[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
tg08096 wrote:
"
Truhls wrote:
1. Thanks for the awesome guide, enjoying the hell out if it and you put so much effort into it.

2. Is anyone possibly having issues getting enough tributes using Dominating blow? i feel like switching to smite to kill during rituals gives me way more tributes.

Yes thanks for the tip, I'll try smite

Smite was no better for me. What did work for me is that I stopped spending all of the tribute on deferring small currency stacks. It seems like the more stuff you have deferred in the queue, the less tribute you get.

Not sure if that's how it works but was getting like 600 before and now getting over 1000
Thanks for your great guide!
When do you (or other people) recommend to move from dominating blow & smite to cyclone? At which level or which other threshold?

"
sycosyco wrote:
Thanks for your great guide!
When do you (or other people) recommend to move from dominating blow & smite to cyclone? At which level or which other threshold?

When you get Arakaali's Fang. It's written in the guide by the way. In the league start section...
Just saying again for 3.13, having this build at level 100 in standard -

This build kicks ass. It's still viable (did some solid maps last night) and it's intensely survivable and Vatinas did a fantastic job of putting together a really organized and easy to follow guide.

<3
Why not update the skills section?
Last edited by samgreg on Jan 16, 2021, 3:55:58 PM
"
Seraphgrim wrote:
Just saying again for 3.13, having this build at level 100 in standard -

This build kicks ass. It's still viable (did some solid maps last night) and it's intensely survivable and Vatinas did a fantastic job of putting together a really organized and easy to follow guide.

<3

Thank you so much! ^_^ I'm so glad you like the build, and the guide!

<3

"
samgreg wrote:
Why not update the skills section of Path of Building?

It's already up to date.
Last edited by Vatinas on Jan 16, 2021, 2:12:20 PM
Just specc'd into this in standard and ran a couple of maps. I've done spiders before but this feels way more enjoyable. My little gang beating up on every mob. I have an Aul in my delve that's been there for the longest time. Once some gems level up a bit more I think I can finally take him down.

Thanks for the guide.
Yo, can you check me?
I'm sitting on 2500 ES and 1 life (ofc)
I'm dying alot and i'm stuck and not sure how to get from this point :(

I know i should buy arakali fang but i dont have enough currency for that atm...

What should i do?
pretty sure you cant go ci until you have the shield @ the min.
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Yo, can you check me?
I'm sitting on 2500 ES and 1 life (ofc)
I'm dying alot and i'm stuck and not sure how to get from this point :(

I know i should buy arakali fang but i dont have enough currency for that atm...

What should i do?

Personally, I think 2.5k ES is way too little to transition into CI (unless you're an aurastacker with massive defenses...). You should probably aim for at least 5k ES.

Secondly, I think you ought to buy an Aegis Aurora -- it's one of the key defensive uniques of the build - the ES replenish base on armor is what keeps the build alive. Until then, you should remain a life/hybrid based build until you've gotten that.

OP also has a "gear progression" post where they explain their choices. That should give you an idea of how to progress your gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info