[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Excellent build and excellent guide.

Step by step from the "start friendly" to the "end content" without missing anything on the way. From the most basic, each thing with its explanation and separated into parts for greater comfort.

Awesome Work!
Hey for start ritual league is good this build?
Last edited by Seçlet on Jan 17, 2021, 3:37:50 PM
I see.. thanks guys for the tips..
Also the item URLs are not working coz the league is now ritual
OP - is it possible to update? :(

Edit - i went back to Life/ES hybrid.. i see die like a little kekw :( what can i do? i'm very close to getting arakali fang tho
Last edited by SwiftyOwns on Jan 17, 2021, 3:47:21 AM
For me, Dom Blow fell off during Act9 (strike targeting, socket pressure and problems finding a good weapon). Switched to 5L Holy Relic, along with a 4L Herald of Purity and 4L Cyclone and it works so much better for everything, it's quite astonishing.

So for anyone else struggling along until they get the Fang, try leaning on Holy Relic in the meanwhile.
IGN Iiyoru (Ambush League)
Just wondering, is it possible to craft a cluster jewel yourself with disciples and cult-leader? When I check https://poedb.tw/us/item.php?n=Medium+Cluster+Jewel it seems I can't roll those affixes on a medium cluster jewel with the herald implicit
"
phexifa wrote:
Just wondering, is it possible to craft a cluster jewel yourself with disciples and cult-leader? When I check https://poedb.tw/us/item.php?n=Medium+Cluster+Jewel it seems I can't roll those affixes on a medium cluster jewel with the herald implicit

You want "Minion Damage while affected by a Herald", not straight-up damage anyway.
IGN Iiyoru (Ambush League)
"
DLimited wrote:
For me, Dom Blow fell off during Act9 (strike targeting, socket pressure and problems finding a good weapon). Switched to 5L Holy Relic, along with a 4L Herald of Purity and 4L Cyclone and it works so much better for everything, it's quite astonishing.

So for anyone else struggling along until they get the Fang, try leaning on Holy Relic in the meanwhile.

I never tried that without the Fang, I'll give it a try if I find items with the right sockets. Thanks for sharing! :)
"
DLimited wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

You want "Minion Damage while affected by a Herald", not straight-up damage anyway.

Oops sorry, I'm blind lol
How do i pump my ES?
i kinda tried many things
My best bet is the shield, right?
Atm i got my fang and going for the shield

Sitting on 2865 ES and 1347 Life..
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
How do i pump my ES?
i kinda tried many things
My best bet is the shield, right?
Atm i got my fang and going for the shield

Sitting on 2865 ES and 1347 Life..

Assuming you have enough mana reservation, the biggest upgrade for you ES wise (excluding the shield) is a Skin of the Loyal -- I believe it'll give you about 1k total ES but at day 3 it's probably really expensive to get the colors (4R2B) required. A search shows only 1 listed for 4 ex and there are no 6 white socket ones available atm. Next would be ES based gloves, the best option here would be Shaper's Touch which gives accuracy and ES for the build; with enough strength, it would beat ~120 ES based gloves. These two plus an Aegis Aurora will bring you to about 4.6k ES.

Memory Vault will also be huge (mana, ES, armor) but there doesn't appear to be any on the market right now. And working around the 10% increased reservation without the synthesis rings may be tricky since you'll be removing links on the HoP. You could use Dominating Blow/Holy Relics in a combo link with them for more damage.

For now you should probably spec into more life nodes. I think you should unspec Glancing Blows until an Aegis Aurora and work with a Rumi's Concoction to cap block temporarily. You can also grab a Skullhead Secutor helm for easy resists, life, and mana too. Your right ring also has an open prefix for life so craft some on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info