[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
So, I got a large cluster jewel with 10% minion damage nodes, should I go cluster early before branching towards CI? Level 59 right now, don't have anything in the way of ES gear really.

Verified

Any steps I should take to craft a jewel like this? Relative newbie to this stuff.

My personal advice on that would be to keep cluster jewels for later. If you follow the PoB, I would branch into it after lvl 80 where all important keystones will be covered.

Regarding large cluster jewel, you want as little passives as possible on it to not "waste" points to reach the notable. So 8 or 9 is a lot more intereseting than the 12 you have. To craft it yourself, you must also make sure that the level of your jewel is high enough to roll the notable you want so be careful with that. You can see the list of all rolls and their weight on https://poedb.tw/us/

You would need to spam alt until you get 2 passives you want and hope for a good result with regal after that. I would not recommand to do it on your jewel and without a decent amount of alt to spam.
Can this build deal enough damage to handle end-game bosses and content? Thanks in advance.
"
FedeS wrote:
Can this build deal enough damage to handle end-game bosses and content? Thanks in advance.

I'm doing this build for the third time, it has reasonable damage to bosses, but as it is very tank you have time to compensate for the "lack" of damage to bosses.
"
radius540 wrote:
I'm doing this build for the third time, it has reasonable damage to bosses, but as it is very tank you have time to compensate for the "lack" of damage to bosses.

Thanks for your answer. Do you have a video to see the "lack" of damage? let's say minotaur or conquerors. How much more time it takes.
This build looks great and im planning on using it as a transition from my current build. 2 quick questions

1. when i search for the jewels using the recomended link i cant find any with res on them like the ones posted in the guide. im not sure what im doing wrong on the trade site... im still a noob.

2. similar when im looking at the jewels for the passive tree i cannot find any with Corrupted Blood corruption. am i doing something worng? do they just not exist yet or something?
"
realsolidrok wrote:
This build looks great and im planning on using it as a transition from my current build. 2 quick questions

1. when i search for the jewels using the recomended link i cant find any with res on them like the ones posted in the guide. im not sure what im doing wrong on the trade site... im still a noob.

2. similar when im looking at the jewels for the passive tree i cannot find any with Corrupted Blood corruption. am i doing something worng? do they just not exist yet or something?

Don't use the links of the build, do your own search :
- item category : abyss jewel
- stat filters : total elemental resistances, or cold (or fire or lightning) resistance, and then you can add other filters (mana, ES, %block, etc...)

It's easier than I expected to cap resistances with this build. You can look at my profile if you want, even if you take off my rare rings I'm still capped.

Just try to get some ok fire res roll on the Memory Vault, and you can get a little bit on the cluster jewels.

One thing you definitely don't want is count on the Circles of Guilt to cap your resist.

I'll make a short review of the build when I get to red maps, but as I wrote before the guide is incredibly well written.
Awesome advice! i found everything i needed! looks like you can get the bare bones of the end game build online for 8-9ex! exciting! as of 1/20/21 at 2:15pm at least lol who knows what prices will do
"
King_Haart wrote:
So, I got a large cluster jewel with 10% minion damage nodes, should I go cluster early before branching towards CI? Level 59 right now, don't have anything in the way of ES gear really.

Any steps I should take to craft a jewel like this? Relative newbie to this stuff.

Look at my lol 97 character in standard, it has a really good cluster set up that gives it over 1200 es regen per second
"
FedeS wrote:

Yes. Killed all shaper guards with Maiven buffs. Also killed Shaper buffed by Maiven. It wasn't hard. Uber Elder and Maiven also viable.
Last edited by Tigrewurmut on Jan 20, 2021, 5:17:52 PM
What are some good twink items to use for leveling? Going to make a standard character.
Last edited by tiesto123 on Jan 20, 2021, 5:36:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info