[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hey Vatinas,

I think I have a minor improvement to the build.

Swap Divergent Clarity for Divergent Vitality.

What we lose:
1% Damage when you and nearby Allies are at 100% mana.

What we Gain:
335 ES regen per second.

Which I think is more important as DoT damage is the hardest for us to mitigate.

Let me know your thoughts.

I see boss iflu by Maven have regent life and health skill can we enough damage to do boss with Maven influ though
Thanks
Hi,

Currently using this guide. I 3 levels away from chaos inoculation and I was just wondering how would I know if I am ready to take it? is it the number of energy shields? Currently, chaos damage is the only thing that is killing me.

PS: kind of new just started playing last Delirium league and every league after that has been a learning experience!

"
Tigrewurmut wrote:
Yes. Killed all shaper guards with Maiven buffs. Also killed Shaper buffed by Maiven. It wasn't hard. Uber Elder and Maiven also viable.

Awesome. Thanks for your answer. I'd LOVE some gampley videos tbh :)
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 21, 2021, 4:03:43 AM
"
Ivanwho529 wrote:
Hi,

Currently using this guide. I 3 levels away from chaos inoculation and I was just wondering how would I know if I am ready to take it? is it the number of energy shields? Currently, chaos damage is the only thing that is killing me.

PS: kind of new just started playing last Delirium league and every league after that has been a learning experience!

I pushed myself to about 5k ES before I took it. Chaos dmg can be annoying prior to grabbing it but I focused on getting chaos res rings since its fairly easy to cap your other resistances. Your build is private so I can't check what chaos res you are at but make sure it is at least 0%.
Between 4k and 5K ES is ok for white and yellow maps. The good thing about CI is that you don't have to worry about chaos damage at all anymore and you will die a lot less just because of that. It also means you can take out the life flasks and just use the 2 worm flasks, 2 defense flasks (e.g. Granite) and your quicksilver.

I'm at 5.1k ES and still without the memory vault. I actually bought a good one but wasted all my chromatics trying to 2R2G it. I know Vatinas described the process to roll the colors but last league I just used the "at least 2 greens" craft as that gives a decent chance to get 2 reds since the memory vault is Armor/ES. This time I just kept rolling an extra green or blue with it haha. Perhaps the harvest craft can help out.

I found 3 exalts so looking for an upgrade but some of the key items are still quite expensive. Debating between looking out for a 4R2B skin, Blue Nightmare jewel or the circle of guilt rings. I guess that is so great about this build.... when you have some basic items you are good to go and every added key item just adds a ton to survivability or damage.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
I'm new to the build. Why is skin of the loyal so cheap but with the needed colors for this build is so expensive? Does this build alone raised the price so much? xD
I'm just here to say I just sniped a 4R2B skin of the loyal on trade for 10c. Wow. Bargain of the century.
"
FedeS wrote:
I'm new to the build. Why is skin of the loyal so cheap but with the needed colors for this build is so expensive? Does this build alone raised the price so much? xD

I think the evasion classes don't use it so all of them with green sockets are kinda pointless. I got one with 3R3B which isn't exactly what I needed but it was only 10C. Guess I got lucky.
On the other hand, now I have a Memory Vault and no Circles of Guilt, I can only socket one support gem on HoP so I guess the links are not so important yet.
Last edited by baboen on Jan 21, 2021, 5:45:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info