[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Haxtodamax wrote:
I'm currently leveling this with a tabula and I'm wondering what other gems I should put in my dominating blow 6 link besides multistrike and melee splash?

You can use anything that boost your sentinels dmg, i.e. Melee Physical Damage, Minion Damage, Ruthless, Maim etc.
Last edited by masta_czarny on Jan 25, 2021, 10:01:21 AM
Just hit level 94. I have HoP 5 linked and am just waiting on the last 5ex to get myself a proper SotLoyal. I have most of the alt qual gems and am loving the build. 136% qunt T16 maps are a breeze. I just took down Sirus A6, while it took 4 portals to his last phase, i chaulk that up to me mechanics not the build being lack luster. My flasks are my sweet spot there is one i keep in inventory that is gain 1 charge on hit and remove burning. Check out my profile and feel free to ask any questions. One more thing... dont be like me and pay 1ex for aug a new defence mod on your amazing belt and roll 3ES... most expensive 3ES in History
Last edited by realsolidrok on Jan 25, 2021, 9:27:00 AM
Our only source of bleed (to justify Bloodlust in the main setup) is the 6% chance of bleed of Divergent Maim linked in Cyclone? (If this is the case, I guess it's mostly useful for bosses?)

A thing I don't understand: in the guide we can read

"you will need two Circle rings with 20% reduced mana reserved, and apply fertile catalysts applied to them in order to get them to 23%."

But in the links to the trade site it says "Circle of Guilt with at least 18% reduced mana reserved"

So we need to buy rings with minimumm 18% or 20% BEFORE applying catalysts?
About the Circles of Guilt, I'm pretty sure the guide used to say that a 19% and a 20% are needed, it seems to be 2x 20% now. Is that to avoid spending to much fertiles or is it really needed?
"
FedeS wrote:
Our only source of bleed (to justify Bloodlust in the main setup) is the 6% chance of bleed of Divergent Maim linked in Cyclone? (If this is the case, I guess it's mostly useful for bosses?)

Vulnerability curse on gloves gives a chance to bleed as well.
"
Ravennnnnn wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:

Vulnerability curse on gloves gives a chance to bleed as well.

Oh ok, so it's probably not worth it to use Bloodlust before having Vulnerability on hit?
"
baboen wrote:
About the Circles of Guilt, I'm pretty sure the guide used to say that a 19% and a 20% are needed, it seems to be 2x 20% now. Is that to avoid spending to much fertiles or is it really needed?

U can test this in PoB. But yeah it makes u spend less fertiles
Has anyone tried running a lot of cdr with hop
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Jan 25, 2021, 11:48:57 AM
"
Lunethzz wrote:
"
baboen wrote:

U can test this in PoB. But yeah it makes u spend less fertiles

So, what'd be the MINIMUM % in order to get the desired reduced mana reservation? (so before using any catalyst)
can someone please anwswer to my question on page 188
probably i miss smth very obvious and i still dont understand how to upgrade my damage from 17k on 1 sentinel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info