[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

del
Last edited by EpeTuk_15 on Jan 15, 2021, 8:06:08 AM
guys, can i change HoP to my beaty holy relic? i dont like hop at all. I think cyclone and holy relics are made for each others, haha
"
theMaurizzio wrote:
guys, can i change HoP to my beaty holy relic? i dont like hop at all. I think cyclone and holy relics are made for each others, haha

Sorry, but no.

1) Memory Vault is a must have for our defensive layer.
2) A 6L Holy Relic, with BiS gems and a +1 Skin of the Loyal, has around 650K dps; for comparison, a 6L HoP in the same conditions has around 950K - per sentinel.

That being said, we do use a Holy Relic for getting Feeding Frenzy.
Gonna use this as my league starter. I think I played something similar a couple years ago but after playing glass cannons lately I'm excited to play something a bit beefier.
Why didn't I find this earlier!
Concept of using Hop with spiders is fun, which I had not thought of.
Thanks for the guide , gonna league start with this in 3.13 :)
Last edited by bluu_94 on Jan 15, 2021, 12:37:32 AM
This is the best build for farming Sirius i've ever played. TBH you can kill him single handed only with mouse and having a beer in second hand. However i did that build later in Heist, so i can't tell if it's going to be a good starter.
Seems like a very cool build !
How is the mapping with it? i haven't seen a video
Is it fast? slow?
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Seems like a very cool build !
How is the mapping with it? i haven't seen a video
Is it fast? slow?

It's decent. It's not a zoom zoom build but for the level of tankiness the clear is good. The spiders are really fast so it's like having your own little army.

What do you guys think about harvest crafting for this build?
I made a nice belt for my blade vortex build in the harvest league:

But we would need something different of course. I think crafting a good stygian is better than the darkness enthroned but not sure what/how to craft besides the triple res. I guess armor and ES or mana?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
lly1953 wrote:
This is the best build for farming Sirius i've ever played. TBH you can kill him single handed only with mouse and having a beer in second hand. However i did that build later in Heist, so i can't tell if it's going to be a good starter.

This would have convinced me to play the build (if I didn't already play it).
Was choosing between this build and baron zombie but going with this now :D, will be any POB uptade before start ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info