[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi

Amazing guide, thanks a bunch for writing it. Trade site links are especially awesome, makes it really easily to gauge how much currency is required for this build.

I couldn't help but notice that you don't talk about high end mapping, such as 80% / 100% fractured delirium maps, deep delving (1000-1500+) and such. I would like to know if the build can handle that kind of content ? Tankiness is off the chart, but I feel like dps might be lacking to efficiently farm maps like those.

Thanks
Gah! So far, have to say this is a total blast build. Only things it seems to struggle with is legion encounters.

But I just can't kill A6 or higher sirius. Making stupid mistakes (like walking through one of those stupid domes he creates) and just not familiar enough with the fight.

Any suggestions on stuff that might tip the balance in my favor in that fight?
"
saxisa wrote:
Gah! So far, have to say this is a total blast build. Only things it seems to struggle with is legion encounters.

But I just can't kill A6 or higher sirius. Making stupid mistakes (like walking through one of those stupid domes he creates) and just not familiar enough with the fight.

Any suggestions on stuff that might tip the balance in my favor in that fight?

Indeed, legion and blight encounters are not good for this build.

Regarding Sirus... well you already say it yourself :)
You are making mistakes that kill you. Best tip is to stay calm and know you can tank the beam and the "DIE" lasers from Sirus. Then, try to practice the fight as often as you can. I clipped an A8 fight so you can get an idea on how to move a bit but in the end you need to get familiar with the fight yourself. Here's my full fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5djgk7MhlA

I somehow did not get the 3 circles you need to run out of so that made it easier but still... you can tank all the regular stuff so don't run into the bubbles :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Very good build, I recommend, whoever has problems to face the sirus can use it.
Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on Jan 7, 2021, 3:14:15 PM

POB: https://pastebin.com/38BHCybU

Insane build! First time enjoying a build so much after having played POE since Metamorph League. Really interesting and clever mechanics all around making the character literally invincible. You can easily hit 100 just by farming safe although safe is not my favorite play style. :)

Currently trying on a rather different version of the original build due to getting my hands on this +4 Skin of the Loyal getting HoP to 30 and the Memory Vault Lab enchant. Damage with poison and bleed still feels good taking advantage of the alternate Divergent aura effects buffing nearby allies (Spiders + Sentinels). From the setup above I swap Melee Splash with Melee Physical Damage and Holy Relic with Carrion Golem on bosses along with changing Soul Ripper with another Writhing Jar (especially on long fights with phases).

What's really interesting with this build is how base damage and tankiness are so insane that you can literally experiment with any kind of gem setup that you enjoy and still feel great. Good one Vatinas. Looking forward to an end of league update from your end.

Happy New Year to all of you exiles. Wish you a healthy, happy and prosperous 2021 ahead!
Hey it may be in the thread somewhere... but is there an HoA version of this build? Seems for minimal changes that would be an alternative to the sentinals. Anyone tried it or have thoughts on how the two would compare?
Must say i tried this build just because the items where cheap to buy.
But damn that thing is tanky. I can basically afk Sirus A8 in the last phase.

personally the damage feels a little low, but thats a tradeoff if you want a really tanky character. Still enough damage to kill Sirus A8, but if you mess up your flasks, you're bascially screwed in terms of damage.
Impossible to get all auras active. Was there a patch that broke the build? I had to take out HoP and now am trying to figure out how to add more dps. Working on a 5L spectre ring.
A really great build and guide! I'm currently respeccing my Inquisitor to this build, I've got a few questions.

1. in one of the video's you have Desecrate on left mouse. How does that work?
2. I tried Molten Shell on leftclick, how about that or is that too lazy?
3. Should I cast Signal Prey on boss fights?
4. Currently using Enlighten to be able to run Disc, Deter and HoP (while using 5L on HoP. Is that bad for the defense?

edit:

1. ok i found it, it's used with shift click
2. guess not because 1.

questions 3 and 4 still open :)
Last edited by baboen on Jan 10, 2021, 2:07:53 AM
"
Gothsong wrote:
Impossible to get all auras active. Was there a patch that broke the build? I had to take out HoP and now am trying to figure out how to add more dps. Working on a 5L spectre ring.

We can't see your build... can you post gear or share chars?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info