[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Nakkifakiiri wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Lunethzz wrote:
You can test this in PoB like I said mate..

Honestly I am not sure how to test the minimum % reduced mana reservation needed in rings BEFORE applying catalysts. It'd be awesome if someone can share this information since the info in the guide (very well made by the way) about the rings it's really vague.

Well since the guide indicates that you need 23% on both rings with the catalysts (or 24% and 22%) so my math tells me you need at least 19% on both rings (or one 18 and one 20%). 20 catalysts equals 4% to the reservation reduction.

I think it's fact that you need at least 45% reservation on your rings (in my case that 23% and 22%). You can calculate the amount of reservation a fertile catalyst gives.

10% of 15% reservation = 1.5 reservation. So 10% qual on a 15% reservation ring will give 16,5 total (I think the game rounds this of to 17%).
This could be calculated for every roll.
Summed up for you here:

20% on a 15% ring would give 18% mana reservation
20% on a 16% ring would give 19% mana reservation
20% on a 17% ring would give 20% mana reservation
20% on a 18% ring would give 22% mana reservation
20% on a 19% ring would give 23% mana reservation
20% on a 20% ring would give 24% mana reservation

Knowing we need atleast 45% you need atleast 1 ring with 19% reservation rolled. The other one can be 18%. It will take less catalysts if you start of with a better roll ofc.

So max 40 catalysts used when u have a 18% and 19% rings.
Only 25 catalysts when you have 2 20% rings.

Hope this helped. Good luck
Last edited by Lunethzz on Jan 26, 2021, 8:31:00 AM
One thing on prices:

I still think it's worth to mention in +/- of this build :)
Last edited by Exxi on Jan 26, 2021, 9:43:28 AM
Mini-report

Great delver, great in heist, did sirus 4 effortlessly so maybe a good candidate for AL8, have to say I love the spiders AI

The ten boss maven was a rough shitshow, it featured the Goddess and Wolf King, no way you can summon the worms since the room has no antechamber, lucky to do it with three deaths.

Legions are not OK for this build since lack of aoe, same with blight maps.

The nerf to ailment removal is heavier than I thought, now Enslaver can kick our ass + random deaths in maps at 6.3k ES, this is not a 10/10 tanker anymore.

I'm doubtful regarding the final upgrades - 4r2b skin, vuln gloves, good watcher eye since that would cost at least 25 ex at this moment, tempted to do the old reliable agnostic archmage hiero...
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jan 26, 2021, 10:47:08 AM
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Nakkifakiiri wrote:

Honestly I am not sure how to test the minimum % reduced mana reservation needed in rings BEFORE applying catalysts. It'd be awesome if someone can share this information since the info in the guide (very well made by the way) about the rings it's really vague.

Well since the guide indicates that you need 23% on both rings with the catalysts (or 24% and 22%) so my math tells me you need at least 19% on both rings (or one 18 and one 20%). 20 catalysts equals 4% to the reservation reduction.

Great information! That's a lot of fertile catalyst hehe, really expensive atm. [/quote]

Get the metamorph perks in the top right area - I farmed all of mine there whilst doing my watchstones. Didn't spend a dime :)
"
Lunethzz wrote:
I think it's fact that you need at least 45% reservation on your rings (in my case that 23% and 22%). You can calculate the amount of reservation a fertile catalyst gives.

10% of 15% reservation = 1.5 reservation. So 10% qual on a 15% reservation ring will give 16,5 total (I think the game rounds this of to 17%).
This could be calculated for every roll.
Summed up for you here:

20% on a 15% ring would give 18% mana reservation
20% on a 16% ring would give 19% mana reservation
20% on a 17% ring would give 20% mana reservation
20% on a 18% ring would give 22% mana reservation
20% on a 19% ring would give 23% mana reservation
20% on a 20% ring would give 24% mana reservation

Knowing we need atleast 45% you need atleast 1 ring with 19% reservation rolled. The other one can be 18%. It will take less catalysts if you start of with a better roll ofc.

So max 40 catalysts used when u have a 18% and 19% rings.
Only 25 catalysts when you have 2 20% rings.

Hope this helped. Good luck

This is a very valuable info and it should be in the guide.
The info in the guide about this is confusing and even the link to the trade site says "Circle of Guilt with at least 18% reduced mana reserved" implying two 18% is ok.

"
Get the metamorph perks in the top right area - I farmed all of mine there whilst doing my watchstones. Didn't spend a dime :)

Yea planned to do that :)
"
FedeS wrote:

"

remember you can vendor the ones you don't want for a chance at fertiles :)
"
"
FedeS wrote:

"

remember you can vendor the ones you don't want for a chance at fertiles :)

oh that's cool. how's the recipe?
3 for one is the recipe :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Errrr...

Need advice.

My spell block chance is at 72% (probably because i dont use darknesa enthroned belt.

Reason is that i couldnt find (for now) good combinations of abyss jewels.

So..is there any other way to cap that?

Maybe corrupted Aegis with 4-5% chance to block spell damage as implicit?

Any other suggestions?
Last edited by Saint_and_Sinner on Jan 26, 2021, 2:26:35 PM
Just killed AL4 Sirus, survivability is great for sirus fight, until last phase dmg is ok, but last phase was cancer, died once cuz face tanked rotating beams and die beam at the same time lmao, have to do something about my dmg, probably my gems are not qualed/alternate qualed yet, having fun tho, also while mapping at qualed/corrupted red maps, I just get 1 hitted out of nowhere idk why, either some DOT insta'ing my 6.3k ES, or I get really really unluck and can't block anything. Open to suggestions about my gear btw. would appreciate the help. Thanks for the build guide, having lots of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info