Any ideas?

The only thing i can think of are abyss jewels with flat ES.

Swapping "Energised Armor" for a Watcher's Eye should give you a nice boost in ES. I don't know the prices in Ritual but if you look for only one useful mod you can probably find a cheap one, or even focus only on good ES and mana rolls.
If you can't afford another jewel with corrupted blood immunity there is a good jewel slot accessible near CI, with 2 mana nods to get there which is not lost for this build - more mana = more ES. So you can keep both EA and WE - more armor, a little bit less ES.
If I am not mistaken a +50 ES abyss jewel will give you +88 flat ES in your belt, which will translate in a lot more ES with all multipliers.
Last edited by Silkerin on Jan 27, 2021, 3:26:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info