[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
I'm just here to say I just sniped a 4R2B skin of the loyal on trade for 10c. Wow. Bargain of the century.

Congrats! Very nice snipe!
Last league I sniped one with +1 all skill gems for 5EX while prices were about 50-80 EX :)

A normal 4R2B will take to very, very deep into endgame. Probably the best advice is to either try to snipe items cheap or be patient. Prices will drop but it's tricky to be patient as you want to build up your char. Still, if your gear is fine for the content you are doing you can probably save a lot of currency by waiting a little.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
I'm just here to say I just sniped a 4R2B skin of the loyal on trade for 10c. Wow. Bargain of the century.

Congrats! Very nice snipe!
Last league I sniped one with +1 all skill gems for 5EX while prices were about 50-80 EX :)

A normal 4R2B will take to very, very deep into endgame. Probably the best advice is to either try to snipe items cheap or be patient. Prices will drop but it's tricky to be patient as you want to build up your char. Still, if your gear is fine for the content you are doing you can probably save a lot of currency by waiting a little.

Definitely. I had a 4r2b corrupted 6L which has taken me up to the first Sirus fight no problem. I've had a decent chunk of ex burning a hole in my pocket for a while now so I nearly pulled the trigger yesterday on a 3ex SotL... glad I didn't now heh.
I just tried the trick to color the memory vault 2R2G and it's actually so much more easy than I thought LOL. It's nice that it leaves the sockets + colors if you move back from 3 to 2 sockets or from 4 to 3 sockets so it only cost me 25 chromatics and maybe 50 jewellers to get it! ES went from 5.1 to 5.6K and armor went from 20.5k to a whopping 44.5k!!! That is still with my 5L Kingsguard but not having the rings yet means I only have HoP on a 2L haha.... all good though as the spiders can do all the heavy lifting for a very long time.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
I just tried the trick to color the memory vault 2R2G and it's actually so much more easy than I thought LOL. It's nice that it leaves the sockets + colors if you move back from 3 to 2 sockets or from 4 to 3 sockets so it only cost me 25 chromatics and maybe 50 jewellers to get it! ES went from 5.1 to 5.6K and armor went from 20.5k to a whopping 44.5k!!! That is still with my 5L Kingsguard but not having the rings yet means I only have HoP on a 2L haha.... all good though as the spiders can do all the heavy lifting for a very long time.

Yeah I had the same experience, I bought like 90 Chromatics and had like 80 left when I was done.

Glad to hear that your HoP is 2L as well, I have the same, wondered if I did something wrong. The Circles of Guilt are much needed now.
Last edited by baboen on Jan 21, 2021, 6:58:16 AM
"

Got mine yesterday for 2ex sooo... It's just unethical bruh ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
"
masta_czarny wrote:
"

Not to further put you down ;) but....
tbh I think the Skin of the Loyal is not even the most important upgrade this early. I remember from last league that switching to it barely increased my armor for example because a kingsguard already gives quite a lot. Besides this... without 2 rings with the required amount of mana reservation reduction you cannot afford a 6L HoP in terms of mana for a while anyway. Getting the shaper's touch and memory vault are more important at this stage imho.

It's still nice to already have the 4R2B Skin but tbh I'm just saying that to make you feel a little better :P
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
masta_czarny wrote:
"

Not to further put you down ;) but....
tbh I think the Skin of the Loyal is not even the most important upgrade this early. I remember from last league that switching to it barely increased my armor for example because a kingsguard already gives quite a lot. Besides this... without 2 rings with the required amount of mana reservation reduction you cannot afford a 6L HoP in terms of mana for a while anyway. Getting the shaper's touch and memory vault are more important at this stage imho.

It's still nice to already have the 4R2B Skin but tbh I'm just saying that to make you feel a little better :P

I got the shield, gloves helmet and boots first. You dont need the rings to run 6L hop - I just got rid of discipline for now. Still at over 6k ES, running a 6L HoP and determination. Tanky af, now to look for the rings.
Circle of guilt still expensivt

Are you guys grinding in red maps yet?

Other builds are grinding on red maps after 3 days
Last edited by Sazzbot on Jan 21, 2021, 9:27:51 AM
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Circle of guilt still expensivt

Are you guys grinding in red maps yet?

Other builds are grinding on red maps after 3 days

Which builds can grind red maps on day 3?
How deep can this build go in Delve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info