[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

You have to check in the configuration tab: 15 withers, Number of spiders 20, curses Add enemy is: Unnerved, intimidated (ascendancys), ignited , bleeding (vulnerability), spirit offering enabled, etc. some where in the guide is the full list to fill in the configurations.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Lunethzz wrote:
"
baboen wrote:
About the Circles of Guilt, I'm pretty sure the guide used to say that a 19% and a 20% are needed, it seems to be 2x 20% now. Is that to avoid spending to much fertiles or is it really needed?

U can test this in PoB. But yeah it makes u spend less fertiles

So, what'd be the MINIMUM % in order to get the desired reduced mana reservation? (so before using any catalyst)

You can test this in PoB like I said mate..
How to deal with ignite damage? Getting killed from ignites feels like my regen is not enough.
"
tiesto123 wrote:
How to deal with ignite damage? Getting killed from ignites feels like my regen is not enough.

At the risk of stating the obvious, use a flask to deal with ignites. And make sure you've got capped fire res.
Last edited by Ravennnnnn on Jan 25, 2021, 2:35:31 PM
"
Lunethzz wrote:

Honestly I am not sure how to test the minimum % reduced mana reservation needed in rings BEFORE applying catalysts. It'd be awesome if someone can share this information since the info in the guide (very well made by the way) about the rings it's really vague.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Lunethzz wrote:

Honestly I am not sure how to test the minimum % reduced mana reservation needed in rings BEFORE applying catalysts. It'd be awesome if someone can share this information since the info in the guide (very well made by the way) about the rings it's really vague.

Well since the guide indicates that you need 23% on both rings with the catalysts (or 24% and 22%) so my math tells me you need at least 19% on both rings (or one 18 and one 20%). 20 catalysts equals 4% to the reservation reduction.
"
Nakkifakiiri wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Lunethzz wrote:

Well since the guide indicates that you need 23% on both rings with the catalysts (or 24% and 22%) so my math tells me you need at least 19% on both rings (or one 18 and one 20%). 20 catalysts equals 4% to the reservation reduction.

Great information! That's a lot of fertile catalyst hehe, really expensive atm.
Hey guys..
I'd like the Pro's here to check my build
Tell me what's my next thing to go for..
Gems / Items / Jewels / etc.. :)
Hey to anyone struggling with mana reservation problems

If you replace the small cluster jewel with one that has the 'uncompromising' notable, you can run the build with two 15% RMR rings.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Lunethzz wrote:

Maybe we can multiply the Circle of Guilt mana reservation reduction manually. Just edit the ring by increasing the mana reservation value by x1.01, x1.02, x1.03... until you get some unreserved mana.

You'll have exactly 0% unreserved mana with 22% reduction (10 catalysts in each ring with 20% mana reservation reduction). This is with Discipline turned off.

You can get comfortable unreserved mana with 10x fertile on one ring and 15x on the other .
Last edited by guidulove on Jan 25, 2021, 8:37:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info