[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Just wondering - since harvest is back is there a way to achieve the off colours using harvest?
my holy relic is dying easy, any tips to keep you alive longer?
I am in love with this build. Extremely bad internet approved build!

And I'm not even using HOP much yet, I don't have the rings or the proper Skin of the Loyal. But speaking of Skin of the Loyal, I had a huge QOL improvement when leveling by buying a SotL of the wrong color - 2b2g2r, that I socketed in Cyclone. Cyclone, Culling Strike, Fortify, Maim, Hextouch, Enfeeble. HOP is sitting int he slot cyclone would usually sit in for now.
The Path of Building don´t work

Unknown Passive Tree Version
Well, I lucked out super hard with a Brother's Stash card from a Divination Strongbox while trying to farm for an Arakaali's Fang so that funded almost the entirety of the build for me so far. I really needed at least an exalt drop because Dominating Blow was clunky to play with. Currently running around with 4.2k ES and haven't died besides the one time I got overconfident and got smacked by a boss inside a ritual.

My gear so far:
Spoiler

Secutor + Thief's Torment for easy resist cap. Some really mediocre abyss jewels.

Spiders are carrying me hard right now and my other minions aren't really doing much (but I'm just about to enter yellow maps so this doesn't mean much). I do regret buying a Skin of the Loyal so early (spent 3ex) and definitely think that money could've been prioritized on the rings required for the build. With Memory Vault being 50c ish at this point, I'm wondering if I should snag one right now or wait a bit longer. Time to slave away at chaos recipes until rings!
"
pu55y5l4y3r wrote:

Just use PoB community fork not regular POB
I'm looking at rings now - I'm a bit confused by the mana reservation thing. The guide states we need 20% but the link is to 18%?
Spent most of my chaos today on some of the key items without trying to find very high rolls and finally it feels like last league again :)

Holy Relic is much better for levelling than dominating blow so perhaps Vatinas can put that in the guide. Cutting through maps right now and hoping for some currency to get further upgrades. Memory Vault is nice but any helm with 2G2R for cyclone will do fine until you get into red maps so maybe I will check it later and look for some other items first.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
pu55y5l4y3r wrote:

You need the community fork version of Path of Building..
Guys do you have any issues with Time of Need ascendancy becouse my dont function on flat map modifier or im miss something ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info